Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Finicum Lawsuit

Poots are fighting for FreeDumb
Gregg

Re: Finicum Lawsuit

Post by Gregg »

It almost makes me want to go out there and exercise my second amendment rights.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:28 pm It almost makes me want to go out there and exercise my second amendment rights.
With the work values of the grifters involved, wait until a stiff wind starts to blow it towards you, then claim you stood your ground.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Update on the appeal from FB page LaVoy Finicum - American Hero. Hearing is Nov 7-11 in Portland. Shofarman is going to try to be there.
Wrongful Death Lawsuit Update
We are still in the fight! Our legal team is heading to present Oral arguments to the 9 th Circuit court of appeals November 7 th thru the 11 th in Portland, Oregon. Our attorney, John Pierce (who also represents several January 6 th defendants) has brought on to assist in our case, Roger Roots, who has worked on the Bundy defense teams in both Oregon and Nevada. John Pierce and Roger Roots will both be in attendance in presenting our side during the oral arguments in November.
The 9 th Circuit Appellate panel will be traveling to Portland to hear several cases. Lawyers for the appeals usually have just 15 or 20 minutes to make their arguments before the 3- judge panel. (Most of the appeal is based on written briefs.) The oral argument in Portland will be open to the public and you are welcome to attend if you want. I, my family and our legal team will be there the entire week.
Thank you again for continuing to support our family in this fight for justice regarding the murder of LaVoy, his due process, and for our Constitutional right to peacefully demonstrate. So much has happened in our Country these last seven years since LaVoy’s murder. So many of you have been directly affected by those who wish to strip America and Her people of its Liberty. We have all been affected in one way or another, so thank you for still being here with and for us through this arduous journey for justice. We love you! Thank you for your emotional and financial support. Without it, we would not have been able to have made it this far and with your continued support we will succeed, and have ‘Justice for LaVoy’! We all need to stand together and fight this tyranny that is sweeping across America in every area of our lives. We can succeed! We can preserve this Nation, Her values and Liberties if we continue to STAND together!
“It doesn’t matter how it ends, It matters how you stand” LaVoy Finicum
May God Bless each of you and the United States of America!
Jeanette Finicum
bob

Post by bob »

It is entirely possible the 9th will order the case to be submitted without argument.

But send money, regardless.
Image ImageImage
curmudgeon
Verified:

Post by curmudgeon »

I knew I had seen that John Pierce name before.
Kyle Rittenhouse, who sat down with Tucker Carlson (left) for first interview since acquittal, ripped his former lawyers for trying to profit off his name as legal fight brews over his $2 million bail.
Rittenhouse accused attorneys Lin Wood (pictured left) and John Pierce of letting him rot in jail for 87 days while they raised money to bolster their profiles
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oundation.

It's interesting that Pierce would list him has a former client.
John Pierce
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

curmudgeon wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:56 am I knew I had seen that John Pierce name before.
Kyle Rittenhouse, who sat down with Tucker Carlson (left) for first interview since acquittal, ripped his former lawyers for trying to profit off his name as legal fight brews over his $2 million bail.
Rittenhouse accused attorneys Lin Wood (pictured left) and John Pierce of letting him rot in jail for 87 days while they raised money to bolster their profiles
:snippity:

It's interesting that Pierce would list him has a former client.
John Pierce
Hi, curmudgeon! Newfilly here!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Catching up on this thread. I can't believe they built that shit on purpose.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
poplove

Post by poplove »

I'm also adding the pinned post from that lavoy FB page dated June 15. I'm not sure who actually runs the page, but if it's Jeanette she's pissed at a lot of poots.
Gary Hunt can not fabricate TRUTH but tries in order to create a false narrative. Gary Hunt has ties to WACO, Oklahoma City Bombing, Nevada Standoff, Oregon Standoff, Deborah Swan, Ryan Payne, Jerry Bruckhart, OMA, Dennis Dickenson (Dennis Jones), OMD, Brandon Curtiss, Arthur Mills, Barbra Berg, Terri Linnell, Thomas Lacavara - Stewart, FBI informants, AXJ and Tim Foley.

Tim Foley has ties to Lewis Arthur, Mark McConnell, Melvin Lee, Blaine Cooper and Manny Vega. Blaine and Manny have ties to Jamie Spears.

Pete Santilli can not fabricate TRUTH but tries in order to create a false narrative. Pete Santilli has ties to Gary Hunt, Mark Kessler, Lewis Arthur, Blaine Cooper, MD Laughter, Barbra Berg, Thomas Lacavara - Stewart and Brand Thornton. Note that Pete, Blaine and Lewis are suspected crises actors. MD Laughter has ties to Brian Cavalier (Booda) who is a suspected boy friend of MD Laughter.

Arthur Mills who was active at the Oregon Standoff and who is investigating Mark West has ties to Gary Hunt, Barbra Berg and members of C.O.W.S., Anthony Bosworth and Cope Reynolds.

Neither Gary Hunt, Pete Santilli, Thomas Lacavara - Stewart or Shari Dovale have reported what I know to be true. Pete Santilli exposed an FBI agent at the refuge. Neither Santilli, Hunt or Dovale have investigated Arthur Mills who has ties to the FBI and who claims to be investigating Mark West.

Mark West has ties to the Finicum Family and has not made one dime reporting for the TRUTH. Not hard to connect the dot's, is it?
Gary Hunt has again created a false narrative of Mark West's relationship with the Finicum's. One must ask WHY???

Gary Hunt, do you really expect the American People to think that you were not a participant in the destruction of an attack on American Ranchers?????

GARY HUNT I AM JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO FALL FACE DOWN ON THE MAT. YOU ARE A FRAUD AND A LIAR.

ARTHUR MILLS’s MOTHER IS FRIENDS WITH MARK KESSLER WHO IS A KNOWN FBI INFORMANT.

PETE SANTILLI YOU ARE NO REPORTER. YOU ARE A PROVEN PROVOCATEUR.

LEWIS ARTHUR AND BLAINE COOPER ARE AT BEST CRISIS ACTORS. I KNOW THEM TO BE MORE THAN THAT.

BRAND THORTON, YOU CAN SHOVE YOUR HORN RIGHT UP BARBRA BERG'S ASS.

Wake up America!!!!!!!

(Followed by a picture of George Carlin with the words "Fact checkers didn't exist till the truth started to get out!")
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Fabricate TRUTH?
101010 :towel:
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

Captain Karl should sue her for not including him in her rant, whether as a rat or a good guy.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Just pointing out that George Carlin said no such thing:

"(Followed by a picture of George Carlin with the words "Fact checkers didn't exist till the truth started to get out!") "

Fact checkers have been around for years and years and years.
poplove

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by poplove »

Accurate depiction of poots worshiping their hero. You may need eye bleach after viewing.
► Show Spoiler
PaulG

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by PaulG »

Apparently Diet Coke and French Vanilla Coffee Creamer is very popular in Utah. I'm afraid to try it.
Kendra

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by Kendra »

I still buy flavored creamers for my coffee, but never once, since the occupation and that wish list, have I bought French Vanilla. Never.
Danraft

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by Danraft »

It’s not bad… too sweet for me.
PaulG wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:57 pm Apparently Diet Coke and French Vanilla Coffee Creamer is very popular in Utah. I'm afraid to try it.
Chilidog

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by Chilidog »

LtDansLegs wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:41 am That's what I was thinking, especially with a big steel beam down the center. I doubt there's a gas line handy and they're definitely not smart enough to know you can drill your own well, which means somebuddy is gonna have to change that propane tank a lot. :lol: I'll expect a fundraiser for that any day now. Maybe they think they can put plaques or signage on those taller brickworks, they're much too tall to be benches like the others.

It's a memorial brick shithouse?
AndyinPA
Verified:

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by AndyinPA »

PaulG wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 5:57 pm Apparently Diet Coke and French Vanilla Coffee Creamer is very popular in Utah. I'm afraid to try it.
I think that because traditionally pop is frowned upon by Mormons, this has become a popular way to drink it. I've read something about this in the last year or so.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Suranis

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by Suranis »

Chilidog wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:44 pm It's a memorial brick shithouse?
It certainly looks like it. I think its really a bunch of benches though.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by Kendra »

AndyinPA wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:48 pm
I think that because traditionally pop is frowned upon by Mormons, this has become a popular way to drink it. I've read something about this in the last year or so.
That went over my head, they MIX pop and Vanilla creamer for one drink? :brickwallsmall:
Suranis

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by Suranis »

It's a bit like the joke that Baptists never recognize each other in the Alcohol section.
Hic sunt dracones
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by keith »

Suranis wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:45 pm It's a bit like the joke that Baptists never recognize each other in the Alcohol section.
Or never go fishing with just ONE Mormon.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
scirreeve

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by scirreeve »

LOL - Pierce might not show up. Hearings on multiple dates is not a thingy. Anyway.
Sam the Centipede

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by Sam the Centipede »

keith wrote: [/spoil]d=184]
Suranis wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:45 pm It's a bit like the joke that Baptists never recognize each other in the Alcohol section.
Or never go fishing with just ONE Mormon.
:( I couldn't remember the joke so had to look up the punchline.
► Show Spoiler
I thought Mormons are anti-coffee? Or am I mistakenly or has another Eternal Truth been replaced by a different Eternal Truth? I'm a very confused person today!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by raison de arizona »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Sun Oct 09, 2022 4:24 am I thought Mormons are anti-coffee? Or am I mistakenly or has another Eternal Truth been replaced by a different Eternal Truth? I'm a very confused person today!
Until recently the Mormon church banned all caffeinated drinks, including sodas.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Sam the Centipede

Finicum Lawsuit

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Ah, thanks rda. I don't have any Mormons in my social circle (as far as I know – I'm definitely not against Mormon people; I grew up with some lovely saints and saintettes) so i missed that..

I imagine some of the offshoots of this offshoot (LDS) of an offshoot (some brand/s of Protestant) of an offshoot (Roman Catholic) of an offshoot (Jerusalem churches/congregations) of Judaism still cling to the older Eternal Truth.

It's a shame that the book of Leviticus doesn't include explicit consideration of caffeine etc. in its assault on joy and kindness.

Return to “Bundys and their elk”