Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Orly's Latest Poopies

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
John Thomas8

Re: Orly's Latest Poopies

Post by John Thomas8 »

Wendy Rogers, Lt Col USAF (ret)
Arizona State Senator
Arizona’s 6th Legislative District

Needs to be brought back on to active duty and tried for treason. There is ZERO reason why these oath-violating morons aren't being dealt with properly.
filly

Post by filly »

OMG I am reading that freaking Kim Kardashian passed California's "baby Bar!" Move over Orly!
realist

Post by realist »

filly wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:12 am OMG I am reading that freaking Kim Kardashian passed California's "baby Bar!" Move over Orly!
:lol:

She's likely infinitely more intelligent than Orly.

A low bar, I know, but just sayin'.
Image X 4
Image X 32
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

filly wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:12 am OMG I am reading that freaking Kim Kardashian passed California's "baby Bar!" Move over Orly!
"Kim Kardashian passes ‘baby bar’ exam after three failed attempts" from some source
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:59 pm "Kim Kardashian passes ‘baby bar’ exam after three failed attempts" from some source
Eh, I actually kinda admire that kind of persistence from someone who doesn't actually need to do anything, esp since if I understand correctly she is not doing it through going to full time law school.
bob

Post by bob »

neeneko wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:03 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:59 pm "Kim Kardashian passes ‘baby bar’ exam after three failed attempts" from some source
Eh, I actually kinda admire that kind of persistence from someone who doesn't actually need to do anything, esp since if I understand correctly she is not doing it through going to full time law school.
The purpose of the baby bar is actually a form of consumer protection: So diploma mills won't saddle students with a mountain of debt, a useless degree, and insufficient knowledge/skill to pass the bar. Culling out those who could never pass the actual bar saves them from themselves.

Kardashian is in a near opposite situation: She has all the money in the world to hire tutors; she isn't working to put food on the table (she's working to stack money on top of money); and she has help for her children (and Pete Davidson). Unlike the typical baby-bar examinee, Kardashian has an abundance of time and money.
Image ImageImage
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

neeneko wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:03 pm
:yeahthat: I can agree, and taking the exam several times, I presume the questions change and she demonstrated knowledge over all.

In contrast to all the failed repeated attempts by Orly Esq.
bob

Post by bob »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:15 pmIn contrast to all the failed repeated attempts by Orly Esq.
I don't believe we know anything about how many times somebody on the behalf of Taitz sat for the bar.
Image ImageImage
filly

Post by filly »

bob wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:48 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:15 pmIn contrast to all the failed repeated attempts by Orly Esq.
I don't believe we know anything about how many times somebody on the behalf of Taitz sat for the bar.
That's my recollection too. We don't know.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

bob wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:48 pm
OOopsy :crying: - part of my sentence was lost when writing, ought to read

In contrast to all the failed repeated attempts at court
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

realist wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:24 am

She's likely infinitely more intelligent than Orly.

A low bar, I know, but just sayin'.
Orly's wig is more intelligent than Orly. :P
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Insert Orly eyelashes joke here...

/s/ & /s/
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

BREAKING!

Woo Hoo! Mike Dunford is taking a DEEP DIVE in Orly Taitz! Maybe even into her Yahoo!

A trip down Memory Lane to the infamous TAITZ v FUDDY!

7:30pm Central/ 8:30pm Eastern. Be there. Aloha.

Mike Dunford @questauthority 1h
Good evening, litigation disaster tourists:
Our destination on tonight's stream is going to be the past - we're going to take a look at one (just one) of the exploits of Orly Taitz: a case she brought demanding that the State of Hawaii give her Obama's birth certificate.

I was at all the hearings in this case - there was one hearing on the motion to dismiss and several after the case was dismissed - and I should have managed to dig out my copies of the transcripts before the stream.

So we'll take a deep dive into Taitz v Fuddy on tonight's stream, right after a few final thoughts on Kleinhendler's latest foray into litigation disastery in Dominion v Powell.
All that starts at 7:30 Central - hope to see you there!
twitch.tv
QuestAuthority - Twitch
The Questionable Authority is a father, Army husband, lawyer, and a PhD candidate in copyright law. He is also an internationally recognized potential late bloomer, and way better at lawsplaining...

Mike Dunford @questauthority
ps @Orly_licious @GreatGrey @HGTomato
- you might like this one.

OrlyLicious @Orly_licious 1m
Replying to @questauthority @GreatGrey and @HGTomato
Good times! Mike, If you need any help or have questions, as Orly Taitz says on her webstye: "In case of emergency, call 949-683-5411". Partying face She'd be a fabulous guest -- if you'll let her feenish! @The_Fogbow @wlbryan @jkryn @estiveo @akaNEONzx @t_f_bow @IMikezu @masked_data

HG Tomato Tomato Wash Your Hands @HGTomato 53m
Replying to @questauthority @Orly_licious and @GreatGrey
Well that’s a blast from the past.
https://blogtalkradio.com/rcr/2011/12/0 ... tz-v-fuddy
@R_C_Radio

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

I'm actually getting a rebroadcast from a few days ago. So maybe it is 7:30 CST after all.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

It is Bob, I changed the post... Twitch is so hard to understand the times. Looks like 8:30pm ET is the correct time, sorry about that.

As we all know, Orly Taitz, CA Attorney #223433, posts on her webstye: "In case of emergency, call 949-683-5411." Should Realist or Foggy call Orly about this super special event?

Made sure some birthers knew about the big event! I'm blocked by P&E and Miki Booth, so they are going to be heartbroken they didn't know about this but it's not my fault! Sadly, there wasn't room to include Mario Apuzzo, Esq. @MarioApuzzoEsq, now we'll never know if he would have won the debate with Mike.

OrlyLicious Flag of United States @Orly_licious 3m
Aloha @michaelvolin @cdrkerchner @KenyanBornObama @douglasvgibbs @carl_swensson
Mike Dunford has a special Twitch stream tonight at 8:30PM ET on Orly Taitz' landmark case, TAITZ v FUDDY, demanding Hawaii give her Obama's birth certificate. @questauthority

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke

Post by Luke »

:lol: Mike's stream was so much fun! It went nearly 4 hours! Here's the link. He said he'll give us more notice next time, it was spur of the moment. These were the hearings he was BOTG on, he mentions this was in the groove of why he became an attorney. He has a great audience, well over 100 people were still on as it got to almost 4 hours. He's such a great guy and hearing and seeing those old hearing transcripts with Orly being insane were really, really funny. This was the one where she mentioned Karamatsu to (Orly must have thought Japanese) Judge.

bob

Post by bob »

:yeahthat:

Stern and Foogy got shout-outs. :towel:

Mike D. also took some detours to discuss Lakin, Vogt, etc. A real stroll down birther memory lane.
Image ImageImage
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Abermore Double Cask 12yo! I finished my bottle about 3 months ago and haven't replaced it yet.

Absolutely a find drop.

And Balvenie too!

This is a man after my own heart!
Has everybody heard about the bird?
bob

Post by bob »

:shock: :towel:

For the news: Swensson was an OG birther, and he was one of the named plaintiff in the Georgia ballot challenge, which Mike D. touched upon.
Image ImageImage
filly

Post by filly »

Amazing that Swensson is still alive.
bob

Post by bob »

filly wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:56 am Amazing that Swensson is still alive.
Concur. (NADT.)
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Apparently, he has a lovely singing voice according to the prosecutors in Tennessee.
101010 :towel:
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

filly wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:56 am Amazing that Swensson is still alive.
With that much general nastiness and vitriol, not really surprising.
filly

Post by filly »

northland10 wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 12:26 pm Apparently, he has a lovely singing voice according to the prosecutors in Tennessee.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Swensson was more than just a birther. He was an enormous true hero in the birther movement. You can't overstate his importance. He was the first birther to hold a "citizens' grand jury" in his electronics/computer repair shop in March 2009. He honest-to-cornflakes gathered together 25 morons in his little place in Georgia, and with our heroine Orly Taitz on speakerphone from California, they by gawd indited that usurperin' mofo but good.

For those born since that day, it was a freakin' bombshell in the birther world. SUCCESS!! FINALLY!!

Here's an article in Salon Magazine about it all. I was at my dad's apartment up in Bathysphere or wherever it is (going back up there a week from tomorrow) and when I explained what had happened, he became an instant Obot (he already voted for Obama once, and would do so again).

AND THEN Swensson sent his little "indictment" around to the Georgia Attorney General and his local sheriff and whatnot, and started making threats about what he and his tiny crew were going to do if'n the authorities didn't arrest the President of the United States of America because we said so is why.

And the authorities said "Bring it" or μολὼν λαβέ or sumpin' but our other favorite birther, Leo Donofrio, freaked right on out all over the place because he realized Swensson was using some birther stuff Leo wrote to justify violence against the lawful authorities of his state, and he suspected that he, Leo, might be blamed if anything really bad happened. So he came out with a big ol' "NEVER MIND THAT ISN'T WHAT I REALLY MEANT" piece, and things kinda quieted down in Georgia.

But because Swensson got the ball rolling, in a week or two you could go online and join a OFFISHUL GRAND JURY and you could feel VERY IMPORTANT and like WE'RE REAL SERIOUS as you voted to indict the President in a chat room organized by a guy who ran a saxophone factory in China.

Good lord, what happened to my personal brainbone? :eek:
Edit: I am not making any of this up. It all happened, and I was there. I have witnesses. I have the evidence. ;)
Out from under. :thumbsup:

Return to “Other weirdos”