Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Ronny Jackson

These people suck. They are bad people.
pipistrelle

Re: Ronny Jackson

Post by pipistrelle »

Given all the stories about alcohol, drugs and women, there's something seriously wrong with him.

Seriously.
Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 07.36.23.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-29 at 07.36.23.png (437.26 KiB) Viewed 1210 times
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:10 pm
roadscholar wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:19 pm Seriously? What do y'all imagine the proportion of lifelong GOP voters is among the FBI personnel? 3/5 to 3/4 is my guess. :roll:
I’d wager a significant portion of those are not MAGA though. Just semi-fascist.
Agreed. But my point was that they want us to believe the entire FBI is willing to do illegal searches and seizures, and even plant bogus evidence (risking losing their careers and going to prison) to attack Trump, because they are all in bed with the Democrats. It's a variant of the "Deep State" horseshit. Anyone in government who isn't kneeling down before the Orange Messiah must be part of the evil "Deep State."

Oy. :roll:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

roadscholar wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:19 am
raison de arizona wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:10 pm
roadscholar wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:19 pm Seriously? What do y'all imagine the proportion of lifelong GOP voters is among the FBI personnel? 3/5 to 3/4 is my guess. :roll:
I’d wager a significant portion of those are not MAGA though. Just semi-fascist.
Agreed. But my point was that they want us to believe the entire FBI is willing to do illegal searches and seizures, and even plant bogus evidence (risking losing their careers and going to prison) to attack Trump, because they are all in bed with the Democrats. It's a variant of the "Deep State" horseshit. Anyone in government who isn't kneeling down before the Orange Messiah must be part of the evil "Deep State."

Oy. :roll:
At one point, they were talking about the "rank-and-file" FBI being with them. I'm not hearing that so much now.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

The word that comes to mind with this dude is "unhinged".

Whether it's an act or not, irrelevant. He's unhinged, and that's why he's on the Tee Vee so often. They love unhinged Republican whack-a-loons.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

neeneko wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:04 am
Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:41 pm Ronny Jackson is angry. I wonder why? He’s one lucky dude; medical school, made Admiral, got the WH gig, life was pretty sweet. But then trump touched him. I don’t think he was this angry before tfg.
I wonder if he is really angry, or if it is an act to further political ambitions? It is so hard to tell.
There is also that election coming in November.
101010 :towel:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Quick search, couldn't find any polls from Texas 13th District, but I was in a rush.
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:23 pm Quick search, couldn't find any polls from Texas 13th District, but I was in a rush.
Jackson ran unopposed in the primary, and TX-13 is so deep red that if it was any redder, it would be lava.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Ah. Well I wasn't expecting good news. :?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:notlistening:

Ronny Jackson was on Fox News this morning suggesting that the FBI planted evidence at Mar-a-Lago
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

So now they’re into recycling?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

This guy needs his meds adjusted.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:brickwallsmall:

raison de arizona

jfc who cares what Hunter is doing.

(That said, to get on Ronny's level, the correct answer to Ronny would be: Your mom.)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

:roll:
Ronny Jackson @RonnyJacksonTX wrote: America has all the energy we need domestically - WHY is California in the DARK? Newsom and his corrupt “green” agenda is a FAILURE. Your state wants to turn on the AC, Gavin. Start using AMERICAN energy!
Debunktion Junction @DebunkJunction wrote: Dude! You’re from TEXAS! The land of grid failures of EPIC PROPORTIONS!
How about you clean up your own back yard before pointing over the fence![/quote
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Today, Friday, is the last day of the heat dome that is centered somewhere over the middle of the state. We've endured 12 or 13 days of extremely hot temperatures--including in places like Lake County and Modoc County with all-time high temperatures around 110. We had five days of 110+ here in the San Joaquin Valley.

The grid did not fail. We came close to rolling brown/blackouts on Tuesday but were able to keep the lights on. The California Independent System Operator was able to have enough reserve available. This included some imported electricity from neighboring states. (As I type this at 1:05PM, we are importing 7,100 mWh from out of state. Renewables are at 11,350 mWh.)

So, Ronny, how did your bro, ole Hot Wheels, do with the grid in Texas? How is your isolated grid strategy holding up, Ronny?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona

Aaron Rupar @atrupar wrote:On Newsmax, Ronny Jackson complains that there was "no investigation" into Hillary Clinton's email server (who wants to tell him?)
:roll:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

This seems to have been on some R talking points memo - California is without electric in the heat. As humble scribe said, no, we’re not. No rolling brownouts in the south either.

Our worst electric failures in the past were the fault of Texas anyway. Anyone remember Enron?

Or ice. Sometime in the 90s an icy tree branch in Idaho fell on the exact spot it needed to to send the West Coast into a cascading blackout -a junction in the Western Grid. City by city, Metro LA blinked out.

We had dinner that night at Yamashiro a huge Japanese restaurant atop a hill in Hollywood. The Magic Castle is directly under the restaurant. I’ve never seen LA completely blacked out like that. There were a few pockets of light where generators whirred but dayam that’s an awesome sight.

Those MAGAts should prolly read up a bit before they step in it. I’ve seen at least 7 SM posts talking about the incompetent Newsome and how we’re suffering under his reign.

Shut up dudes. Did your state manage to save $20 billion for their rainy day fund? California did. We’ll be fine.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

:yeahthat:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona

Dude is just toony lunes.
Ronny Jackson @RonnyJacksonTX wrote: While President Trump had his personal medical records illegally seized by the FBI, we've seen NOTHING about Biden's obvious cognitive decline. He needs to submit to a cognitive exam JUST LIKE TRUMP DID! They have Trump’s medical records, now let’s see Biden’s!!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The proof is in the pudding, now show us the pudding! Nobody has been showing anything that indicates medical records have been taken, though the messy kid at MaL may have been proud to keep Dr. Harold Bornstein's letter

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So, they started with this medical records crap when, today? Shirley they would have noticed them missing before now.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Ronny Jackson @RonnyJacksonTX wrote: The Biden family is morally corrupt. The way that Hunter is trying to weasel out of child support payments is disgusting, and the way Joe & Jill REFUSE to even acknowledge their granddaughter's existence is worse. There's not a good bone in their bodies. Completely HEARTLESS!!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:horse:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Just out of curiosity, did Jackson get that talking point straight off Infowars?
Has everybody heard about the bird?

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”