Ronny Jackson

These people suck. They are bad people.
Kendra

Re: Ronny Jackson

Post by Kendra »

Here’s a new one. Now Ronny is complaining about how much the J6 investigation costs.
How about how much the Durham investigation cost? Benghazi hearings?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Patagoniagirl wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:50 pm
p0rtia wrote: Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:34 pm :snippity:
Especially looking forward to hearing how much being conventionally cute always lubricated lubricated his path.
Yeppers. He's a mini-DJT with a prescription pad.
I’d like to know how he lasted so long with his known fondness for too much alcohol. It was no secret. Was he in that group of SS agents that was blasted for getting blasted and rowdy on an official trip?
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

What is with THESE GUYS who use all caps for CERTAIN WORDS OR PHRASES and then punctuate their REMARKS with multiple EXCLAMATION points?

We stopped doing this when we no longer passed notes between us students sometime in high school!!!
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I do that because it's cool. 8-)
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Foggy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:04 pm I do that because it's cool. 8-)
Well, you ARE the SUPREME dick-tater, so you gets a pass, cool or not. :doh:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

humblescribe wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:48 pm What is with THESE GUYS who use all caps for CERTAIN WORDS OR PHRASES and then punctuate their REMARKS with multiple EXCLAMATION points?

We stopped doing this when we no longer passed notes between us students sometime in high school!!!
Read them: (YOUR) WITCH HUNT. WASTED. DESPERATE. FAILURES. DISGRACE
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Foggy wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:04 pm I do that because it's cool. 8-)
Or is it cool because *you* do it?

It's a riddle, wrapped in an engima, served on a bed of mystery.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
Yeah, here's the thing:

I do it mostly in other places, like Facebook and Twitter, where you don't have access to bold or italics. Here I only do it on rare occasions, but I sometimes decide on all caps instead of the other ways of emphasizing a word.

And yeah, my cool factor has shown a bit of wear and tear in my dotage. Can't be helped.
HOWEVER, to bring it back on topic, I can truthfully state that I am WAY cooler than Ronny Jackson, and that's a FACT. :biggrin:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Every time I hear his name, this song plays in my head. Ugh.

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Ugh is right. I can't tell you how many times people burst out into that song when we are introduced. I was over it by the time I reached Jr High.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:17 am Ugh is right. I can't tell you how many times people burst out into that song when we are introduced. I was over it by the time I reached Jr High.
Do you know how many songs there are naming Bill in them? I've heard them all. I do have a favorite.

Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:17 am Ugh is right. I can't tell you how many times people burst out into that song when we are introduced. I was over it by the time I reached Jr High.
My ex-wife's middle name was a very common female song title. She preferred it to her first name as a child, and then realized what she was getting into by high school; by the time we married, she was threatening to do bodily injury to people who burst out in the song to her. This was one on which I defended her, mind you; it got old after awhile, especially from people who kept thinking a) they were the first, or b) c'mon, it's cute.

Also, her last name was (though the Irish 'Mc' spelling rather than the Scottish 'Mac') that one from The Highlander. So she got a lot of 'well meaning' geek friends quoting that one at her a great deal, too. We had to declare a moratorium on that joke at our gaming table.

Even now, when I meet someone with either name, I reflexively feel empathy for them. My divorce could not take that away from me, dammit! :)

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I totally missed the "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" reference cuz I didn't watch that show.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:16 pm
My ex-wife's middle name was a very common female song title. She preferred it to her first name as a child, and then realized what she was getting into by high school; by the time we married, she was threatening to do bodily injury to people who burst out in the song to her. This was one on which I defended her, mind you; it got old after awhile, especially from people who kept thinking a) they were the first, or b) c'mon, it's cute.

Also, her last name was (though the Irish 'Mc' spelling rather than the Scottish 'Mac') that one from The Highlander. So she got a lot of 'well meaning' geek friends quoting that one at her a great deal, too. We had to declare a moratorium on that joke at our gaming table.

Even now, when I meet someone with either name, I reflexively feel empathy for them. My divorce could not take that away from me, dammit! :)
Off Topic
You have mentioned your ex-wife and your divorce several times, but always respectfully. I find that very refreshing.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I once went out with a woman with the sirname "Kirk" who told me never to mention Star Trek to her. I actually was one of the few people who never made the connection.
Hic sunt dracones
Ben-Prime

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
sugar magnolia wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 6:37 pm
Ben-Prime wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:16 pm

You have mentioned your ex-wife and your divorce several times, but always respectfully. I find that very refreshing.
Well, I shan't lie -- it hurt very badly, but since divorce itself is the acknowldegement of the bad in a relationship, and is once it takes place an irrefutable fact, it at best was a waste of energy and at worst a dehumanization to focus on the bad things from there, so I choose not to be bitter or hateful and I have never regretted that. Grieving can be assumed; happy memories never can. This is independent of whether she is giving me the same courtesy at any given time.

Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I went to Thomas W. Pyle Junior High School, transferred in from California halfway through 7th grade, and before leaving California I had discovered an attraction for the other gender (there were only two, back then :biggrin: ). And in 8th grade, there were two outstandingly gorgeous young ladies who made all us guys drool (remember, I didn't really believe in homosexuals, having had zero experience thus far), and one of them was named Rhonda, and the song was still popular, and being a beach rat cast up on the swampland of our nation's capital, I of course knew all the lyrics.

But I have known you for a dozen years now, and I never sang it to you, not even on the Virtual Meetup. :daydreaming:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:30 pm I totally missed the "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" reference cuz I didn't watch that show.
I use it all the time. I get Jane, Janet, Janette etc. when I say my name is Jan. I say “like Jan Brady. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!”

I use the Sure, Jan meme all the time too :batting: :batting:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

We're sisters!!! :dance:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:39 am We're sisters!!! :dance:
:bighug: :bighug:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

jemcanada2 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:35 am
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:30 pm I totally missed the "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia" reference cuz I didn't watch that show.
I use it all the time. I get Jane, Janet, Janette etc. when I say my name is Jan. I say “like Jan Brady. Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!”

I use the Sure, Jan meme all the time too :batting: :batting:
I have always hated my name, but TOTO came out with a song Pamela that helped me think better of my name.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:40 pm
Drunken asshat says what?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Ronny is getting dragged. Do read the comments if you are looking for a good time.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”