Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Ronny Jackson

These people suck. They are bad people.
humblescribe
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by humblescribe »

I bet the 81-year old Fauci could cold cock Jackson in an pugilistic exhibition. :boxing:

And how does the besotted Jackson know how much money Tony Fauci made outside his government salary?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ronny Jackson

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 5:18 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 9868791834
Ronny with some Christmas cheer.

Must be some strong 'shrooms Ronny is consuming :brickwallsmall:
Volkonski
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by Volkonski »

Ronny Jackson
Sponsored · Paid for by U.S. House of Representatives ·
Last week, I voted for legislation that included key wins for the City of Wichita Falls, Texas Government and Midwestern State University. By prioritizing these projects, Congress has recognized that effective water infrastructure systems are critical in economically vibrant communities like Wichita Falls!
This is the most normal politician-like FB post I have seen from Jackson. :o Usually he just pushes inane Trumpworld themes.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Ronny Jackson

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

A Texas Republican is mentioning infrastructure PROBLEMS??!!! Say it ain't so!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
pipistrelle

Ronny Jackson

Post by pipistrelle »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 10:41 am A Texas Republican is mentioning infrastructure PROBLEMS??!!! Say it ain't so!
He doesn't acknowledge problems with "effective water infrastructure systems are critical in economically vibrant communities like Wichita Falls!" Or climate change. Or admit that a Democratic-led Congress and a Democratic president came up with this, vs. all the failed tfg years.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ronny Jackson

Post by raison de arizona »

Huh. Those are the same funds that tfg repurposed to build his wall, are they not? Nice one taking credit though.
https://twitter.com/RepRonnyJackson/sta ... 5438911489
Ronny Jackson @RepRonnyJackson wrote: It’s a GREAT day at Sheppard Air Force Base! They’re breaking ground on the NEW Child Development Center. This is a HUGE win for our military community at Sheppard, and I’m proud to have secured the necessary funding for this project years ahead of schedule. Congratulations!!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Ronny Jackson

Post by northland10 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:08 pm Huh. Those are the same funds that tfg repurposed to build his wall, are they not? Nice one taking credit though.
https://twitter.com/RepRonnyJackson/sta ... 5438911489
Ronny Jackson @RepRonnyJackson wrote: It’s a GREAT day at Sheppard Air Force Base! They’re breaking ground on the NEW Child Development Center. This is a HUGE win for our military community at Sheppard, and I’m proud to have secured the necessary funding for this project years ahead of schedule. Congratulations!!
I think the funds came from National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2022 from what I can tell from the bill. It passed and was signed into law on December 2021. Unlike other nutjobs, he did vote yes on the overall bill.

I don't think the redirected funds could be used now anyway. Congress appropriations for the military can only be for 2 years. This has led to some issues, such as in Reagan's buildup. He tossed the military huge amounts of funds, but they had to use them then fast. However, with some projects taking longer to develop, they end up with a bunch of projects that are only partially complete and no further funding down the line. As Colin Powell mentioned, Caspar Weinberger went from his previous title as Cap the Knife from his budget-cutting OMB days to Cap the Ladle as Secretary of Defense. With the 2-year limit, it is "use or lose" even if you have not been able to figure out how to use it, especially knowing that it is not sustainable funds. So, they go shopping for whatever they can find fast.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Ronny Jackson

Post by Kendra »

Ronny Jackson says the Special Counsel on the Biden docs, a Trump-appointed US Attorney unanimously confirmed the the Senate, is a Deep State operative who is part of a globalist conspiracy to cover for Biden.
tek

Ronny Jackson

Post by tek »

Ronny is looking more and more crazed.

Also, his nose is looking a little red.
pipistrelle

Ronny Jackson

Post by pipistrelle »

tek wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:11 am Ronny is looking more and more crazed.

Also, his nose is looking a little red.
Alcohol will aggravate rosacea.
RVInit

Ronny Jackson

Post by RVInit »

Ronny will be disappointed that Biden will likely not ever be charged in his document scandal. James Comey pretty much spelled out the list of criteria for charging in these cases. Biden's accidental retention of classified documents likely doesn't check even one of the boxes while Trump's checks every single box. Conservatives are going to be going apeshit if Trump is charged, because Biden likely won't be charged.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Ronny Jackson

Post by Frater I*I »

RVInit wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:09 pm Conservatives are going to be going apeshit if Trump is charged, because Biden likely won't be charged.
I think that is the default setting for the QOP from the factory....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RVInit

Ronny Jackson

Post by RVInit »

Frater I*I wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:12 pm
RVInit wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 3:09 pm Conservatives are going to be going apeshit if Trump is charged, because Biden likely won't be charged.
I think that is the default setting for the QOP from the factory....
True that. It may actually be fun to watch Ingraham and Carlson if and when Trump is charged, it will be hard for them to top themselves. I can hardly wait.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Ronny Jackson

Post by Kendra »

Yes, we need a workaholic like Trump back. Who somehow knows what is happening every day on every TV show from 6:00 AM - midnight.
RTH10260

Ronny Jackson

Post by RTH10260 »

Put together a coherent sentence ?

You may want to ask the former guy to complete all his sentences he left unfinished, he has got a lot of time now :twisted:
humblescribe
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by humblescribe »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 10:15 pm Put together a coherent sentence ?

You may want to ask the former guy to complete all his sentences he left unfinished, he has got a lot of time now :twisted:
With any luck and a skilled prosecution, he will have a rather lengthy sentence forthcoming that he may or may not finish, the good dog willing and the creek don't rise.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Kendra

Ronny Jackson

Post by Kendra »

Ronny hasn’t been this excited since Trump stripped down for his annual physical.
RTH10260

Ronny Jackson

Post by RTH10260 »

"We will reveal the TRUTH"

Is that something you will publish on the failing social media site of the former guy?

And it will be a long way to reveal something or other about covid that is not already known. I guess this is the new BENGHAZZZZZZI!!!
Resume18

Ronny Jackson

Post by Resume18 »

Kendra wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:28 pm
Ronny hasn’t been this excited since Trump stripped down for his annual physical.
Yeah, jagoffs like this are gonna get to the bottom of it. :roll: Truth is fucked, we're fucked with these morons in charge.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona

Ronny Jackson

Kendra wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 9:28 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 0296927232
:rimshot:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
p0rtia

Ronny Jackson

Post by p0rtia »

Please proceed, Dr. Jackson.

:popcorn:
Kendra

Ronny Jackson

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona

Ronny Jackson

No pandemic amnesty.
https://twitter.com/RepRonnyJackson/sta ... 8593017856
Ronny Jackson @RepRonnyJackson wrote: I will NEVER allow “Pandemic Amnesty” to happen! The same people who ruined children's lives, created mental health problems, and forced the elderly to die alone do not have my forgiveness!! @HouseGOP WILL hold these people accountable!
pipistrelle

Ronny Jackson

Post by pipistrelle »

Did he buy all the exclamation points?
Kendra

Ronny Jackson

Post by Kendra »

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”