Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Dominion Sues MyPillow And Mike Lindell For $1.3B

Post by Luke »

Shades of our old topic "Carl Gallups' "Big 'Plan A': This is It! For Sure This Time!"
‘For Sure’: Mike Lindell Promises Right-Wing Activists ‘Donald Trump Will Be in Office by This Fall’
Published on June 22, 2021 at 04:28 PM ET By Kyle Mantyla – Right Wing Watch

Thousands of right-wing activists gathered in Tampa, Florida, last weekend for a “Restore America” rally that featured a cavalcade of election, COVID-19, and QAnon conspiracy theorists as speakers. Held at The River Church, which is pastored by right-wing conspiracy theorist Rodney Howard-Browne, the speakers included the likes of Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Jackson Lahmeyer, Ann Vandersteel, KrisAnne Hall, Greg Locke, and dozens more. Among the most prominent speakers was MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who has worked relentlessly (and fruitlessly) to prove that the 2020 presidential election was rife with fraud and foreign interference in an effort to overturn the election results so former President Donald Trump can return to the White House.

Despite releasing multiple “documentaries” purporting to prove fraud and filing multiple lawsuits, Lindell’s efforts have all be for naught, but he has not given up, telling the massive crowd gathered for the rally that he will soon be hosting a “cyber symposium” where he claims that “cyber guys” will prove that the election was stolen via something he calls “packet capture.” That, he declared, will ultimately force the Supreme Court to overturn the election results and put Trump back in office by the fall.

Lindell said that none of his efforts have been successful so far “because we’ve been living in the twilight zone,” complaining that “every time you have something real, they’re going, ‘We don’t we’re not gonna look at it,’ or the judges go, ‘We’re not gonna look at it.’” “But you see, that’s all changing,” Lindell promised. “What I’m going to do to get this to the world, it’s called a cyber symposium. And what it is, is I’m going to have a venue at the end of July—it’s your job, everybody, to get the word out to the world—we’re going to get every cyber guy that has credentials—they’re called CISSP credentials—they’re going to be there.”

“We’re bringing in all the cyber guys,” he continued. “They’re gonna be there. Then we’re bringing all the media. Maybe even Fox will show up! What a concept. And then we’re going to bring in all senators, governors—even the corrupt ones, Brian Kemp—and legislatures, secretary of states, and every single government official that wants to be there, because when we show them these packet captures, we’re gonna just give them out to all them cyber guys so they can have their own guy go, ‘How many votes were flipped here in Tampa?’ Here you go. Boom. It’s going to be a worldwide event. Millions are going to see it, and those Supreme Court justices are going to look at it then, and they’re going to go 9-0 that this country was attacked. The election is gonna come down. Donald Trump will be in office by this fall, for sure.”
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.c ... this-fall/

Realist, I'm skeered! :panic:
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:popcorn:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:yawn:

Call me when Biden and Harris are dragged out of their respective official residences in handcuffs.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:04 pm :yawn:

Call me when Biden and Harris are dragged out of their respective official residences in handcuffs.
:fingerwag: please, frogmarching only! :fingerwag:
Image Image Image Image
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

HE has no idea what CISSP is

hubby is one and it is not what freak pillow is thinking
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Somebody is just tossing techie-sounding words at him. His cyber guys can't fix Frankspeech?
101010 :towel:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

northland10 wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 8:02 pm Somebody is just tossing techie-sounding words at him. His cyber guys can't fix Frankspeech?
And hopefully the guys tossing these words are grifting him for some big bucks.
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Is "cyber" the new magic word? Makes me think of Bullwinkle's Magic Show.

Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 7:30 pm HE has no idea what CISSP is

Yeah, I had that certification at one time but have let it lapse. It's more of a general knowledge thing which is great if you're an architect or in some management role. Most of our security analysts had it because it was useful when analysts from different areas were working on a project and needed at least some grasp of what the other was talking about. Server, network, mainframe and cloud security are all very different animals.

What it isn't is proof that a person has any in-depth knowledge in a particular expertise.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:45 am

Yeah, I had that certification at one time but have let it lapse. It's more of a general knowledge thing which is great if you're an architect or in some management role. Most of our security analysts had it because it was useful when analysts from different areas were working on a project and needed at least some grasp of what the other was talking about. Server, network, mainframe and cloud security are all very different animals.

What it isn't is proof that a person has any in-depth knowledge in a particular expertise.
"CISSP: A mile wide, but an inch deep."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

covfefe wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:48 am

Jack of all trades, master of none? And I mean that in the nicest way possible.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Slim! :lol: That was awesome, keeping that, we need that often! Maybe it should be The Fogbow's logo :lol:
BYE
Ivanka and Jared Are Distancing Themselves From Trump as He Has ‘Frequent’ Contact With Lindell: Report
Published on June 23, 2021 at 09:26 AM ET By David Badash

Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner have been putting not only physical distance in their relationship with Donald Trump but emotional distance, as the former president continues to live in the past, harping on the election he still falsely says was stolen from him, unable to move on to reality – and in frequent contact with far right acolytes like MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell. Now that Trump is out of the White House and away from Mar-a-Lago, his Florida home where Ivanka and Jared have a high rise apartment nearby, and living at his Bedminster, New Jersey golf resort, his once closest advisors are “distancing” themselves from him, a CNN deep dive reveals. “With each passing day away from Washington, former President Donald Trump’s grievances continue unabated. And those complaints appear to be driving away two of the people who were closest to him during his White House tenure: his daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law, Jared Kushner.”

CNN adds that “the former President complains for several hours about the ‘stolen’ 2020 election. Other times, his frustrations emerge in fits and starts — more likely when he is discussing his hopeful return to national politics. And while he often has a rotating audience of cheering listeners, the gap between Trump and his daughter and son-in-law grows wider by the week.” Ivanka Trump, who served many roles during her father’s entrance into politics and eventually into the White House, has “struggled to undo the entanglements” she created by being First Daughter, Senior White House Advisor, Director of the Office of Economic Initiatives and Entrepreneurship, and appearing to strike a higher-profile that led some to believe she would run for elected office soon.

Trump “has also started to question the role that Kushner — one of the few people who were able to stay close to Trump throughout his two presidential campaigns and White House tenure — has played in his presidential legacy,” as he grows increasingly tied to the far right elements in his circle. “Now Trump finds himself more often in the company of an ever-changing circle of advisers. Trump allies say he is once again interacting with characters who should require supervision — noting that he has been in frequent touch with One America News anchor Christina Bobb, a prolific proponent of far-fetched theories about the 2020 election, in addition to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who has encouraged Trump to keep challenging the 2020 election results in several states.” The one person CNN does not mention? Former First Lady Melania Trump.
https://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.c ... ll-report/ (Big fan of this site)
Original (with video from New Day with John and Briana): https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/23/politics ... olitics%29
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:02 am Is "cyber" the new magic word? Makes me think of Bullwinkle's Magic Show.

:like:
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:40 am
covfefe wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:48 am

Jack of all trades, master of none? And I mean that in the nicest way possible.
I had forgotten about the "mile wide" thing. Yeah, that sums it up perfectly. If I was looking for somebody with specific knowledge about reading network traffic I wouldn't care even a little bit about the CISSP.
Off Topic
"Jack of all trades" was basically my job description as an IT Architect. I needed to know a little about everything and keep current on new and emerging technologies. CISSP was perfect for that role. What I didn't need to know was how to code JavaScript (I do, but I would no longer consider myself proficient) or how to actually administer security on a Unix system, along with a thousand other things. If I had a specific question about some capability I knew tech leads who could help.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
slq

Post by slq »

:loser:
"Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try."
--Yoda
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Is it just me, or is he getting even crazier?

SCOTUS is, first and foremost, a deliberative body. That's what they DO!
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

noblepa wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:43 pm SCOTUS is, first and foremost, a deliberative body. That's what they DO!
I _think_ what he is trying to say is that the facts are so obvious that there is nothing for SCOTUS to deliberate on.
tek

Post by tek »

Thats not how this works.jpg
Thats not how this works.jpg (62.4 KiB) Viewed 3496 times
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

How long before he calls the SCOTUS justices commies? I mean, when does he think SCOTUS will look at it. Does he think he can just FedEx it over?
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:59 pm How long before he calls the SCOTUS justices commies? I mean, when does he think SCOTUS will look at it. Does he think he can just FedEx it over?
Can't use FedEx...after all they're the ones who lost all the Hunter Biden damning info that was on it's way to Tucker Carlson...

I'll come in again... :bag:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Does he know that SCOTUS is going to adjurn untill October in a few days?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Yeah Neon, that.

Here's Mike with Charlie Kirk again. Haven't seen video of it. He rants about the BBB 'taking me to an F", the Rose Garden... "you woulda think I killed someone or somethin'". "Anderson Cooper attacked me for 24 minutes..."

Mike brings up Gregg's dear friend Doug Frank around 11 minutes in.

"Packet Capture" is his new magic phrase. He compares it to a 1970's photo 14 minutes in.

He says he kept calling the media saying "chop chop, tell Dominion to sue me". After they sued, he wouldn't talk to reporters until they watched Absolute Proof. He says a WaPo reporter called, he said watch it first, she called back 19 minutes later saying yeah she watched but AHA! Mike timed it and the show was 26 minutes long. His "marketing strategy" is to do stupid and ridiculous things, then when he gets attention he spins it to "China hacked the election" etc.

He says next will be a "cyber symposium", a "worldwide media event", in early August. "You gotta have 'CISSP' credentials"... "I even know what it means, but it doesn't matter". "We're bringing them there by the hundreds, a 3-day event, and all the media in the world. And every government official will be there, even Brian Kemp and Ducey. And then he's going to pass out the evidence. "I want more watching than 'Elvis in Hawaii' in 1973." :?: He goes on and on. Charlie doesn't even say anything, Mike is on a binge. He starts referring to the Supreme Court's families, friends, grandchildren. It's something else.

Relentless Persistence with Mike Lindell
The Charlie Kirk Show
News Commentary
Listen on Apple Podcasts
Live from Dallas at NRB, Charlie sits down with patriot, political activist, and My Pillow founder, Mike Lindell to discuss everything that's happened to him since the election of 2020 including the onslaught of cancellations, boycotts, and lawsuits he's endured. Charlie lets Mike tell his story, unedited, unfiltered, and unapologetically including updates on his lawsuits, his investigations into packet captures, and his relentless persistence in the face of indescribable resistance and personal attacks.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/r ... 0526933069

This thread is hilarious:
Julian Sanchez @normative
Starting to feel almost bad for Mike Lindell. Mr. Lindell, I’d like to offer you my services. In exchange fo a fee to be negotiated, I will help you construct a body of slightly-less-obviously-bogus body of evidence for imaginary election fraud. My package includes...
8:20 PM · Jun 4, 2021·Twitter for iPad

Jun 4
Replying to
@normative
* One (1) superficially plausible backstory for how I have visibility on traffic to hundreds of municipal government networks. At your discretion, I will pepper this backstory with references to actual monitoring tools like “nmap” and “Wireshark” for extra verisimilitude.
Julian Sanchez
@normative
·
Jun 4
* One (1) properly-formatted fabricated pcap screenshot, suitable for use in online videos, guaranteed to provoke less mockery than just converting publicly available voter data to hex. At your request, I can create a version in green Matrix font that dribbles down the screen.
Julian Sanchez
@normative
·
Jun 4
* One (1) spreadsheet of IP addresses involved in the supposed hacks. Unlike some bargain-basement cyber consultants, I will spend 10 minutes on WHOIS ensuring that these IP addresses actually correspond to real servers in the county or country alleged.
Julian Sanchez
@normative
·
Jun 4
* One (1) suitably vague “whistleblower account” from a municipal administrator purporting to link this traffic to “votes being flipped,” sparing you the embarrassment of having to explain how this could possibly be inferred from mere packet sniffing.
Julian Sanchez
@normative
·
Jun 4
At no extra charge, I will do rudimentary background research calculated to avoid obvious and awkward errors, such as claiming a critical breach occurred in a place where the company allegedly breached has no offices or servers.
Julian Sanchez
@normative
·
Jun 4
If necessary, I am prepared to explain these findings wearing a black hoodie in a dimly-lit video, my voice digitally pitched to sub-James-Earl-Jones levels, in a presentation that employs no fewer than ten (10) invocations of real infosec jargon used approximately correctly.
Julian Sanchez
@normative
·
Jun 4
Payment in Dogecoin gladly accepted. It won’t be cheap, but since it’s not “actual malice” if you’re a computer-illiterate dunce who was plausibly tricked into committing slander, it’s a lot cheaper than the alternative!

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”