Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Gettable Senate Seats

Gregg

Gettable Senate Seats

Post by Gregg »

Ohio

Pennsylvania

Wisconsin

North Carolina

???
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: Gettable Senate Seats

Post by Phoenix520 »

Florida? Rubio and Demmings are tied.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Going to contribute to each of them plus Cortez-Masto in Nevada.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I believe it to be possible for McMullin to take that asshat Mike Lee’s seat in Utah. I‘ve been putting money behind that one amongst others already mentioned.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:08 pm I believe it to be possible for McMullin to take that asshat Mike Lee’s seat in Utah. I‘ve been putting money behind that one amongst others already mentioned.
I don't know but wouldn't he caucus with the Rs? Still, it would be an improvement.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

McMullin told Chuckles The Toad on July 7 that he wouldn't caucus with either party. I need to know more before I donate.
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

What about Maggie Hassan in NH? How is she doing?
bob

Post by bob »

SuzieC wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:47 pm What about Maggie Hassan in NH? How is she doing?
Good; favored to win.

It technically isn't a "gettable" seat (it is already gotten).
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

SuzieC wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:57 pm McMullin told Chuckles :mrgreen: The Toad on July 7 that he wouldn't caucus with either party. I need to know more before I donate.
Mike Lee is one hundred thousand times worse than McMullin. I personally guarantee it. We may not be happy with everything McMullin does, but he would be light years better than Mike Lee.
:mrgreen:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

OK, Done!!
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

If Kansas is any indication... maybe not Senate, but states that have it on the ballot are going to be in play up and down.
7 hours ago - Health
Poll: 70% of Americans want to vote on abortion in state ballots

Seven in 10 Americans, regardless of party affiliation, want to be able to vote on an abortion measure on their state ballot, according to a new Ipsos/USA Today poll released Wednesday.

Driving the news: The poll was conducted after Kansas became the first state in the post-Roe era in which U.S. voters cast a ballot on abortion — they decided last week to reject an amendment that would have gotten rid of abortion protections in the state's Constitution.

Catch up quick: When the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, Justice Samuel Alito wrote in the opinion of the court that the ability to regulate abortion was "returned to the people and their elected representatives."

Details: The idea to vote on abortion was supported across party lines, with 73% of Democrats, 77% of Republicans and 67% of independents.

By the numbers: If there was an abortion-related state ballot measure, the poll found that 54% of Americans would vote in favor of abortion legality, whereas 28% say that they would vote against it. The difference was starker between the two political parties: 76% of Democrats would support abortion legality, while 34% of Republicans would.

What we're watching: Come November, voters in California, Vermont, Kentucky and Montana will get to make decisions related to abortion.

Ballot measures in Michigan and Colorado are still awaiting certification.
No Senate seats up in Montana and Michigan.
Kentucky: Rand Paul (Inc) v Charles Booker
Colorado: Michael Bennet (Inc) v Joe O'Dea (not a pickup)
Vermont: For retiring Leahy's seat, it's Peter Welch (D) v Gerald Malloy (R) (not a pickup - solid D)

If women's rights could sweep Rand Paul away about that sure would be sweet! :lol: That's where the 699th should consider going to "help out".
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Of course the 699th is on it. The HQ of the Illuminati as well as the Imperial Illuminati Air Force are in Argillite, KY 41121.

The world's Elite secretly rule over all from the back room of this nondescript 900 sq ft US Post Office, maintained solely as a front.

His Majesty's Air Forces occupy the secret base in scenic "DTA"

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Thee is a poll showing Mandela Barnes up46% to 44% over Ron Johnson in Wisconsin.

Who the heck are these 44%? I mean, aside from being the stupidest Republican in the Senate (among a very tough field) he's also a conspiracy loon and in the last month has starting talking about doing away with Social Security and Medicare, always a popular position, especially among people who are the first to scream how long they've been paying into it. :bag:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I haz a question about the Imperial Illuminati Air Force. Who is the King you serve? Too, also, if it is Imperial, should you not be serving an emperor?
Gregg:
His Majesty's
Air Forces occupy the secret base in scenic "DTA"
https://www.merriam-webster.com
imperial adjective

im·​pe·​ri·​al | \ im-ˈpir-ē-əl \
Definition of imperial (Entry 1 of 2)
1a: of, relating to, befitting, or suggestive of an empire or an emperor
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:23 am I haz a question about the Imperial Illuminati Air Force. Who is the King you serve? Too, also, if it is Imperial, should you not be serving an emperor?
If it's the Bavarian Illuminati, then probably Ludwig II.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:23 am I haz a question about the Imperial Illuminati Air Force. Who is the King you serve? Too, also, if it is Imperial, should you not be serving an emperor?
The Klingon Empire went a few hundred years without an emperor. The Romulan Empire is ruled by Senate and Praetor. I suppose they could have an empire sitting around in their bedroom having executive time with a cheeseburger.

Most of the time, the Holy Roman Empire had an emperor but was missing the empire, and the Holy, and the Roman.
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Campaign season is really gearing up here in Floriduh. Time to put the red electrical tape on the mute button so one can find it quickly (saves wear and tear on the teevee screen).
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:11 pm Campaign season is really gearing up here in Floriduh. Time to put the red electrical tape on the mute button so one can find it quickly (saves wear and tear on the teevee screen).
Even if I want to watch a TV show "live" I general DVR it and wait until half an hour or so after it starts so I can pass all the breaks. When I get home at night and watch MSNBC I immediately rewind it all the way back to the 90 minutes the DVR keeps while I walk the dogs, then come in and even watch that commercial free.

If I had to sit through JD Vance commercials I'd throw bricks at the screen.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Gregg:
His Majesty's
Air Forces occupy the secret base in scenic "DTA"
https://www.merriam-webster.com
imperial adjective

im·​pe·​ri·​al | \ im-ˈpir-ē-əl \
Definition of imperial (Entry 1 of 2)
1a: of, relating to, befitting, or suggestive of an empire or an emperor
HIs Dark Lord who shall not be named (which if you think about it, a Dark Lord ruling "The Illuminati" is kind of ironic, dontcha think?. And "Majesty" as an honorific can be applied to Emperors as well as Kings. The Kings and Queens of England were also the Empress and Emperor of India from Victoria through George VI. Also too, when you rule the world, you can pretty much make 'em call you whatever you want. Be thankful he doesn't call us Betty and demand we call him Al)

SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Gregg: If I had to sit through JD Vance commercials I'd throw bricks at the screen.

You could follow my example and just barf.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Why he gotta do this?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Tiredretiredlawyer

Thank you to all for the illuminating remarks about empires! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

I'm happy you're still here and didn't "disappear" after discussing the 699th, TRL! :lovestruck: There have been terrible reports of consequences for folks asking "too many questions" about the 699th. It's a relief, they must be in a good mood today.

Here's John Thune's SD Senate challenger.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer

Thanks, Orlylicious. I am one-half German and have short legs so dachshunds and I have a lot in common.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 6:53 pm Thank you to all for the illuminating remarks about empires! :biggrin:
His Illuminated Majesty's Finest!

Return to “U.S. Senate”