Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Liz Cheney, WY

fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Re: Liz Cheney - soon-to-be-former Republican House conference chair

Post by fierceredpanda »

woodworker wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 12:27 pm
neonzx wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 7:29 am
Patagoniagirl wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 6:57 am I'll be interested to see how/if Daddy Dick deals with Little Liz's political whooping.
Is he still with us? He's been a ghost since being booted from office. I thought he was already dead. :shrug: Shot himself in the face, perhaps??
Until Earth runs out of formaldehyde, Dick Cheney will be around. After all, he and the other cockroaches can survive a nuclear holocaust.
Dick Cheney is on my personal list of famous people I suspect have made pacts with dark powers to live forever. Others on the list include Henry Kissinger, Keith Richards, Ozzy Osbourne, Dick Van Dyke, Joseph Ratzinger (a/k/a Pope emeritus Benedict XVI), Mikhail Gorbechev, Jimmy Carter, and Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, who I imagine has only made a bargain to guarantee that she outlives her bumbling and inept eldest son.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Off Topic
I'm not trying to be PC here, but I have recently seen a family member of a suicide victim say that people saying that loved ones "committed" suicide is very hurtful. They prefer that people say that people died by or of suicide. Committed obviously, has a connotation that it is purely voluntary, without acknowledging the awful nature of what leads to suicide by the victim. I'm trying to use that wording as the use of "committed" has always had a bad vibe for me. I had typed committed in my post a few up, and then went in and changed it.

Okay, maybe I am being PC.

"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:11 pm
Off Topic
I'm not trying to be PC here, but I have recently seen a family member of a suicide victim say that people saying that loved ones "committed" suicide is very hurtful. They prefer that people say that people died by or of suicide. Committed, obviously, has a connotation that it is purely voluntary, without acknowledging the awful nature of what leads to suicide by the victim. I'm trying to use that wording as the use of "committed" has always had a bad vibe for me. I had typed committed in my post a few up, and then when in and changed it.

Okay, maybe I am being PC.

I was not aware of that. Thanks for the info.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

:yeahthat:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

"died by.." is probably better wording because the person who died is technically a victim, not the cause -- as "committed.." would suggest.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

tfg's chosen primary challenger for Cheney, she seems about as dumb as dirt. I hope Liz Cheney mops the floor with her.
Trump-endorsed @Liz_Cheney primary challenger Harriet Hageman says Democrats “violated the Constitution with their mail-in ballots. That’s a theft of an election.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

What does she have to say about Republican mail-in ballots ?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:48 pm What does she have to say about Republican mail-in ballots ?
Yeah, in PA it was the republicans who pushed it--until the Democrats started using it.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:48 pm What does she have to say about Republican mail-in ballots ?
I think it's pretty safe to say that Republican mail-in ballots do not violate the Constitution or constitute an election theft.

Also, worth pointing out, is that AZ has had mail-in for over twenty years, and it was put in place by... Republicans.

Go figure.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:31 pm tfg's chosen primary challenger for Cheney, she seems about as dumb as dirt. I hope Liz Cheney mops the floor with her.
https:// twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1496966244955734020
Trump-endorsed @Liz_Cheney primary challenger Harriet Hageman says Democrats “violated the Constitution with their mail-in ballots. That’s a theft of an election.”
George Washington did wrte a treastise on how to vote using the pony express :?:
raison de arizona

Cheney has strong words.
As Russian forces invade Ukraine, Russian TV features Donald Trump, Mike Pompeo and Tucker Carlson praising Putin.

Putin is evil. Every American watching what’s happening in Ukraine should know that.
raison de arizona

Rep. Liz Cheney @RepLizCheney wrote: President Trump spent a large part of his presidency attacking NATO, saying that NATO was obsolete, and attacking our allies.

We are certainly seeing today how crucially important NATO is, how crucially important our allies are.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:03 pm :snippity:
Okay, any thought that I had the Cheney was now the sanity in the QOP, welp [exceptive deleted] that. She just suggested that we take the stance of being first to launch nukes....

She just hides her batshit insane better than the rest of the GQP....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/03/14/poli ... index.html
(CNN) Bobbie and Bill Kilberg were expecting a few dozen people for their fundraiser Monday for GOP Rep. Liz Cheney, an intimate cocktail party they were planning at their home in McLean, Virginia.

But in the weeks since the Republican National Committee voted to censure Cheney for her involvement in the ongoing House select committee investigation of the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol, the couple was flooded with requests to come and meet the congresswoman and the event's special guest, Utah GOP Sen. Mitt Romney.

So many people RSVP'd yes that Monday's event was moved to another, larger venue. The Kilbergs finally had to cap the list of co-hosts when it hit 75.

The donor interest isn't all for Cheney's reelection bid for her House seat in Wyoming. More than two full years before the 2024 election, Cheney is emerging as the anti-Trump champion, and plenty of Republicans are glad to see it.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I can't believe I'm saying this. :fiesta:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 9:40 pm I can't believe I'm saying this. :fiesta:
What kind of dark turn has the US taken...where we support Liz Cheney...

The daughter of a man so evil, he shoots another guy in the face, and that man apologizes to him...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

The daughter is not the father. She must be judged on her own merits or flaws.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Chilidog

Liz Cheney. WY

Post by Chilidog »

This has to be a satire...
Please tell me that this is satire...

AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: Liz Cheney. WY

Post by AndyinPA »

:eek:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:crazy: :tinfoil:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Telegram Brain? Is that like Q on steroids mixed with meth :?:
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:51 pm Telegram Brain? Is that like Q on steroids mixed with meth :?:
it would appear so
raison de arizona

Hey benevolent dick tater, wanna combine this with the other thread?

Anyway, the latest campaign ad. The usual, tfg is the greatest threat to the Republic in US history, tfg is a coward, etc.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Liz Cheney, WY

Post by Foggy »

! Message from: Foggy
raison de arizona wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:31 am Hey benevolent dick tater, wanna combine this with the other thread?
Done.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona

Re: Liz Cheney, WY

:notworthy:

Return to “U.S. House of Representatives”