Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Ronny Jackson

These people suck. They are bad people.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: Ronny Jackson

Post by Phoenix520 »

I think he means “Republicans will be in BIG trouble unless Republicans WIN in November”, yes?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I'm going with, “America will be in BIG trouble if Republicans WIN in November!”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

humblescribe wrote: Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:56 pm He was twice nominated to Rear Admiral (two stars), the same as a major-general: Once in March 2018 and again in January 2019. Both nominations were returned to the White House by the Senate Committee on Armed Services without action. He retired in December 2019.
Does anybody know how often that happens normally? I would have thought that Congress would generally defer to the opinion of the military on lower level flag officer (yes, I know President nominates but I assume in normal times those are from a list the DoD gives him and the Chair of the Joint Chief recommends). I could be wrong and I don't want to be making assumptions based on my own bias.
101010 :towel:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Wasn't this candidate known for liberally diseminate drugs (at the time of the opiod crisis) and rumours of a drinking problem?
raison de arizona

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Aug 16, 2022 3:43 pm Wasn't this candidate known for liberally diseminate drugs (at the time of the opiod crisis) and rumours of a drinking problem?
He has some documented issues: https://www.dodig.mil/reports.html/Arti ... us-navy-r/
https://media.defense.gov/2021/Mar/03/2 ... 21-057.PDF
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bob

Post by bob »

USA Today (in April 2018): VA nominee Ronny Jackson dished out opioids, wrecked vehicle while drunk, colleagues say:
Current and former colleagues of Navy Rear Adm. Ronny Jackson have told Senate investigators that Jackson repeatedly drank on duty, has an “explosive” temper and garnered the nickname “candy man” among White House staff because of his prolific prescription practices.

At a Secret Service going away party, investigators reported, Jackson allegedly got drunk and "wrecked a government vehicle."
So, in late March 2018, Jackson was nominated both for a promotion and to become a cabinet secretary.

Within a month, the laundry was aired, and Jackson received neither the promotion nor the secretaryship.

The 2019 re-nomination likely was just a thank-you gift to Jackson (with bonus spite aimed at Congress).

In other words, this wasn't a normal promotion recommendation, so it wasn't treated liked one.
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

He's pure filth.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Trump in 2017 quoted by Politico wrote:"I will be nominating Christopher A. Wray, a man of impeccable credentials, to be the new Director of the FBI. Details to follow,” the president wrote.
101010 :towel:
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

I think we can now dismiss anything tfg has ever written or said about anyone, good or bad.

He just says what he wants people to hear in full knowledge that if when the wind changes direction, so do his words.

He uses too many modifiers. He uses the superlative to excess.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:43 pm
And yet, with this profound ignorance of the fact that the FBI is actually amongst the most right wing and conservative of the federal law enforcement agencies, you can bet your sweet bippy (assuming you have a sweet bippy, since I'm not sure that anyone ever defined what a bippy is) that Congressman Admiral HappyPill McDrunkTank will lead a damn subcommittee under the Judiciary Committee when the GOP takes back the House.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Is this guy suffering from the DTs?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

humblescribe wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:16 pm Is this guy suffering from the DTs?
He's suffering from something.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:43 pm https:// twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1561458212053946369
Ronny wrote:needs to be redacted by the FBI
He can not even keep up with the correct legal procedures? The FBI were only the boots on the ground :doh: :cantlook: :brickwallsmall:

He expects people to trust him with a seat in Congress?

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ronny Jackson on Fauci: “He lied to Congress. He lied to the American people, and he’s going to have to pay a price for that. I’m not opposed to, ultimately, this man going to jail, stripping him of his pension and everything else.”
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

The sane American public on trump: “He lied to Congress. He lied to the American people, and he’s going to have to pay a price for that. I’m not opposed to, ultimately, this man going to jail, stripping him of his pension and everything else.”
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

All the tfg brown nosers have lost their ever lovin’ minds and not just over the MAL comeuppance. They’re TWICE as mad about everyone and everything.

I feel like I’m witnessing a great, slow motion collapse of a large segment of the population. There’s nothing I can do except pay attention from the sidelines and not let them collapse on me.

Ronny Jackson is angry. I wonder why? He’s one lucky dude; medical school, made Admiral, got the WH gig, life was pretty sweet. But then trump touched him. I don’t think he was this angry before tfg.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Seriously? What do y'all imagine the proportion of lifelong GOP voters is among the FBI personnel? 3/5 to 3/4 is my guess. :roll:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
raison de arizona

roadscholar wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:19 pm Seriously? What do y'all imagine the proportion of lifelong GOP voters is among the FBI personnel? 3/5 to 3/4 is my guess. :roll:
I’d wager a significant portion of those are not MAGA though. Just semi-fascist.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:41 pm Ronny Jackson is angry. I wonder why? He’s one lucky dude; medical school, made Admiral, got the WH gig, life was pretty sweet. But then trump touched him. I don’t think he was this angry before tfg.
I wonder if he is really angry, or if it is an act to further political ambitions? It is so hard to tell.

Though he might be angry because he was promised great things when trump got a second term, and has been denied that by by the american people.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:10 pm
roadscholar wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:19 pm Seriously? What do y'all imagine the proportion of lifelong GOP voters is among the FBI personnel? 3/5 to 3/4 is my guess. :roll:
I’d wager a significant portion of those are not MAGA though. Just semi-fascist.
I wouldn't say semi-fascist. Authoritarian leanings, but not quite that far. I hope. And I'm betting they don't like tfg/repubs setting the base on them for doing their job.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”