Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Finicum Lawsuit

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Re: Finicum Lawsuit

Post by poplove »

New filings today. The documents are unavailable right now, but I will post links once I'm able to grab them.

Nov 22, 2021

ORDER - Motion for Leave to File Amended Complaint 200 and Motion for Order to Show Cause Reply to Court 201 are DENIED. Plaintiffs must still appear in writing by November 29, 2021 to show cause why this case should not be dismissed for want of prosecution. If no appearance is made, this case will be dismissed. Ordered by Judge Michael W. Mosman. (pg) (Entered: 11/22/2021)

Nov 22, 2021

Motion for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice. Pro Hac Vice admission requested by attorney John M. Pierce. Filing fee in the amount of $300 collected; Agency Tracking ID: AORDC-8316290. Filed by Brittney Beck, Arianna Brown, Tierra Collier, Tawny Crane, Estate of Robert LaVoy Finicum, Challice Finch, D. Jeanette Finicum, Danielle Finicum, James Finicum, Mitch Finicum, Robert Finicum, Tean Finicum, Thomas Kinne, Thara Tenney. (Pierce, John) Modified on 11/22/2021 to correct name of attorney requesting Pro Hac Vice admission(ecp). (Entered: 11/22/2021)

Nov 22, 2021

Notice Document Title: Defendant Harney County's LR 41-2 Statement Filed by Harney County. (Armosino, Thomas) (Entered: 11/22/2021)
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - Judge Mosman is predictably pissed off by Philpoot's nonsense.
poplove

Post by poplove »

One more, STATE DEFENDANTS' PARTY STATEMENT.

Nov 22, 2021
Main Doc­ument Notice

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .205.0.pdf
poplove

Post by poplove »

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Philpoot can't count.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (31.3 KiB) Viewed 3810 times
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

More Philpoot can't count (from Harney Co.). Thanks Poppy.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (66.29 KiB) Viewed 3806 times
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Philpoot and Pierce have filed a Plaintiff’s Response to Order to Show Cause objecting to dismissal that follows their normal high standard:
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .207.0.pdf

They have also too filed for an extension of time (on Pacer)…
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Uninformed wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:47 pm Philpoot and Pierce have filed a Plaintiff’s Response to Order to Show Cause objecting to dismissal that follows their normal high standard:
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .207.0.pdf

They have also too filed for an extension of time (on Pacer)…
12 pages for a motion for an extension? WTF? The court already denied the motion to file a 4th amended complaint and they motion to dismiss was way back in October.
Motion to Dismiss:
https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... .206.0.pdf

I grabbed one or two more docs from lately.
https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/62 ... ca/?page=2
101010 :towel:
Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander »

The widow Finicum has announced to the Bundy cult that her wrongful death suit has been FULLY tossed out by the court. The judge said to ‘put a fork in it’. :rotflmao:

Of course, everyone except the Bundy cult saw this coming.

In spite of this fact, the widow has grown accustomed to her poot-financed lifestyle and would like people to keep sending her money.

Enjoy:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I was about to post about that. Dismissal is here https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/62 ... f-america/

Notice of appeal is here https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/62 ... f-america/

This will keep the grift going for Dorthea for a few more months.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

She's in need of a pity party...
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The case was dismissed before trial, so who participates in the written or oral appeal?

I assume Judge Mossman is more than adequately experienced to have made any errors in dismissing the case.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Uninformed wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:26 pm The case was dismissed before trial, so who participates in the written or oral appeal?

I assume Judge Mossman is more than adequately experienced to have made any errors in dismissing the case.
Mosman used to be the Chief Judge of Oregon Federal court before he went on retirement status (or whatever it is called) so he is experienced I guess. His order really blasts the widder's attorney (Philpoot). I had to google what this meant " recites hornbook law" - I still don't understand completely but doesn't appear to be a compliment to Philpoot and/or Pierce.

The Google says hornbooks are this:
"Students in American law schools often use hornbooks as supplements to casebooks. Nutshells are short, paperback volumes that present simple, no-frills overviews of areas of law. Nutshells provide few, if any, references to other sources and are considered the most basic secondary source on a legal topic."
Gene Kooper

Post by Gene Kooper »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:12 pm Mosman used to be the Chief Judge of Oregon Federal court before he went on retirement status (or whatever it is called) so he is experienced I guess. His order really blasts the widder's attorney (Philpoot). I had to google what this meant " recites hornbook law" - I still don't understand completely but doesn't appear to be a compliment to Philpoot and/or Pierce.
IANAL, but that is definitely not a compliment.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

scirreeve wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 10:12 pm
Uninformed wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:26 pm The case was dismissed before trial, so who participates in the written or oral appeal?

Mosman used to be the Chief Judge of Oregon Federal court before he went on retirement status (or whatever it is called) so he is experienced I guess. His order really blasts the widder's attorney (Philpoot). I had to google what this meant " recites hornbook law" - I still don't understand completely but doesn't appear to be a compliment to Philpoot and/or Pierce.

The Google says hornbooks are this:
"Students in American law schools often use hornbooks as supplements to casebooks. Nutshells are short, paperback volumes that present simple, no-frills overviews of areas of law. Nutshells provide few, if any, references to other sources and are considered the most basic secondary source on a legal topic."
Hornbook law is stuff that is so basic, that there does not need to be any explication of the principle.

Hornbooks were originally boards which held paper covered by transparent horn (like cow horn), meant to be used by children for learning.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Ouch. :blackeye:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

On all of Telegram, only #FatRambo & Sons of Liberty talks about Finicum -- and not today. Used the search to check. Here are posts from Karl P. Koenigs about LeVoy. Maybe just this once, in honor of Finicum, teetotaling Karl is having a few cocktails tonight. Just as a tribute of course.
► Show Spoiler
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

MDL explained "hornbooks" to me (I had never heard that term before).
poplove

Post by poplove »

I came home from a super fun ukulele open mic night and this news just puts a cherry on top of a great evening. :clap:
Best wishes to the widder and her continued grift. It's what lavoy would have wanted. :loser:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

From Pacer:

“USCA Case Number and Notice confirming Docketing Record on Appeal re Notice210 . Case Appealed to Ninth Circuit Case Number 22-35064 assigned. (ecp)”
poplove

Post by poplove »

Update on the docket. The widder needs to scrape up some cash ASAP!

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/62 ... f-america/
A review of this court's docket reflects that the filing and docketing fees for
this appeal remain due. Within 21 days after the date of this order, appellants shall
pay to the district court the $505.00 filing and docketing fees for this appeal and
file in this court proof of such payment or file in this court a motion to proceed in
forma pauperis.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

The wider has coughed up the filing fee for the pointless appeal. The grift goes on, and on, and on…
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

poplove wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:38 am I came home from a super fun ukulele open mic night and this news just puts a cherry on top of a great evening. :clap:
Best wishes to the widder and her continued grift. It's what lavoy would have wanted. :loser:
You'll be unhappy to hear that the Australian Prime Minister, Scott "Scotty from Marketing" Morrison has just destroyed the Ukulele as a instrument to aspire to in Australia for years to come.

ABC TV: Scott Morrison: Behind the Music

Scott Morrison mocked over ‘Hawaiian’ ukulele performance
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

There isn’t anything that Scotty cannot put his hand to..,

To ruin it for everyone else..
poplove

Post by poplove »

keith wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:39 pm
poplove wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:38 am I came home from a super fun ukulele open mic night and this news just puts a cherry on top of a great evening. :clap:
You'll be unhappy to hear that the Australian Prime Minister, Scott "Scotty from Marketing" Morrison has just destroyed the Ukulele as a instrument to aspire to in Australia for years to come.

ABC TV: Scott Morrison: Behind the Music

Scott Morrison mocked over ‘Hawaiian’ ukulele performance
Dang. I don't know how the ukulele world will ever recover from that. :cry:

Return to “Bundys and their elk”