Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

New forum - White Supremacists

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: New forum - White Supremacists

Post by bill_g »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:59 am
There aren't many women Proud Boys, but there are a few. And no doubt they're just as misogynistic as the boy Boys.
Stockholm syndrome
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

bill_g wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:43 am
Foggy wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:37 am
bill_g wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:10 am Let's call it White Dumb Asses Who Think They're Better Than Everybody (But Aren't Really).
It's a subforum. Names can't be that long. :violin: :crying:
Okay. Acronym time: WDAWTTBTE(BAR)
You are talking to a survivor of ten years of TWLITHOTU (The Worst Lawyer In The History Of The Universe, for you recently joined members). We don't have to see that any more.
:thumbsdown:
Or just BAR for short.

Hey, I goin to the bar. You comin?
And BAR stands for But Aren't Really. Which, in addition to being a wee bit too close to Birds Aren't Real is going to inspire a plethora of hilarious butt jokes.

Not that I'm objecting, mind you. :fingerwag: Just clarifying in my own little brainbone.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I'll just keep making my sketti sauce for tomorrow night's dinner while you tend to the board. Much appreciated!

Tomorrow's menu: Spaghetti with marinara from last year's sauced maters (frozen), Ceasar salad, garlic bread, and ho-hums (green beans). For dessert we are serving fresh strawberries and yogurt. Yum.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:daydreaming:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

bill_g, all joking aside, I hope you know how much I appreciate your contributions here. :bighug:
 ! Message from: Foggy
Not meaning to discourage any comments, but I hope we can wind this thread down and put posts about white supremacists and Neo-Fascists in the other, more appropriate threads in this subforum. This was just supposed to be a kinda clerical announcement, that I have a new forum for all these evil groups that are popping up here and there.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:57 amOr just BAR for short.

And BAR stands for But Aren't Really. Which, in addition to being a wee bit too close to Birds Aren't Real is going to inspire a plethora of hilarious butt jokes.

Not that I'm objecting, mind you. :fingerwag: Just clarifying in my own little brainbone.
I thought that BAR stands for British Accredited Registry, which means that all lawyers who are admitted to the bar have accepted a title of nobility and, according to the REAL 13th amendment, means that they have all lost their US citizenship.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Oh, that is SO last week or sumpin'. That's so old, it was already superseded by BAR meaning Birds Aren't Real.

Next week it's going to stand for Blitzed Again, Roodles? :lol:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:49 pm Oh, that is SO last week or sumpin'. That's so old, it was already superseded by BAR meaning Birds Aren't Real.

Next week it's going to stand for Blitzed Again, Roodles? :lol:
It will always have the default meaning of Big Anti-Reason to me.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

They are called Proud Boys Girls and can't join the Proud Boys. Twitter account of these foolish women suspended a long time ago.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:25 am They are called Proud Boys Girls and can't join the Proud Boys. Twitter account of these foolish women suspended a long time ago.
Welcome back! :wave:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

scirreeve wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:25 am They are called Proud Boys Girls and can't join the Proud Boys. Twitter account of these foolish women suspended a long time ago.
Yeah, I'm digging through my faulty memory banks and coming up with nada-I thought the wife of one of them was caught on camera in California whacking people with a full water bottle or something like that. She's known to be violent. And it sounded like she didn't get arrested. Man, I wish I could find that...
mojosapien
Occupation: Desktop support. Retired juror for the next three years, thanks.
Verified:

Post by mojosapien »

https://idavox.com/index.php/2022/06/15 ... -in-idaho/

Arrested Patriot Front Member Was Out On Bail in TX After Allegedly Threatening His Hispanic Male Lover; So Why Was He In Idaho?
Think like a fortune cookie. ©2022-Mojosapien
Dave from down under

New forum - White Supremacists

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-19/ ... /101871804

Three men have been charged by Queensland Police's Counter-Terrorism Investigation Group over the display of Nazi symbols in the state's south-east.

Key points:
Three men aged 20, 21 and 42 will face court in Brisbane next month
A racist banner hung over the M1 on the Gold Coast last November sparked numerous public complaints
Police allege the men displayed offensive imagery in public on multiple occasions, causing damage to public infrastructure

On Tuesday police executed search warrants at properties in the Brisbane suburb of Toowong and the Gold Coast suburbs of Pimpama and Oxenford.

Among the items allegedly found were flyers, stickers, computer devices and a banner that police said was displayed over the Pacific Highway in Helensvale last November.

Police allege the men were involved in posting offensive imagery in public areas multiple times, damaging infrastructure and causing community concern.

"Our primary focus is on keeping the community safe," Acting Detective Superintendent Leonie Steyger said in a statement.

"The public have a right to go about their daily lives without being subjected to highly offensive imagery.

"Those responsible represent the smallest minority of our communities, and my team will continue to disrupt and charge individuals who are motivated by this type of behaviour."

Return to “White Supremacists and Neo-Fascists”