Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Ronny Jackson

These people suck. They are bad people.
p0rtia

Ronny Jackson

Post by p0rtia »

Kendra wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:39 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:30 pm
Kendra wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:29 pm

Are you suggesting a thread title change?
I wasn't explicitly, but I noticed we don't really have a good nickname for him yet. So if it's good enough for a thread title, well, that's practically a knighthood around these here parts. Not sure I've earned *that* yet.
I think I started this thread, but will entertain any and all suggestions. :biggrin:
Admiral Adderall
Kendra

Ronny (Admiral Adderall) Jackson

Post by Kendra »

Kendra wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 9:00 pm I think he deserves his own thread, three title suggestions welcome :biggrin:

Kendra

Ronny Jackson

Post by Kendra »

Thread title changed.
Gregg

Ronny Jackson

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:29 pm

:crazy:
Is he getting checked by a breathalyzer?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ronny Jackson

Post by raison de arizona »

It may be a surprise to Jackson, but I suspect the President does more than just take meetings. At my employer, meetings are scheduled 9am-2pm ET, M-F. That's it. I definitely work more than 5 hours a day though, it's just that outside those hours I am doing actual work, not taking meetings. Oh, and it is difficult to schedule a meeting with me on nights and weekends as well. :shrug:
Ronny Jackson @RonnyJacksonTX wrote: WHAT!? Biden can’t be bothered in the mornings, evenings, or on the weekend!? The Presidency is a 24/7 job, and he can only work 6 HOURS A DAY!? He needs to resign IMMEDIATELY! You deserve MUCH BETTER!!
Jim VandeHei @JimVandeHei wrote: 🚨🚨Some White House officials say it's difficult to schedule public or private events with the president in the morning, in the evening, or on weekends: The vast majority of Biden’s public events happen on weekdays, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
https://axios.com/2023/04/28/inside-bid ... hite-house
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by AndyinPA »

Does he remember tfg's executive time?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Resume18

Ronny Jackson

Post by Resume18 »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:03 pm Does he remember tfg's executive time?
He doesn't remember how many drinks he's had so far today.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Ronny Jackson

Post by northland10 »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 7:03 pm Does he remember tfg's executive time?
He doesn't care. If Biden did everything exactly like Trump, he would still scream. If Biden decided to build the wall, he would still say that means he should be removed.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Ronny Jackson

Post by Kendra »

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Ronny Jackson

Post by Foggy »

Contradicted by the content of the message. Be aware, someone is pretending to be on our planet!
Screenshot_20230509_191320_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230509_191320_Chrome.jpg (184.27 KiB) Viewed 3469 times
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Kendra

Ronny Jackson

Post by Kendra »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ronny Jackson

Post by RTH10260 »

Back the police? Even the Capitol Police :think:
jemcanada2

Ronny Jackson

Post by jemcanada2 »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 9:59 pm Back the police? Even the Capitol Police :think:
:yeahthat:

Michael Fanone would like a word.
Kendra

Ronny Jackson

Post by Kendra »

Ronny with a heartwarming Mother’s Day message.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by Slim Cognito »

Hims first wife died when she was 39, of lung cancer. His youngest, Bre, was 5 at the time. When I started dating him, she was almost 7. Hims raised Bre all by himself until we became a serious couple. In all that time, he never referred to himself as "mother" but he sure did all the things mothers do. I think the term is "parenting."

I've yet to see a same sex couple with children where one spouse is referred to "mom" if he's male or "dad" if female.

BTW, weren't they raging uncontrollably just a few years ago because some kids have two "dads" or "mommies?"
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Ronny Jackson

Post by neonzx »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:31 pm Hims first wife died when she was 39, of lung cancer. His youngest, Bre, was 5 at the time. When I started dating him, she was almost 7. Hims raised Bre all by himself until we became a serious couple. In all that time, he never referred to himself as "mother" but he sure did all the things mothers do. I think the term is "parenting."

I've yet to see a same sex couple with children where one spouse is referred to "mom" if he's male or "dad" if female.

BTW, weren't they raging uncontrollably just a few years ago because some kids have two "dads" or "mommies?"
Yeah, it was probably more than a few years they have been raging. :roll:

I laugh lightly about this, but in our family, which was cis heterosexual couple -- we called our 'rents by their given name in mixed company once we were teens. Not out of disrespect, but to avoid confusion. "Dad!" and "Mom!" doesn't work well when half the venue turns to look.

8-)
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Ronny Jackson

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
neonzx wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:58 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:31 pm Hims first wife died when she was 39, of lung cancer. His youngest, Bre, was 5 at the time. When I started dating him, she was almost 7. Hims raised Bre all by himself until we became a serious couple. In all that time, he never referred to himself as "mother" but he sure did all the things mothers do. I think the term is "parenting."

Yeah, it was probably more than a few years they have been raging. :roll:

I laugh lightly about this, but in our family, which was cis heterosexual couple -- we called our 'rents by their given name in mixed company once we were teens. Not out of disrespect, but to avoid confusion. "Dad!" and "Mom!" doesn't work well when half the venue turns to look.

8-)
When I was 16, I got my first job at a retail pharmacy the manager of which was a family friend -- eventually, he and my uncle, both pharmacists, went into business together with their own small joint -- and one of the other employees was my grandmother. Since I couldn't refer to her as 'grandma' at work, I got into the swing of calling her 'Rosalie'. Since it felt silly to call *her* by her name and my mother 'Mom', it just spread from there.

My grandfather was not a fan of this, and 10 years later, we would have a HUGE fight over it which spoiled our relationship for a few years until in his final year of dementia, pre-death, all he could remember about me was that I was the grandson with the good taste in food, so he would only eat in the nursing home if the nurses told him I brought the food. It worked for awhile.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Kendra

Ronny Jackson

Post by Kendra »

neonzx

Ronny Jackson

Post by neonzx »

That man has truly gone bonkers. But they vote for him.

Oh, it''s Texas. Never mind.
Kendra

Ronny Jackson

Post by Kendra »

RTH10260

Ronny Jackson

Post by RTH10260 »

How many millions did the T crime family make by having contracts with China and selling out the American workers :think: :?:
Kendra

Ronny Jackson

Post by Kendra »

RTH10260

Ronny Jackson

Post by RTH10260 »

Is Ronny going to do some off-grid homesteading this summer? :lol:
neonzx

Ronny Jackson

Post by neonzx »

Surprise. Ronny is drunk again at only 5pm his local time on a Thursday. How is the liver holding up?

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”