JOE BIDEN

Let's get back to normalcy. Does normalcy fit into your schedule?
Lani

Re: JOE BIDEN

Post by Lani »

My rescue dog is extremely protective of me. I suspect Major is the same way. He couldn't cope with all the people approaching the family he protected.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:yeahthat:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Speaking to the troops now. Commander on the sofa between Jill and Joe. What a sweet boy :bighug:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:07 pm Speaking to the troops now. Commander on the sofa between Jill and Joe. What a sweet boy :bighug:
No, no, his collar tag says "Good Boy." :)
bob

Post by bob »

Idiot regrets being idiotic in public; film at 11. :yawn:

Buried at the bottom:
Asked why he resigned from Medford police on July 15, 2018, Schmeck wouldn’t say.
:think:
Image ImageImage
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Funny how that "expressing" thing works, isn't it.

What's that acronym all the cool kids are using?
bob

Post by bob »

p0rtia wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:39 pm What's that acronym all the cool kids are using?
FAFO. :towel:
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

You have the opportunity to speak to POTUS on a call focused on kids, and you use a euphemism for a nasty vulgarity. Tool.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

NIH director says Trump, Republicans pressured him to back unproven COVID-19 remedies
BY JOSEPH CHOI
December 20, 2021 - 10:01 AM EST

On his last day as director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), Francis Collins spoke on how former President Trump pressured him to endorse unproven medical treatments for COVID-19, such as "hydroxychloroquine and blood plasma."

Speaking with "CBS Sunday Morning" correspondent Rita Braver, Collins said, "I have done everything I can to stay out of any kind of political, partisan debates, because it really is not a place where medical research belongs."

However, Collins said he often had to face off against Trump for his refusal to recommend medical treatments for COVID-19 that had not been shown to improve illnesses.

"And I got into a difficult place, and got a bit of a talking-to by the president of the United States about this," he said. "But I stuck my ground."

Sunday was Collins's last day as NIH director after 12 years as the head of the agency. Braver asked Collins if he would have resigned instead of submitting to the White House's demands.

"Yeah, I was not going to compromise scientific principles to just hold onto the job," said Collins, adding that he also refused demands from right-wing lawmakers that Anthony Fauci, now President Biden's chief medical adviser, be fired.

"Can you imagine a circumstance where the director of the NIH, somebody who believes in science, would submit to political pressures and fire the greatest expert in infectious disease that the world has known, just to satisfy political concerns?" said Collins.

When asked about any regrets on how the COVID-19 pandemic was handled, Collins said he wished that the "problem of hesitancy" had been studied more and that he did not foresee so many people refusing the vaccine once they were made available.

With Collins's retirement from the NIH, the agency's principal deputy director, Lawrence Tabak, will serve as the acting director of the NIH beginning on Monday.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... k-unproven
bob

Post by bob »

Quelle surprise.
Image ImageImage
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

bob wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:37 pm
Quelle surprise.
I bet if you ask enough questions you'll find out he was also a birther and have a bunch of other conspiracy beliefs.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

We all knew “not a Trumper” = cult member. The rest was icing.

Ooh, he was saying he didn’t want all this attention for being misconstrued. And continues to be an attention-seeking missile.

Joe pwned him.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:14 pm We all knew “not a Trumper” = cult member. The rest was icing.

Ooh, he was saying he didn’t want all this attention for being misconstrued. And continues to be an attention-seeking missile.

Joe pwned him.
Yeah. He's not a Trumper, but he believes "The election was 100% stolen". That is practically the definition of "Trumper".
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Whatever he was (other than a jerk) before Dec 24, we'll never know for sure. But he's a grifter now.

:trashcan: :trashcan: :trashcan:
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’d do almost anything to see President Biden pick up Suranis’s meme: “That’s President Brandon to you, son.” with a big smile on his face and in his voice if anyone dares do that again.
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I’m surprised it’s not proof of dementia to them.
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:09 pm I’m surprised it’s not proof of dementia to them.
Oh, it is; e.g., P&E: Non Compos Mentis.
Image ImageImage
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Has Biden been called a communist in any of his other years in office? How did the right become so stupid that they believe more than half the population has gone communist in the last four years with no apparent effect outside America? I haven’t seen Le Monde calling for an investigation, nor have I seen Pravda welcoming us to the fold.

I AM DISGUSTED WITH WHAT/WHO WE HAVE BECOME.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Parody account! :lol:
Winema Electric
@WinemaElectric
Thank you to Joe Matthews of Klamath Falls, OR for the two star review on Yelp. We’re officially a 1.35/5 star business!
And we’re also glad we didn’t burn your house down. We’ll talk to our technician about his body odor.
Have a great day!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://heavy.com/news/jared-schmeck/
Jared Schmeck, ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Dad: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know :snippity:

The company says on its website, which has been put behind a password as a result of the attention being given to their employee, “Grounded in Christian Values, Winema Electric is lighting the future of the electrical industry, by providing a higher standard of service that exceeds expectations.”

The website adds, “Our way is to create an environment that changes the way work is done; a place where employees become family; where we empower one another to succeed in every aspect of life; building enthusiasm in our company so everyone goes home safe with love and pride for their work; creating lifelong relationships with those we serve, our team, our customers, and our community; inspiring one another to live every day with the basic Christian value of always doing the right thing.” :snippity:
bob

Post by bob »

At the very end:
It is not the first time in recent years that a president’s NORAD duty has gained the attention of social media. In 2018, President Donald Trump received backlash after he asked a 7-year-old if she still believed in Santa while taking calls.

According to NPR, Trump said to the girl, “You doing well in school? … What are you going to do for Christmas? … Are you still a believer in Santa? … Because at 7 it’s marginal, right?” The NORAD tradition has been taking place since 1955, according to NPR.
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 7:49 pm Pics of Commander here: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... d=msedgntp

:lovestruck:
Needs editing or that puppy is a vampire.
Biden introduced Commander in a tweet. He turned 79 in November.

Return to “Biden Administration”