Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Orly's Latest Poopies

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
noblepa

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by noblepa »

Reddog wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:18 pm That all makes sense, now. I admit I never really noticed before, but was reading through news this morning and noticed in the lede to the article talking about the
“… New York Attorney General's massive lawsuit against the former president. “

The postpositive applies to possessive as well as plural, correct?
I think this is the correct usage.

In this instance "Attorney General" is singular. It refers to the New York Attorney General, of which there is only one. The possessive refers to the lawsuit belonging to (or brought by) the one NYAG.

If several state Attorneys General had co-filed the lawsuit, then the correct usage would be "the Attorneys Generals' lawsuit". A competent editor, however, would probably avoid the awkward wording by changing it to "the lawsuit brought by the Attorneys General of the states of . . .".
Reddog

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Reddog »

Thanks, and to Humblescribe also.
And sorry for a minor hijack. I honestly didn’t know about the plural and post-positive construction. I thinking that since general was an adjective, that adjectives couldn’t have a plural or possessive form. In major general the general is actually a noun.
I know I had used the plural form incorrectly in the past.
humblescribe
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by humblescribe »

Reddog wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:14 am Thanks, and to Humblescribe also.
And sorry for a minor hijack. I honestly didn’t know about the plural and post-positive construction. I thinking that since general was an adjective, that adjectives couldn’t have a plural or possessive form. In major general the general is actually a noun.
I know I had used the plural form incorrectly in the past.
Just to close on this hijack:

You are correct that in the compound noun, major general, that general is a noun. However, a major general is considered a general officer like the lieutenant generals and brigadier generals and full generals. In this instance of general officer, general acts as an adjective.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Taitz (to DOD IG) wrote:Letter to Inspector General of DOD, seeking prosecution of Joseph Biden under 18 USC 704 Military Medals and Decorations

Washington Post Article from December 16, 2022, President Joseph Biden yet again engaged in an outrageous lie. This time his pathological lying involved an award of Purple Heart, and he did so with an intend of getting “value”, namely votes of members of the military and veterans in the upcoming 2024 election in violation of 18 U.S. Code § 704 – Military medals or decorations (a), (b) and (c), which requires a penalty and an imprisonment of not more than a year.

Specifically, on December 16, 2022 Mr. Biden appeared before US veterans and fabricated a story that when he became the US Vice-President (in 2008), his father told him that his uncle Frank won the Purple Heart for the Battle of the Bulge, but never got it, and that Biden, as vice-president, should get it for him and award it to him. Biden stated that he indeed awarded his uncle the purple heart, which his uncle previously won, but did not get earlier.

Of Course, this was a fraudulent statement, as Biden’s father died in 2002 and his uncle Frank died in 1999. Both died long before Biden became the vice-president in 2008, and there is no record of Biden’s uncle ever winning the Purple Heart and ever being awarded one.

President Joseph Biden has violated 18 U.S. Code § 704 – Military medals or decorations (a), (b) and (c), which requires a penalty and an imprisonment of not more than a year
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/letter-to-i ... corations/ :twisted:

:roll: :callonme: :yankyank:

"For completeness," 18 USC sec. 704 does prohibit the buying, selling, etc.'ing of military medals. But as Taitz claims, there never was a medal.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Foggy »

Screenshot_20221219_154408_Chrome.jpg
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

I hope Giulliani goes up to the Supreme court, if needed, in defense of his license and in defense of rights of every American to fight elections fraud. I was similarly attacked when I challenged Obama, and I won
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/i-hope-giul ... nged-obam/ :twisted:

This is, shockingly, not entirely accurate. :o

We know bar complaints were filed against Taitz. We know Taitz retained Dr. Jonathan "De Minimis" Levy, Esq., to defend against those complaints.

But the California State Bar never publicly filed against Taitz. There was nothing for Taitz to take to any supreme court.

And, of course, every* piece of paper Taitz threw at SCOTUS (or any other court) was denied.

* I include Taitz's judgment against her former tenant, as the bankruptcy court eventually rendered that verdict worthless.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by RTH10260 »

bob wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:24 pm
I hope Giulliani goes up to the Supreme court, if needed, in defense of his license and in defense of rights of every American to fight elections fraud. I was similarly attacked when I challenged Obama, and I won
:twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/i-hope-giul ... nged-obam/ :twisted:

This is, shockingly, not entirely accurate. :o

We know bar complaints were filed against Taitz. We know Taitz retained Dr. Jonathan "De Minimis" Levy, Esq., to defend against those complaints.

But the California State Bar never publicly filed against Taitz. There was nothing for Taitz to take to any supreme court.

And, of course, every* piece of paper Taitz threw at SCOTUS (or any other court) was denied.

* I include Taitz's judgment against her former tenant, as the bankruptcy court eventually rendered that verdict worthless.
FIFY re highlighted part ;)
with the now-famous description of Taitz's excretion as "an inartfully collated, defectively stapled, and misordered collection of pages."
(https://formerly.thefogbow.com/forum/vi ... 02#p528802)
jemcanada2

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by jemcanada2 »

Is the case that Orly tried to remove to federal court still floating around out there somewhere?
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

jemcanada2 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:40 pm Is the case that Orly tried to remove to federal court still floating around out there somewhere?
I'm not sure which one you mean (the Mississippi case?), but answer is almost assuredly no; everything Taitz does, dies. (NADT.)
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Perhaps with Christmas nearing and to much Dickens in the air and port in my bloodstream, prompted by the above …

… I had this vision of Bob as Chief Mourner to Birthers. And there he is, clad in a smart, if well-used black coat, somber cravat, top hat with black ribbons. He walks slowly along an almost deserted Main Street, his silver-topped ebony cane tapping a metronomic rhythm on the dusty, cracked, asphalt. Behind bob, a cortege of miscellaneous vehicles. The first, drawn by two brown burros, a glass-sided hearse, it's the old prop from The Magnificent Seven! It creaks past, behind the dusty glass we see boxes of formerly enlarged zibbits, now withered by age and pointlessness, and, on its side, a dental chair, broken by being overloaded.

Next comes a smart Fiat Imbriglione carrying wailing relatives of Mario Apuzzo. But look, the Fiat badge is covered with masking tape … what's that? … ah, written on the tape is "Ferrari".

Behind that, a beaten up panel van, several old vinyl labels peeling off: the oldest, faded but readable: "Come To Zullorama For Reliable Cars", on top of that another label, in Comic Sans typeface, "And Investigimations (Any Anser U Wont)", and the newest addition: "And CD's, Mass Mailings A Speciality".

A clanking Tesla, dripping brake fluid, on the rear seat a can of gasoline. Who could that mourner be?

A blue and white Chevrolet Impala with "Sherrff" painted on the driver's door driven by a florid man in a pink jumpsuit.

Ah, they're passing a now-closed branch of Denny's, a poster in its window reminds us "Grand Jury Breakfast Special Every Friday!"; squinting we see the small print at the bottom "not available to Kenyans." Oh, there are some people in the shade of the doorway viewing this cortege: two women, hair ravaged by the wind, even though the atmosphere is stagnant. The Tesla pulls over and its driver joins them to share their grief. Each woman clutches a memento of their role in the long lost battle: one holds a harp, the second a bowling ball, the last a stuffed turkey, its feathers dropping out, not a great advertisement for the taxidermist.

The women climb back into the Tesla, which backfires loudly as the blond woman restarts it. They rejoin the procession, now behind a stolen truck belonging to the Malheur Nature Reserve, filled with rifle-toting, gun-spalming, stetson-wearing assholes.

Honk! Honk! It's a wheelbarrow inatfully welded onto a lawnmower! Riding on top, in his clown suit– it is He, Lucas Smith! He waves at us and … oops! His red nose falls off! He, Lucas Smith, reaches down to retrieve it and the fountain of blood as the lawnmower blades remove three of His, Lucas Smith's, fingers is quite a sight. Never mind, He, Lucas Smith, will get his digits sewn back on in a hospital in Mombasa.

And bob? He finally reaches the end of his slow march, stops, pauses for two beats, turns to his right, takes five steps, turns around, centers his cane, places both hands on his knob, and bows his head. The procession continues to clank along past his statuesque figure, as they drive over the edge of a gorge, almost knocking down the sign "Beware! Pointlessness Gulch! Nothing Ahead!"

All goes quiet. The birthers are gone. It is as if they had never been.
Sam the Centipede

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Oh, and Happy Christmas Fogfolk!
jemcanada2

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by jemcanada2 »

bob wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:45 pm
jemcanada2 wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 8:40 pm Is the case that Orly tried to remove to federal court still floating around out there somewhere?
I'm not sure which one you mean (the Mississippi case?), but answer is almost assuredly no; everything Taitz does, dies. (NADT.)
I’m not sure which case it was. After one of her cases had been removed to federal court, Orly decided to try to have one of her other cases removed to federal court as well. The IAALs here at the time were debating what would happen with the case since no one had ever tried to do that before. The case sat there in limbo for ages and I never heard how it was resolved. :lol: :lol:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:59 am Oh, and Happy Christmas Fogfolk!
Bravo! Bravo! Encore!!!!!! :clap:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

jemcanada2 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:55 am I’m not sure which case it was. After one of her cases had been removed to federal court, Orly decided to try to have one of her other cases removed to federal court as well. The IAALs here at the time were debating what would happen with the case since no one had ever tried to do that before. The case sat there in limbo for ages and I never heard how it was resolved.
I had to look it up on Oldbow (thanks, Foogy); it was the Occidental sanctions case; and it was resolved.

Very briefly: Taitz threw papers at Obama before the 2012 election; Taitz hatched the idea to issue discovery at Occidental; Occidental prevailed and was awarded $4k to cover its costs; Taitz removed her own case to federal court; federal court returned it; state court dismissed the suit; and CoAoCA upheld the dismissal and sanctions.
Image ImageImage
jemcanada2

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by jemcanada2 »

bob wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:43 am
jemcanada2 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:55 am I’m not sure which case it was. After one of her cases had been removed to federal court, Orly decided to try to have one of her other cases removed to federal court as well. The IAALs here at the time were debating what would happen with the case since no one had ever tried to do that before. The case sat there in limbo for ages and I never heard how it was resolved.
I had to look it up on Oldbow (thanks, Foogy); it was the Occidental sanctions case; and it was resolved.

Very briefly: Taitz threw papers at Obama before the 2012 election; Taitz hatched the idea to issue discovery at Occidental; Occidental prevailed and was awarded $4k to cover its costs; Taitz removed her own case to federal court; federal court returned it; state court dismissed the suit; and CoAoCA upheld the dismissal and sanctions.
Thanks, Bob!! :bighug: :bighug:

And Foogy for getting Oldbow back!! :clap: :clap:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by northland10 »

bob wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:43 am I had to look it up on Oldbow (thanks, Foogy); it was the Occidental sanctions case; and it was resolved.

Was that the rhesus monkeys case?
101010 :towel:
jemcanada2

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by jemcanada2 »

northland10 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:31 pm
bob wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 11:43 am I had to look it up on Oldbow (thanks, Foogy); it was the Occidental sanctions case; and it was resolved.

Was that the rhesus monkeys case?
Didn’t Stern have some connection to the case? His neighbour was a lawyer for Occidental? :think: :think:

p.s. miss Stern’s contributions :oldman:
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

northland10 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:31 pm Was that the rhesus monkeys case?
Hahaha; yes. IIRC, Occidental's lawyer compared Taitz's abilities, unfavorably, to those of a rhesus monkey.

jemcanada2 wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 12:38 pm Didn’t Stern have some connection to the case? His neighbour was a lawyer for Occidental?
Yes, Stern's neighbor represented Occidental. I recall it was just happenstance, but I also wouldn't be surprised if Stern guided his neighbor to that bit of fun.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
I miss him, too also, but we have exchanged a few pleasant emails. We're not enemies, for which I am deeply grateful. His daughter, who I met here in Raleigh many years ago, is now a top-notch attorney. Of course. ;)

But he probably won't return. :(
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Luke »

Has anybody asked Orly Taitz if she's taking a run at Feinstein's seat? Come on Orly, bring back the GLORY DAYS! You and Kitara Devolder could do a national grifting tour like MQG & Matty Gaetz to kick things off... it would be a PR GOLDMINE! Hope you're still reading here!

OR

Orly, how about returning to become PRIME MINISTER OF MOLDOVA??? Not enough? How about becoming THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT OF MOLDOVA?
I bet we could all chip in and get you a ONE-WAY AIR TICKET there. You have Israeli military training so you'll do just great.
Moldovan government resigns in wake of multiple crises
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64595322

Moldovan PM resigns blaming ‘crises caused by Russian aggression’
Pro-western Natalia Gavrilita quits as Russian ambassador summoned over apparent violation of airspace
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/ ... aggression

OR

Could there be secret talks going on about Orly Taitz as Trump's 2024 VP? Maybe that's a rumor we should spread and send a blind message to Rondeau with some "highly secret dirt". The Taitz/Trump ticket (oops, other way around) would have as #1 FOCUS dealing with the eligibility of Obama and Orly's promise to "get him out of office in 30 days!". What a campaign promise, it's a lock! They would be fabulous on the stump together. And Orly would just promise if something happened to Trump, she'd be skipped for the Speaker of the House on the succession. Easy.

So, come on girl, you're still racking up tons of mentions on Twitter... they LOVE YOU! https://twitter.com/search?q=orly%20tai ... ery&f=live

This SuperFan posts this over & over & over on Twitter (but only Part 3):
Freda Olson @straehs Feb 8
Part 3 - Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq. on Presidential Candidate Barack Obama's N... via
@YouTube

This PROVES there's a huge groundswell of support for TAITZ FOR CA SENATOR or TAITZ FOR ALL MOLDOVAN GOVERNMENT! Let's Go Taitz!

However.......

Foggy and Realist, you're going to need to have an emergency talk with Orly. The problems really rise to the level of "In case of emergency, call 949-683-5411."

1. https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/ has dropped like a rock. The webstye link is all the way down on page 4 of Google Search results for "Orly Taitz". Even her dental site, DrTaitz.com, is above it, on page 3. It's below almost everything, including fact checks, heckling articles, and bad dental reviews. How could that be with all the fascinating information she regurgitates in her stye? :(

2. On the right hand margin of her main stye page, almost every link is out of date or broken.

A. Her 2015 Syrian Petition2Congress https://www.petition2congress.com/ctas/ ... igrants-us hasn't had a signature since 2019:

Jan 10th, 2019 Karen B. from Jemez Pueblo, NM writes: No more Muslims.
Recently ISIS savages slaughtered over 120 unarmed people in Paris. ISIS announced that it will embed its' fighters among hundreds of thousands of migrants flooding Europe today. Barack Obama announced that he will bring 200,000 of these migrants into the US. In light of Paris attacks these actions represent a clear and present danger to US citizens. Petitioner Taitz proposes "Taitz act", ban by the US Congress on importation into the U.S. of any of Syrian and other migrants currently flooding Europe. If Barack Obama attempts to violate such ban, US Congress should impeach Obama and remove from office for treason
By Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ
B. The Snowden petition no longer exists.
C. Her Petition to Congress is a 404.

OT Right Dead.JPG
OT Right Dead.JPG (50.63 KiB) Viewed 3452 times

D. There are some videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/DrOrlyTV, but many are TAITZ REPORTS going back 14 YEARS. The most recent is over 2 years old. It was a tragedy for America that TAITZ REPORT ended.

In fact, I'll go so far as to say (and this is a Fogbow Exclusive) that really, there were two reasons the birther movement failed: 1) NOT ENOUGH SHERIFF'S KITS (that's totally Mike Volin's fault) and 2) NOT ENOUGH TAITZ REPORTS. :smoking:

OT YT.JPG
OT YT.JPG (134.11 KiB) Viewed 3452 times

E. Google+ doesn't even exist anymore but she links to it.

F. The ABC photo redirects to her Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/orlytaitz?ref=ts but no content posted by Orly since 2019 for a GoFundMe she didn't run. Mostly, it seems people include (tag) her in irrelevant group postings. Nice idea though, she doesn't have that blocked so any tags go on her page with no moderation.

Orly Taitz April 28, 2019
· GoFundMe ·
Please, support the victims of Chabad of Poway

OT Right Dead 2.JPG
OT Right Dead 2.JPG (43.97 KiB) Viewed 3452 times

G. While the historic DVD set in a beautiful commemorative case with personal autographs is amazingly still available (how could those not be sold out by now???), the link to donate is RunOrlyRun.com and it says:
Buy this domain.
runorlyrun.com
IMPORTANT NOTICES – PLEASE READ!
Historic DVD Now Available! DVD of the historic trial in GA and DVD of a historic testimony in NH, where evidence was provided showing Obama using a forged birth certificate and a stolen social security number. The DVDs are in a beautiful commemorative case with personal autographs from attorney Dr. Orly Taitz $22.50 each +$2.50 for shipping and handling. --------- To order these DVDs, donate $25.00 by credit card on the website RunOrlyRun.com and email orly.taitz@gmail.com with you name and address. Or send a $25.00 check with your name and address to: Orly Taitz for US Senate 2012, 29839 Santa Margarita ste 100, RSM, CA 92688.

H. On the "historic" Indiana videos, one is clearly marked Private.

OT IN.JPG
OT IN.JPG (45.79 KiB) Viewed 3452 times

So there's some real work to do on the stye. Foggy, Realist, any interest in becoming Orly's WEBMASTER and fixing/handling things over there? Remember how well things worked out for her last webmaster, it could be a really great gig. This really does apply: In case of emergency, call 949-683-5411.

3. Her Official Twitter https://twitter.com/DrOrlyTaitzEsq bio still lists the link orlytaitzforussenate2012.com (which now goes to a bizarre "sample page" of a "My Website" product.) :(

OT Twit Senate Link.JPG
OT Twit Senate Link.JPG (51.27 KiB) Viewed 3452 times

But other than these de minimis issues, as Foggy always told Orly, it's time for something SPECTACULAR to get America roaring about Orly Taitz again!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I'm CONVINCED, orlylicious!!!!!!!! Where do I send my rubles? :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
humblescribe
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by humblescribe »

Orly,

Bravo on a superb presentation and commentary.

You must have a lot of time on your hands? Asking for a friend. :towel:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
pipistrelle

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by pipistrelle »

Where does she stand on the war on Ukraine?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by Flatpoint High »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:25 pm Where does she stand on the war on Ukraine?
With Russia, until they invade Moldova? and her site is nothing more than RW news aggregation.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
bob

Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by bob »

Even I am rarely bothered to look at Taitz's fugly, boring site. "Fortunately," she pinned this (from last month):
Letter to Jim Jordan, Chair of the Judiciary Committee, request for investigation 02.13.2023
Taitz (to Jordan) wrote:Request for investigation

Congratulations on becoming the Chair of the House Judiciary Committee. I am requesting your attention in review and investigation of the attached 155 pages file with evidence.

Firstly, as a licensed attorney , I believe that it is warranted for the Judiciary committee to investigate actions of President Biden and his top officials in allowing a spy balloon to traverse the United States and spy on multiple military installations. I believe there is a sufficient basis for the criminal referral and impeachment of President Biden and his top officials, involved in this matter for treason.

[ * * * ]

Allowing a foreign spy balloon to spy on the US military installations without impediment represents “giving aid and comfort to the enemy.” Further, if financial incentives were received, which were camouflaged as million dollar payments for Hunter Biden’s “art” or Hunter Biden’s “businesses”, that may also call for prosecution for Bribery, Violation of Oath of Office and Public Corruption.

Similarly, Biden’s dismantling of Trump’s “Stay in Mexico” policy, which lead to an invasion of some 5 million illegals, many of whom came from hostile regimes, during two years of Biden’s administration might qualify for criminal prosecution for Treason and Violation of oath of Office for Biden, Harris and Secretary of Homeland Security Alejandro Mayorkas.

Further, the attached file shows Barack Obama’s use of a stolen Connecticut Social Security number xxx-xx-4425, which was traced to a deceased resident of Connecticut, Harrison J. Bounel. (Obama was never a resident of Connecticut and never had a legitimate reason to use a Connecticut Social Security number). There is a suspicion that the change in the Social Security records was made by the former actuary of the SSA, Harry Ballantyne. The records attached below show Obama using a stolen CT SSN while residing in the White House and it was posted with Obama’s tax returns on WhiteHouse.gov. These records originally were not properly redacted and became public knowledge. Similarly, Obama used the social security number of Ballantyne’s deceased mother, Lucile Ballantyne. Attached file shows fraud and forgery in other Obama’s IDs, such as selective service registration for the US military. Obama’s Attorney Generals Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch did not prosecute this matter. It is up to you and the Judiciary committee to investigate this matter and forward it to the Attorney General for prosecution for fraud and possibly treason of not only Obama, but also of all the high ranking officials who aided and abetted this fraud.
:twisted: https://www.orlytaitzesq.com/letter-to- ... 2-13-2023/ :twisted:

15 years later, and Taitz is still bitter.

Taitz's paper throwing caught a troll in the comments:
Ronny Barker wrote:Seriously, birther again? Trump’s mother was British. And some Conservatives want Don Jr to run. But his mother was a Czech citizen when he was born. Or is this an issue only when the candidate is, you know, not white?

[ * * * ]
Michael F. wrote:This is a Constitutional issue, not the divisive ” racial issue ” you seem to want to make it.

Let’s vet everyone accordingly. Had we done that, History would have been much different.

Too bad we dropped the ball on that one.
Ronny Barker wrote:It’s totally a racial issue as otherwise you’d agree that Trump was and still is ineligible because of his Scottish mother
Taitz wrote:Obama using a bogus CT social security number xxx-xx-4425 is not a racial issue, it is a criminal issue. Maybe in the second Trump term or DeSantis term Obama will finally be criminally prosecuted for it
Ronny Barker wrote:It won’t happen because Obama never used a SSN that wasn’t properly assigned to him. And if you believe otherwise there’s no need to wait. Congress is allowed to have access to any tax return. So Jim Jordan could investigate now.
At least Taitz has finally learned not to (fully) publish PIN.
Image ImageImage

Return to “Other weirdos”