Ronny Jackson

These people suck. They are bad people.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Ronny Jackson

Post by Ben-Prime »

I mean, he wasn't *not* the problem, apparently.
The report said that Jackson screamed profanities at deputies who were trying to clear the area for emergency medical workers to attend to a teenager who was having a seizure. Deputies asked the former White House physician to step back four times before they put Jackson in handcuffs, according to their reports.

After the congressman was released, he demanded Carson County Sheriff Tam Terry call him and investigate the incident. During that call, Terry, a Republican, said that Jackson warned him that he would “bury me in the next election.”
https://www.texastribune.org/2023/08/11 ... tercation/
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'd be willing to bet 10 bucks he reeked of alcohol, as well.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bob

Ronny Jackson

Post by bob »

Having watched the 30-second clip, I can't say potty-mouthed Jackson is obviously drunk.
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Ronny Jackson

Post by Gregg »

Nah, he just had a handful of pills from his treat jar.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ronny Jackson

Post by raison de arizona »

https://x.com/RonnyJacksonTX/status/171 ... 86631?s=20
Ronny Jackson @RonnyJacksonTX wrote: I am supporting JIM JORDAN for House Speaker. Jim’s been a FIGHTER for his whole career. He’s led the charge against Democrat abuse of power, and has a GREAT relationship with our next President, Donald Trump. Jim is the RIGHT MAN at the RIGHT TIME. I’m proud to be in his corner!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ronny Jackson

Post by RTH10260 »

:think: shouldn't the Speaker have sort of a good relationship with the current POTUS rather with a dead man waliking? :confuzzled:
Gregg

Ronny Jackson

Post by Gregg »

You're drunk, Ronnie.

Go home.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
RVInit

Ronny Jackson

Post by RVInit »

Goodbye Ukraine. Hello government shutdown.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

Ronny Jackson

The whitewash continues.
https://twitter.com/RonnyJacksonTX/stat ... 12684?s=20
Ronny Jackson @RonnyJacksonTX wrote: Liz Cheney & Nancy Pelosi used their corrupt J6 committee to demonize every Trump supporter in the country. What’s being revealed from the J6 tapes is SHOCKING. They lied to the country and used J6 to weaponize government to promote their own corrupt agenda. Horrible people!!
reminder
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by Slim Cognito »

I can’t believe that asshole hasn’t wrapped himself around a telephone pole yet.

ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Ronny Jackson

Post by Suranis »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2023 1:54 pm I can’t believe that asshole hasn’t wrapped himself around a telephone pole yet.
Hey, he used to have patients depending on him for their Health care. That's a far more scary thought.

Reminds me of the old joke "What do you call a guy who came last in his class in Medical school? Doctor."
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Ronny Jackson

In a pig's eye.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Trump suggests Ronny Jackson told him that he was healthier than Obama
► Show Spoiler
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by AndyinPA »

I'm sure Ronny said, "Sir," so it must be true.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Resume18

Ronny Jackson

Post by Resume18 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 3:28 pm In a pig's eye.
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Trump suggests Ronny Jackson told him that he was healthier than Obama
► Show Spoiler
His cultists believe this shit.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona

Ronny Jackson

Just checkin' in on him. Still crazy.
https://x.com/RonFilipkowski/status/174 ... 67506?s=20
Ronny Jackson @RonnyJacksonTX wrote: Beware if you get your care at Johns-Hopkins! Could be dangerous if you happen to fall into one of Dr. Sherita Golden’s designated categories. Just another RACIST physician at another WOKE hospital that thinks they should use identity politics to decide who can work there and probably who should get care. SCARY! https://nypost.com/2024/01/11/news/john ... staff/amp/
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by Slim Cognito »

The sooner the front end of his alcohol-fueled car meets a big oak tree, the better. Sorry, not sorry.

ImageImageImage x4
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ronny Jackson

Post by AndyinPA »

https://wapo.st/3TprtNo Gifted
Ronny Jackson, the former White House physician turned GOP congressman, regularly touts his military bona fides.

“As a retired U.S. Navy Rear Admiral with nearly three decades of military service I understand the commitment and sacrifices made by servicemen and servicewomen to serve our country,” the two-term Texas representative writes on his congressional website, posted to a page listing his work on veterans issues.

But Jackson is no longer a retired admiral. The Navy demoted him in July 2022 following a damaging Pentagon inspector general’s report that substantiated allegations about his inappropriate behavior as a White House physician, a previously unreported decision confirmed by a current defense official and a former U.S. official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive personnel move.

Jackson is now a retired Navy captain, those people said — a demotion that carries significant financial burden in addition to the social stigma of stripped rank in military circles.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Ronny Jackson

Post by Foggy »

Oh man, I love that. Cap'n Ronny!
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Ronny Jackson

Post by johnpcapitalist »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:14 am https://wapo.st/3TprtNo Gifted
But Jackson is no longer a retired admiral. The Navy demoted him in July 2022 following a damaging Pentagon inspector general’s report that substantiated allegations about his inappropriate behavior as a White House physician, a previously unreported decision confirmed by a current defense official and a former U.S. official who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a sensitive personnel move.

Jackson is now a retired Navy captain, those people said — a demotion that carries significant financial burden in addition to the social stigma of stripped rank in military circles.
Jackson joins other right-wing luminaries in the Hall of Shame, including Allan West and our very own Commander Walter Fitzpatrick.

Since a demotion after retirement is a fairly rare thing, I wonder exactly what inappropriate behavior he engaged in as a White House doc -- it must have been more severe than simply signing off a lame-ass report about how vital and vigorous TFG was.

It would seem risky to demote a sitting congressman, who might have some influence on Navy budgets, especially since he's on the House Armed Services Committee and the Naval subcommittee.

Incidentally, his official House website still says he retired as an Admiral, and hasn't been updated two years later.
noblepa

Ronny Jackson

Post by noblepa »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:45 am

Jackson joins other right-wing luminaries in the Hall of Shame, including Allan West and our very own Commander Walter Fitzpatrick.

Since a demotion after retirement is a fairly rare thing, I wonder exactly what inappropriate behavior he engaged in as a White House doc -- it must have been more severe than simply signing off a lame-ass report about how vital and vigorous TFG was.

It would seem risky to demote a sitting congressman, who might have some influence on Navy budgets, especially since he's on the House Armed Services Committee and the Naval subcommittee.

Incidentally, his official House website still says he retired as an Admiral, and hasn't been updated two years later.
I saw some talking heads saying that prescription pills were handed out indescriminately. Maybe that's why the navy demoted him.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Ronny Jackson

Post by northland10 »

noblepa wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:53 am

I saw some talking heads saying that prescription pills were handed out indescriminately. Maybe that's why the navy demoted him.
The number 1 talking head would be the DOD Inspector General (their report recently released).
https://media.defense.gov/2024/Jan/09/2 ... SECURE.PDF

The article from CBS
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-whit ... al-report/

One thing that is noted at the bottom of the article is that he lead the unit during Obama's term but not Trump where he was only the physician to the President, but he probably still had pull. In addition, he was being investigated by the DOD for his treatment of subordinates again.
101010 :towel:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Ronny Jackson

Post by Maybenaut »

It’s rare, but it’s not that rare. I’ve had a couple of clients face*** a Grade Determination Board. It’s a “paper” Board, meaning that the member doesn’t get to show up or call witnesses, but they do get to submit documentary evidence (I think - it’s been awhile). If there is some indication of misconduct, the Board will examine the facts and retire the member at the lowest grade in which he or she did not commit misconduct.

I’m pretty sure it’s not a race to the Personnel Office, either, and the fact that he was already retired didn’t deprive the Navy of it’s authority to hold the Board.

*** By “face” I really mean waive. In all of my cases, waiving the Grade Determination Board was a condition the military required in allowing the client to retire in lieu of court-martial. But that wasn’t necessarily a factor for CAPT Jackson since he had already retired. It’s was theoretically possible to recall him to active duty to court-martial him for the things the IG said he did, but the path of least resistance was a Grade Determination Board.

ETA: Here’s a link to the IG report:

https://media.defense.gov/2021/Mar/03/2 ... 21-057.PDF

Mostly the misconduct involved sexual harassment, drinking, and taking ambien.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
raison de arizona

Ronny Jackson

It goes on to say that the demotion cost him ~$15k/yr.
Navy demoted Ronny Jackson after probe into White House behavior
https://www.stripes.com/branches/navy/2 ... 38700.html
Source - Stars and Stripes
Resume18

Ronny Jackson

Post by Resume18 »

What a PoS. No wonder he and the Diapered One get along.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
raison de arizona

Ronny Jackson

If there is one thing Ronny knows, it is overmedication.
https://x.com/RonnyJacksonTX/status/176 ... 70869?s=20
Ronny Jackson @RonnyJacksonTX wrote: Wow! They over medicated him! Angry, confused, and yelling. I think Hunter may be prescribing his drugs now!

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”