Trump's Classified Docs Theft: Mar-A-Lago, FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - DOJ, Garland, GOP Madness - Spy Hard

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Dr. Ken

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness, Fallou

Post by Dr. Ken »

SuzieC wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:44 pm Nut that attacked Cincinnati FBI office revealed (of course) as a MAGAT who was at Jan. 6 insurrection. After 7 hour standoff with FBI and Ohio State Patrol, Patrol just revealed on evening news that subject has been terminated with extreme prejudice.
Good
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
MN-Skeptic

Re: Trump's Classified Docs: FBI Subpoenas, Searches & Seizures - Mar-A-Lago, DOJ, Merrick Garland - GOP Madness, Fallou

Post by MN-Skeptic »

The clock is ticking…

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

AAAAaaaaand now he's dead. Thanks, trump, you egotistical piece of shit. How many lives are you willing to destroy to push your Big Lie?

Cruz, Jordan, Fox News - same question.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

The only thing that surprises me is that Truth has actually already pulled the account down. Everything else was predictable. When you have tfg saying the crap he said, and people like Scalise talking about the FBI “going rogue,” this is what you get.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Absolutely that, Slim. A preventable tragedy by GOP electeds. Damn them for ginning these weak-minded people up.
Travis View @travis_view 1h
The last post was from the the Ricky Shiffer account on Truth Social is from this morning. It states:

"Well, I thought I had a way through bullet proof glass, and I didn't. If you don't hear from me, it is true I tried attacking the F.B.I., and it'll mean either I was taken off the internet, the F.B.I. got me, or they sent the regular cops while"

His social media accounts on TruthSocial & Twitter have been disabled.

Parody account of Brandon Straka:
Brawndo Snitchka, FBI BFF @BrawndoSnitchka 1m

Patriots!
Looks like Ricky Shiffer, 1/6er and attempted mass murderer was a big fan of #WalkAway ally @thevivafrei. Cool!
I wonder if he saw my sob story interview with Viva Frei. What do you think?
🤔
@BrandonStraka

MeidasTouch @MeidasTouch 3h
Republicans are going to regret telling DOJ to unseal the warrant.

Mueller, She Wrote @MuellerSheWrote 1m
NEW: Trump and his legal team were "caught off guard" by Garland's motion to unseal the warrant. HAHAHAHAHAH!
Now:
MeidasTouch @MeidasTouch 1h
GET THIS: Donald Trump and his allies are now discussing ways to to STOP the Justice Department from unsealing the warrant.
You can’t make this up!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:05 pm AAAAaaaaand now he's dead. Thanks, trump, you egotistical piece of shit. How many lives are you willing to destroy to push your Big Lie?

Lots, I hope. NADT.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

orlylicious wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:12 pm ...

Now:
MeidasTouch @MeidasTouch 1h
GET THIS: Donald Trump and his allies are now discussing ways to to STOP the Justice Department from unsealing the warrant.
You can’t make this up!
They never think these things through, do they?

ImageImageImage x4
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

MSNBC mentioned the shooter had an AR with him and apparently fired a nail gun. From the comment in his last tweet about thinking he had a way past the bulletproof glass, it sounds like he thought that a nail gun would take out the glass, and he was planning to use the AR inside. WHY he thought a nail gun would be able to do it, I have no idea
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I can just see it:

Dude walks into FBI building fires nail gun at glass

Nail imbeds in glass, glass stays intact.

Dude: "OH FUCK!"

Dude: runs away screaming
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

That's pretty much exactly what happened. Macho Manly Trump MAGA Warrior ran away from deep state cops and hid in the woods until they hunted him down like an animal.
bob

Post by bob »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:43 pm MSNBC mentioned the shooter had an AR with him and apparently fired a nail gun. From the comment in his last tweet about thinking he had a way past the bulletproof glass, it sounds like he thought that a nail gun would take out the glass, and he was planning to use the AR inside. WHY he thought a nail gun would be able to do it, I have no idea
There's chatter saying there are videos on the social media saying it is possible.

Ergo, the shooter could have seen such a video and tried to mimic it.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona

FBI searched Trump’s home to look for nuclear documents and other items, sources say

Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Experts in classified information said the unusual search underscores deep concern among government officials about the types of information they thought could be located at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club and potentially in danger of falling into to the wrong hands.
:snippity:
One former Justice Department official, who in the past oversaw investigations of leaks of classified information, said the type of top-secret information described by the people familiar with the probe would probably cause authorities to try to move as quickly as possible to recover sensitive documents that could cause grave harm to U.S. security.

“If that is true, it would suggest that material residing unlawfully at Mar-a-Lago may have been classified at the highest classification level,” said David Laufman, the former chief of the Justice Department’s counterintelligence section, which investigates leaks of classified information. “If the FBI and the Department of Justice believed there were top secret materials still at Mar-a-Lago, that would lend itself to greater ‘hair-on-fire’ motivation to recover that material as quickly as possible.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... ar-a-lago/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Holy shit. He was planning to sell them to Putin or MBS.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

SuzieC wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:09 pm Holy shit. He was planning to sell them to Putin or MBS.
Or he already did, sending them camera shots and keeping the origs to sell to the next guy.

ImageImageImage x4
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Yes, but he would not have kept any receipts because he never keeps anything incriminating in writing. So how does Garland prove it? Anyone?
raison de arizona

SuzieC wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:16 pm Yes, but he would not have kept any receipts because he never keeps anything incriminating in writing. So how does Garland prove it? Anyone?
The mole.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Tucker has night off, Kilmeade had the desk/mic. I can't even describe it... :crazy: :tinfoil:
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 7:05 pm AAAAaaaaand now he's dead. Thanks, trump, you egotistical piece of shit. How many lives are you willing to destroy to push your Big Lie?

I'm hoping that the judges in the J6 trials will start to see that making sure these J6 terrorists get a bit more than probation from here on out.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Several officers/families are suing trump over J6. I don't know what this man's family is like, but I hope they're lawyer shopping.

ImageImageImage x4
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

SuzieC wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:16 pm Yes, but he would not have kept any receipts because he never keeps anything incriminating in writing. So how does Garland prove it? Anyone?
Doesn’t the US have experts in
"Enhanced interrogation techniques" or "enhanced interrogation" ???
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:20 pm Tucker has night off, Kilmeade had the desk/mic. I can't even describe it... :crazy: :tinfoil:
Lara Trump was outrageous. As always.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:05 pm
FBI searched Trump’s home to look for nuclear documents and other items, sources say

Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Experts in classified information said the unusual search underscores deep concern among government officials about the types of information they thought could be located at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club and potentially in danger of falling into to the wrong hands.
One former Justice Department official, who in the past oversaw investigations of leaks of classified information, said the type of top-secret information described by the people familiar with the probe would probably cause authorities to try to move as quickly as possible to recover sensitive documents that could cause grave harm to U.S. security.

“If that is true, it would suggest that material residing unlawfully at Mar-a-Lago may have been classified at the highest classification level,” said David Laufman, the former chief of the Justice Department’s counterintelligence section, which investigates leaks of classified information. “If the FBI and the Department of Justice believed there were top secret materials still at Mar-a-Lago, that would lend itself to greater ‘hair-on-fire’ motivation to recover that material as quickly as possible.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... ar-a-lago/
my father had Q Clearance. he also was unable to view reports he wrote once he gave them over. They were reclassified as "eyes only" this is quite terrifying
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 8:05 pm There's chatter saying there are videos on the social media saying it is possible.

Ergo, the shooter could have seen such a video and tried to mimic it.
Because everything you find on the internet must be true, as long as it says what you want to hear.
101010 :towel:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”