Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

JOE BIDEN

Let's get back to normalcy. Does normalcy fit into your schedule?
MN-Skeptic

Re: JOE BIDEN

Post by MN-Skeptic »

If you can’t see that Facebook photo, here is the photo in a tweet -

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Caught a post from tfg fan high school classmates. Third time Biden's fallen-that we know of. HE IS NOT WELL.

Glad they don't have power of attorney over me, or I'd be in hospice.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-j ... nt-1717171
A new poll has shown that a majority of Americans don't want either Joe Biden or Donald Trump to run as President in 2024.

The poll, conducted by YouGov with Yahoo, was taken between June 10 and June 13, 2022 and asked 1,541 people a series of questions.

On the question regarding should former President Donald Trump run for President in 2024, 55 percent of people said no while 31 percent said yes.

When broken down into political affiliations, 80 percent of Democrats voted no while 14 percent of Democrats voted yes.
Newsweek Newsletter sign-up >

For Republicans, 25 percent voted no while 58 percent votes yes.
I take the YouGov polls, but I didn't get this one. Obviously, I don't want DFO to run, but, honestly, I also don't think Biden should run. I hate saying that, but I've felt like that for a while. We need someone younger. Pete seems like a good bet, but I really don't have a lot of ideas. I'm sure there are lots of candidates, just not sure who makes the most sense at this point.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Harris :)
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

President Biden has announced new recipients of the Presidential Medal of Freedom, including:

Simone Biles
Sister Simone Campbell
Fmr. Rep. Gabby Giffords
Khizr Khan
John McCain
Megan Rapinoe
Richard Trumka
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

Dave from down under wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:13 am Harris :)
Uggg.
Better than any GOP candidate, but I’d like to see how Harris polls.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I can't find an environment topic and am too lazy to look harder, but let's call this some kind of accomplishment. From Wilderness Watch:
Good news for the Okefenokee Wilderness!

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers has restored federal oversight to the proposed Twin Pines Minerals mine in southern Georgia, following a Biden administration memorandum reaffirming tribal consultation (which didn’t previously happen) as well as the reinstatement (following Trump-era rollbacks) of Clean Water Act protections for some wetlands, including those affected by the proposed mine. With federal protections now restored and state permits indefinitely shelved, Twin Pines Minerals will need to reapply for federal permits for its massive heavy minerals sand mine at the doorstep of the Okefenokee National Wildlife Refuge and Wilderness. The mine will face more stringent environmental review as well as consultation with the area’s Native American tribes.

Twin Pines Minerals wants to mine 12,000 acres of Trail Ridge, a prehistoric sand dune that helped create and now forms the eastern border of the Okefenokee Refuge and Wilderness. Among the concerns of mining so close to the Wilderness is that hydrologic and water quality changes will damage the Okefenokee, which is one of the world’s largest intact blackwater swamp ecosystems, and the St. Marys and Suwannee Rivers that flow from Okefenokee’s placid waters. The mine would destroy over 370 acres of wetlands, pump over a million gallons a day of fresh groundwater, discharge pollutants into the air and waste into the St. Marys River basin, and disturb the Refuge with noise and light pollution.

The Okefenokee Wilderness is one of the largest Wildernesses in the east, covering 353,981 out of the Refuge’s 440,000 acres. The Okefenokee is recognized worldwide as a Wetland of International Importance and a Dark Sky Park. Wilderness values like solitude, silence, and remoteness could be lost if the mine is built.

Thank you to our members and supporters who have sent nearly 50,000 comments urging protection of the Okefenokee Wilderness and opposition to the Twin Pines Minerals mine! We’ll keep you posted.

Read a joint comment letter to the Army Corps of Engineers

https://wildernesswatch.org/images/wild ... nerals.PDF
Oh. Mags isn't going to be happy about this.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:01 pm I can't find an environment topic and am too lazy to look harder, but let's call this some kind of accomplishment. From Wilderness Watch:
Is "Mags" now our newest approved nickname for TFG? That's what I get for sleeping during the Tuesday virtual gatherings.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:12 am
pipistrelle wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:01 pm I can't find an environment topic and am too lazy to look harder, but let's call this some kind of accomplishment. From Wilderness Watch:
Is "Mags" now our newest approved nickname for TFG? That's what I get for sleeping during the Tuesday virtual gatherings.
Mine for Taylor Green when I’m in a foul mood.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Off topic, but I've started calling trolls "Brandons" on facebook etc. Mostly because I'm sick and tired of their nyuk nyuking over nothing, but also to show I'm not triggered by their stupid phrase, and it both confuses and pisses them off.

I hope it catches on.

As for whether Biden should run, I don't see why not. He is still healthy and capable of doing the job.
Hic sunt dracones
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:00 am

Ah-ha. I thought because of him referring that way to the magnetometers, this was a new thing and I missed it. FOMO. :)
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:06 am
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:00 am

Ah-ha. I thought because of him referring that way to the magnetometers, this was a new thing and I missed it. FOMO. :)
I thought it was a reference to our member Magdalen.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

GreatAmericanMail
@mail_american
·
Jul 4, 2022
Why did Biden cancel fireworks at Mount Rushmore this year? Honest question.

LesLem 🇨🇦
@LesleyLem
Same reason they cancelled them in the Okanogan Valley, BC for Canada Day. It would start a fire. But I prefer to blame Biden for that as well as my high gas prices in Canada
8:38 PM · Jul 4, 2022
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

@Yair_Rosenberg
Holocaust survivors start to stand to greet Biden at Yad Vashem in Israel, he instead bends down to talk with them so they don't have to
pjhimself

Post by pjhimself »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

See Ronny Jackson thread here. He went on Fox last night and cried, his fee fees were so hurt.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Biden abandons plans to nominate anti-abortion attorney as federal judge - https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... smsnnews11
Biden abandons plans to nominate anti-abortion attorney as federal judge

The president's initial plan, reported June 29 by the Louisville Courier Journal, was part of an apparent deal with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell that later sparked a firestorm among Biden supporters, particularly due to the heightened focus on abortion rights after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade in late June.

White House spokesman Andrew Bates said Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., did not sign off on the nomination by returning a so-called blue slip, a courtesy granted to home state senators on district judgeships like the one Meredith was under consideration for.

“In considering potential district court nominees, the White House learned that Senator Rand Paul will not return a blue slip on Chad Meredith,” Bates said. “Therefore, the White House will not nominate Mr. Meredith.”

Paul’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment on why he didn’t support the Meredith nomination.
I gotta thank Liz Cheney, now Rand Paul! :crying:

What was the deal Biden struck with Mitch? Was it a political maneuver? If so, what for?
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

One more story about "The fist bump" and I am going to throw a brick at the television.

MBS, evil bastard that he is, remains the de facto leader of a sovereign nation and ally. As bad as they may be, yes. Since Donald Trump is no longer President it would no longer be in the realm of the probable that POTUS was going to kick him in the nuts.

Being a gentleman, or a serious, gracious adult of any gender actually, requires you to behave according to the rules of polite society, even when it means being courteous to monsters.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Gregg, I get what you are saying, but also fuck both these dudes.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Okay, so next time we go "call in the punter, let's give his nads that "50 yard FG Attempt" treatment.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Meh
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Return to “Biden Administration”