Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Post by Slim Cognito »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

neeneko wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:25 pm
noblepa wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:43 pm SCOTUS is, first and foremost, a deliberative body. That's what they DO!
I _think_ what he is trying to say is that the facts are so obvious that there is nothing for SCOTUS to deliberate on.
Too bad that none of the attorneys have actually released the obvious facts in any court case, or anywhere for that matter.
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

neonzx wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:51 pm

:yeahthat:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:15 pm
Okay, he's being enabled. No one, and I mean no one, with that kind of money isn't around a bunch of people who know better a lot of the time, and every one of them who fails to pimp slap him a little reality is a little to blame for this.

I mean, I personally am laughing my ass off, but even I have to admit its a little sad that this mania grips a guy and is gonna cost him every penny and every drop of dignity he has. He'll be living under a bridge talking to the voices in his head within 5 years.

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:59 pm How long before he calls the SCOTUS justices commies? I mean, when does he think SCOTUS will look at it. Does he think he can just FedEx it over?
I'm waiting on them to out Bill Barr as a long time deep state liberal plant.

zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.

Post by zekeb »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:01 am
Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:15 pm
Okay, he's being enabled. No one, and I mean no one, with that kind of money isn't around a bunch of people who know better a lot of the time, and every one of them who fails to pimp slap him a little reality is a little to blame for this.

I mean, I personally am laughing my ass off, but even I have to admit its a little sad that this mania grips a guy and is gonna cost him every penny and every drop of dignity he has. He'll be living under a bridge talking to the voices in his head within 5 years.
Fess up, Mike. You're crying in your cocaine.
Il factotum
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Maybe he and Jr. can start buying from the same source and get a volume discount.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I thought they had the same dealer
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Cocaine dealers tend to get very unpolite with people (like anyone named Trump) who don't pay their bills. Mike is gonna be out of money soon too. Maybe they can find a bridge to live under together, Kimberly can be the troll.

:crying:

RVInit

Re: Dominion vs. Mike Lindell & MyPillow

Post by RVInit »

:rotflmao:

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

RVInit wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:24 pm
I think this was posted in another thread, but here is the full ruling: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 9.45.0.pdf

This is a great thread, it is mostly about crazy Squidney though. Here's a great tidbit on OurPillow Guy:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

8/20, Three new entries on docket for US DOMINION, INC. et al v. MY PILLOW, INC. et al

57 LCvR 26.1 CERTIFICATE OF DISCLOSURE of Corporate Affiliations and Financial Interests by MY PILLOW, INC. (Parker, Andrew)

56 Consent MOTION for Order for Extension of Time to Respond to Complaint by MY PILLOW, INC..(Parker, Andrew)

55 Unopposed MOTION for Extension of Time to File Answer re1 Complaint, by MICHAEL J. LINDELL (Daniels, Douglas)
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

How many times can Dominion sue the wackjob?
'This is the smoking gun of all time': Mike Lindell promises 'nationwide injunction' on voting machines

"You guys, this is the smoking gun of all time," the pillow executive claimed. "Dominion is caught red-handed."

"One of the first things we're going to be doing is we're putting an injunction against Dominion," he added. "It's a nationwide injunction prohibiting Dominion from making any modifications to their voting systems that would destroy prior election data. That's what they're doing right now. They're going across the great country and deleting stuff."
https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-d ... 4#cxrecs_s
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 6:26 pm How many times can Dominion sue the wackjob?
'This is the smoking gun of all time': Mike Lindell promises 'nationwide injunction' on voting machines

"You guys, this is the smoking gun of all time," the pillow executive claimed. "Dominion is caught red-handed."

"One of the first things we're going to be doing is we're putting an injunction against Dominion," he added. "It's a nationwide injunction prohibiting Dominion from making any modifications to their voting systems that would destroy prior election data. That's what they're doing right now. They're going across the great country and deleting stuff."
https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-d ... 4#cxrecs_s
Dominion will laugh at this as it has no control over the machines it sold or leased to election bodies. Election bodies have their own procedures as to how long they will keep counters within the machines set at the final numbers, when they delete them after a waiting period following a vote. Of course machines will get reset when election bodies prepare them for some new vote. When Micky Lindell gets into federal court I guess he will encounter a problem with standing (on less than one foot and losing balance).
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Post by Greatgrey »

Minnesota judge orders transfer of Mike Lindell countersuits to D.C.
MyPillow owner's case overlaps with defamation suit he faces, judge says.
By Stephen Montemayor and Stephen Montemayor Star Tribune
August 25, 2021

http://strib.mn/3ykAGZE

Mike Lindell's federal countersuits against a voting machine company are being moved to the Washington, D.C.-based federal court where the MyPillow CEO and his Chaska-based company face $1.3 billion in defamation claims.

U.S. District Judge Patrick Schiltz on Wednesday ordered the two lawsuits filed by Lindell and MyPillow against Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic transferred to the District of Columbia, where a judge recently ruled that the defamation suit against Lindell over his claims that those companies helped steal the 2020 election can continue.

At a hearing conducted last week via teleconference in Minnesota, Schiltz described the "tremendous overlap" between the cases in Minnesota and D.C. Attorneys for Lindell and MyPillow said they preferred to continue litigating in Minnesota but would not stand in the way of a transfer.

"Your lawsuit here is basically saying that lawsuit out in D.C. is illegal," Schiltz said. "I understand you're alleging it is part of a bigger conspiracy … but the lawsuit in D.C. is the centerpiece of your lawsuit here, and it kind of seems strange that we would take discovery and litigate whether the D.C. lawsuit is a good lawsuit here while you're out in D.C. taking discovery and litigating whether the D.C. lawsuit is a good lawsuit out there."
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Delarin
Verified: ❌ This is not the Delarin you're looking for.

Post by Delarin »

U.S. District Judge Patrick Schiltz
Off Topic
For a minute there I thought it said Schlitz...
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

New filing.

“NOTICE of Joinder by MICHAEL J. LINDELL re58 MOTION for Certification for interlocatory appeal(Daniels, Douglas)”

:thumbsup:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

All I want for Christmas this year is for the inevitable Mike Lindell video deposition to go public.

His interlocutory appeal will fail.
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Delarin wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:00 am
Off Topic
Off Topic
You do know why the girls on the beach switched to Coors, right?
That is correct, I never advanced much beyond 7th grade.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Finally a nutbag who does wish to create joinder!

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

BYE
Ivanka and Jared Are Distancing Themselves From Trump as He Has ‘Frequent’ Contact With Lindell: Report
Published on June 23, 2021 at 09:26 AM ET By David Badash
Oh come on! They're not distancing themselves. They simply aren't sucking up to him because there is no longer money to be made doing it. They've gone on to have grifts of their own (TFG must be so proud).
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Delarin wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:00 am
Off Topic
And, "When you're out of Schlitz, you're out of beer."
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Apparently Lindell has more than one plane. First we heard that Lindell's plane broke down in Missouri. Now Salon is reporting he sold one to help fund his legal fight with Dominion.

https://www.salon.com/2021/09/01/mike-l ... n-lawsuit/
Mike Lindell's meltdown begins: He recently sold a MyPillow plane to fund Dominion lawsuit
Exclusive: MyPillow guy has sold $2.5M private plane, is now "raising money" for legal defense, source tells Salon

Leading up to Lindell's August "cyber symposium" in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, which was intended to prove his extravagant claims about the 2020 election (but clearly did not do so) the plane registered to MyPillow was used in a number of Lindell's schemes, including his alleged efforts to transport and conceal Dominion and Smartmatic voting machines at various locations across the country. (No such machines materialized at his Sioux Falls event, despite many promises that they would.)

The 10-seat luxury aircraft, which has three fixed engines, was supposedly used to carry the alleged machines in a bizarre game of hide-and-seek Lindell conducted in May.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

In a statement today, The Imperial Illuminati Air Force announced it has "acquired" the plane formerly owned by My Pillow Corporation. When asked if a price was available, Col. Chili Dog answered "Its ours, we have it and possession is the nine tenths of the law that counts, okay?"

The 1993 Dassault-Breguet Falcon 50 has been re-registered with the tail number N WENER and is being refitted with a pupperoni treat dispenser and a bin for squeaky toys. :dog:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”