Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Estiveo
Verified:

Re: Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by Estiveo »

Reality Check wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:50 pm I think the dude who ran Birther Report is pushing up daises and that brand new server is still in the box in his closet.
Schrödinger's Server³; until the last check from the last sucker clears, the server may/may not be in the box which may/may not be in the closet which may/may not exist.
Image Image Image Image
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by Foggy »

And his name was/wasn't "Thomas Washington" (George Jefferson having already been taken).

But I agree with RC that he's been dead so long he isn't even pining for the fjords anymore.
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Rharon is really making a mistake here. Instead of continuing non-stop coverage of the Most Important Issue In America, Eligibility, it's almost all anti-vax now. Her audience is primarily made up of older people, most of whom all got vaxxed because they're high risk and not totally stupid (except the real Winners like Mario Apuzzo, but he can't subscribe anymore). Hardly anybody is commenting on these anti-vax stories, and as fabulous as Rharon's stenographer skillz are, she's not bringing anything new to the party. On birfering, nobody else was dumb enough to cover it. This topic is all over.

PE Vax.JPG
PE Vax.JPG (123.62 KiB) Viewed 2553 times

Always good to enjoy some entertainment before hearing from "vaccine-injured or those who lost loved ones following vaccination" folks.
POSTED IN NATIONAL
The Vaccine-Injured Tell Their Stories
"THIS IS REAL. PEOPLE ARE BEING HARMED"
23 hours ago by Sharon Rondeau

(Jan. 23, 2022) — Following entertainment by FiveTimesAugust at 1:30 p.m. EST, several COVID-19 vaccine-injured or those who lost loved ones following vaccination related their stories at the “Defeat the Mandates” event in Washington, DC. At approximately 1:45, former professional mountain cyclist Kyle Warner, who was diagnosed with pericarditis and two other conditions following his second Pfizer injection, spoke on behalf of a support group he discovered after his injury rendered him bedridden and spending tens of thousands of dollars seeking medical treatment to return to “his old life.”

The support group, react19.org, seeks to raise funds to assist the vaccine-injured, who cannot recoup the cost of their care and expenses from the vaccine manufacturers, who are protected from liability by laws put in place by Congress years ago. As Warner spoke, a group assembled behind him held up photos of loved ones, with many shedding tears along with those assembled. Warner announced a moment of silence and prayer for those who have been injured and introduced Ernest Ramirez, Sr., whose 16-year-old son died in April of myocarditis, five days after his first Pfizer shot.

Johnson is holding another hearing, which will host many of the physician speakers at Sunday’s event, on Monday morning. At 1:58, entrepreneur Steve Kirsch began to speak from his prepared remarks. “I am here to save my kids,” Kirsch said at 2:08, referring to a requirement that his two children currently attending college “get boosters.” At 2:09, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., founder of Children’s Health Defense and author of, “The Real Anthony Fauci,” was introduced to much applause.

Live streaming is here: https://thehighwire.com/watch/ “Censorship” has led to the “demolition” of the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights, Kennedy said at 2:26, that which America’s founders feared if freedom of speech were not enshrined in the nation’s fabric. “They took away due process…they took away jury trials…” Kennedy said. “There is no ‘pandemic’ exception…and yet they have passed…a policy…you cannot sue any company…that claim to be involved in countermeasures, no matter how reckless their behavior…no matter how grievous your injury…”

“These are serial felons,” Kennedy said passionately, stating that Pfizer, Merck and others have paid tens of millions in fines for violating laws. The same companies are responsible for “the opioid crisis,” he said. “We are watching something now that I never believed I would see in my lifetime,” Kennedy said at 2:30. Invoking Mussolini, he defined “fascism” as a union of state and corporate power. He then invoked the name, “Tony Fauci.” “They are putting in place all these technological mechanisms for control…even in Hitler’s Germany,…you could hide in an attic as Anne Frank did…” but now, Kennedy said, the ability to “hide” is gone due to a surveillance state involving “5G,” “digital currency,” and “vaccine passports.”

In response, Kennedy said, Americans must “resist.” “No one,” he said, “has ever complied their way out of totalitarian control.” “Every time you comply, you get weaker…and they’re coming for our children.” Kennedy finished his remarks at 2:37 to much applause.
As Bob might say, Rondeau watching a livestream is newsworthy!
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:29 pm Rharon is really making a mistake here. Instead of continuing non-stop coverage of the Most Important Issue In America, Eligibility, it's almost all anti-vax now. Her audience is primarily made up of older people, most of whom all got vaxxed because they're high risk and not totally stupid (except the real Winners like Mario Apuzzo, but he can't subscribe anymore). Hardly anybody is commenting on these anti-vax stories, and as fabulous as Rharon's stenographer skillz are, she's not bringing anything new to the party.
:fingerwag:

The Venn diagram between birthers and anti-vaxxers isn't a circle. Nor is it a tiny circle inside a larger one. But there is significant overlap. Because both groups consist of anti-establishment conspiracy theorists.

Rondeau's three remaining birthers are anti-vaxxers. DeMaio, for example, occasionally spews about how the FDA never "approved" Pfizer's "vaccine." :roll: Or how some mandate violates the Nuremberg Code. :roll: But, for the most part, they have little to say; certainly nothing new or even interesting.

Rondeau's litany of make-work anti-vax articles do occasionally snag a comment; often a comment from a non-regular. But Rondeau's new topic focus isn't generating the clicks; those union workers in her basement might need to make some contract concessions.
Image ImageImage
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

After some things Johnson said earlier I was pretty sure he was many slices shy a loaf, and the length and breadth of his ignorance is amazing, if not downright scary.

Johnson, Bo Bo, and Gangreene I think at this point are the most vocally stupid and clueless members of Congress.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: FDA Responds to The Post & Email’s Questions on Withdrawn Treatments, Vaccine Safety:
On Monday the FDA announced it would “limit use” of two types of monoclonal antibodies to fight COVID-19, which some criticized as a decision made without any supporting “clinical data.”

On Tuesday, The Post & Email contacted [the FDA's] media representative indicated at the bottom-left of the news release, with the following inquiry:
Rondeau wrote:Based on your statement here: https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-a ... ue-omicron

could you direct me to the “data” the FDA used for its decision?

Also, how can the FDA maintain that the vaccines are “safe and effective” with more than 22,000 deaths reported to the VAERS system believed to be attributable to the vaccines?
https://openvaers.com/openvaers/openvaers-deaths

Is Comirnaty available in the United States yet? If not, why not?

On Thursday, we received the following reply . . . :
FDA [links not carried over] wrote:You can find the data in Section 15 of both the fact sheets for health care providers:

Bamlanivimab and Etesevimab
REGEN-COV

With regard to the vaccines, our response on background:

FDA and the CDC place a high priority on vaccine safety and are committed to the integrity and credibility of our vaccine safety monitoring and research efforts. There are several systems in place to continually monitor COVID-19 vaccine safety – including the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

As part of FDA and CDC’s multi-system approach to vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as “safety signals.” The claim you referenced incorrectly categorizes the VAERS reporting system. In general, a report made to VAERS does not mean that a vaccine, or doses of a vaccine from the same lot, caused the event. If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be conducted in safety systems such as the CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same limitations as VAERS and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine. Additional information about VAERS, VSD, and the CISA project are available here.

VAERS reports are subject to certain limitations. For example, a certain number of reports of serious illnesses or death do occur by chance alone among persons who have been recently vaccinated. Also, VAERS reports often lack important information, such as laboratory results used to help establish a potential association with the vaccine. For all serious events (life-threatening events, hospitalization, disability, death), follow-up with the health care provider and/or the parent or vaccinated individual is attempted in an effort to collect supplemental information on the reports. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. A review of available clinical information, including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records, has not established a causal link to COVID-19 vaccines. Further information can be found on CDC’s website: CDC’s Selected Adverse Events Reported After COVID-19 Vaccination.

VAERS is not the only system in place to monitor vaccine safety. The U. S. government, in partnership with health systems, academic centers, and private sector partners, uses multiple existing vaccine safety monitoring systems to monitor COVID-19 vaccines in the post-authorization/approval period. These systems include the VSD, Biologics Effectiveness and Safety (BEST) and Medicare claims data.

Further information about COVID-19 vaccine safety surveillance is available here.

Manufacturers of the COVID-19 vaccines submitted pharmacovigilance plans to FDA to monitor the safety of their vaccines. The pharmacovigilance plan for each vaccine includes a plan to complete longer-term safety follow-up for participants enrolled in ongoing clinical trials. These plans also include other activities aimed at monitoring the safety of the vaccines to ensure that any safety concerns are identified and evaluated in a timely manner.

FDA and the CDC are committed to protecting the health of our nation’s citizens from vaccine preventable diseases and ensuring that information about potential serious adverse events are thoroughly investigated using the best available scientific data. We continue to closely monitor all adverse event reports to ensure that any safety concerns are identified and evaluated in a timely manner, and will update the public as more information becomes available.

Please contact HHS regarding Comirnaty distribution.
The Post & Email contacted HHS Public Affairs and as of this writing has received an acknowledgement but not yet a response to our question.
Rondeau's being FOADed newsworthy! :towel:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:whistle:
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Rondeau wrote:This comment is a repetition of many made previously. Any other duplicates will not be published.
I'm sure this "rule" will be diligently enforced like her site's other rules. :roll:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: FDA Responds to The Post & Email’s Questions on Withdrawn Treatments, Vaccine Safety:
FDA wrote:Please contact HHS regarding Comirnaty distribution.
THE THRILLING UPDATE!: P&E: Where is “Comirnaty?”:
On January 29, 2022, The Post & Email published a response received from a spokesman for the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regarding the abrupt withdrawal of two monoclonal antibody products used to combat COVID-19 in higher-risk individuals as well as the safety and efficacy of the COVID vaccines administered under Emergency Use Authorizations (EUA).

The Department of Health and Human Services contains a single reference to Comirnaty on its website appearing in a list of “COVID-19 Vaccine Milestones.”

On January 28, The Post & Email contacted [the] HHS [...] to ask, “I was referred to you by the spokesman for the FDA. Can you tell me whether or not Comirnaty is available in the U.S. currently? If not, why not, and when will it be available?”

The following day, on a Saturday, [the HHS] responded:
HHS wrote:Yes. You can visit vaccines.gov if you’d like to find and schedule an appointment.
Realizing we might have been unclear in our questioning, we followed up with, “Where is ‘Comirnaty’ being administered as opposed to its predecessor, the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine approved under EUA? Has Comirnaty replaced the EUA product?”

To date, we have received no response.
Inception FOADing of Rondeau is newsworthy!
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Is she really incapable of getting that’s a canned bot response?
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:53 pm Is she really incapable of getting that’s a canned bot response?
I honestly don't know.

Birthers like to display non-responsive answers as badges, e.g., "they're too scared!" But I don't know if they know they are just canned responses, or that they don't care. Because they enjoy being ignored.
Image ImageImage
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

bob wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:14 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:53 pm Is she really incapable of getting that’s a canned bot response?
I honestly don't know.

Birthers like to display non-responsive answers as badges, e.g., "they're too scared!" But I don't know if they know they are just canned responses, or that they don't care. Because they enjoy being ignored.
On a good day, normal people misread responses they get from various organizations/institutions, based on their hopes and unfamiliarity with the norms of the letter-writers. I've had the dubious pleasure of interpreting rejection letters for clients for decades. The client says, "What are they saying?" I say, "They are saying 'no.'" "But are they saying that if I fix the things they say were problematic, I can send it in again?" "No."
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:14 pm
I honestly don't know.

I asked because it was based on the keywords. If she wrote a short question and left out all but the one keyword, I wonder what the bot would say.

She does seem to think she’s a Real Journalist and is on the list of people who get Real Responses like a Real Journalist.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content

This sort of reminds me of her, here's Dionne Warwick with Boy George with "I Say A Little Prayer For You". Something is just... off. :towel: :P

Luke

Post by Luke »

BIG BREAKING NEWS!

Sharon even bylined this explosive story herself! And did her own photos and photo editing. But no patented pivot. :blackeye:

Could the Groundhog have been Wrong?
1 day ago by Sharon Rondeau

Photo: Sharon Rondeau, February 8, 2022

(Feb. 8, 2022) — Since late last month, The Post & Email’s editor has been observing an interesting phenomenon: that even in the middle of a midwinter snowstorm bringing more than a foot of snow to her area and much more to points north, a nearby lilac bush appears to be insisting on an imminent spring.

On February 2, which is known as “Groundhog Day,” Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, predicting another six weeks of winter. With the Northeast beset by extreme cold following an unusually warm December, the prognostication did not seem unrealistic.

However, with each passing day, even among more cold and snow, the lilac buds have continued to grow, and temperatures now over 32 have undoubtedly helped him along.

In this area, lilacs normally bloom in May and last only 2-3 weeks.

The editor has not noticed the same development anywhere else, although with rapidly-melting snow and ice, it is possible others will follow suit.

In a few months or perhaps sooner, the fragrance of the lilacs upon opening the door in the morning will be a just reward for a harsh northern winter.
https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/02/08 ... een-wrong/

This may be my fav Bob68 comment ever -- of course birfers would love the movie Groundhog Day :lol:
Bob68 says:
Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 10:35 AM
I don’t know…but I watched the movie “Groundhog Day” for the umpteenth time……….My backyard groundhog was nowhere to be seen. He and his family are still sleeping…………

Donald Ripley says:
Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 10:10 AM
I would assume with all the camera lights that Phil is always going to see his shadow.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Realizing we might have been unclear in our questioning, we followed up with, “Where is ‘Comirnaty’ being administered as opposed to its predecessor, the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine approved under EUA? Has Comirnaty replaced the EUA product?”
She skips the research part (as in actually reading more than the front page of the FDA website) and goes straight for the questions. As far as I know Comirnaty and the Pfizer-BioNTech are the same thing but the Comirnaty brand was added for the final full approval. They have to keep separate instructions for now since there are more of the Pfizer-BioNTech vials (created during the EUA) out there since manufacturing and labeling as Comirnaty required a roll-out after approval.

This took all of a few minutes to figure out online.
101010 :towel:
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

There's a difference in the buffer to extend shelf life after it is warmed.
The vaccine in the purple cap includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

The vaccine in the gray cap includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, and sucrose.

The vaccine in the orange cap includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine, and cholesterol), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, sucrose and sodium chloride.
In the adult formulation, three salts are replaced with tromethamine and its hydrochloride. In the pediatric formulation, sodium chloride (table salt) is also removed.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

I love the smell of ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate) in the morning!

More srsly, I'm always impressed by the care put into formulating the buffers, stabilizers and preservatives in these medicines. It's clearly a serious discipline that is more intricate than pickling a gherkins in vinegar with a dab of salt.

And way beyond the understanding of the birther harpist and her few idiot readers (kibbitzers like bob excluded, of course!).
Luke

Post by Luke »

On Telegram, Lucian Wood is still miffed about Mary Fanning. Why hasn't Sharon called Lin to work together on a blockbuster story? She's missing a huge opportunity.
Lin Wood, [2/13/2022 8:27 PM]
[Forwarded from Beach Life]
John Kolak is spot on with his comment that Mary Fanning "is tied to the Romney campaign" look at her individual campaign donations to Mitt Romney.

John Kolak Comment:
I'm glad you brought up the Mary Fanning connection. It's been a while, but if I recall correctly, she is tied to the Romney campaign.

https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/indiv ... irchhoefer (https://www.fec.gov/data/receipts/indiv ... irchhoefer)

Lin Wood, [2/13/2022 8:31 PM]
I will let others answer Beach Life’s question below.

I will say that Beach Life certainly appears to have a curious mind!!!

Lin 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Lin Wood, [2/13/2022 8:31 PM]
[Forwarded from Beach Life]
Is it a coincidence that Mary Fanning formed a company called "Absoulte Proof LLC" on February 25, 2013 and had her documentary series found on The American Report by the same name?

https://theamericanreport.org/category/absolute-proof/
(https://theamericanreport.org/category/absolute-proof/)
https://www.bizapedia.com/il/absoluteproof-llc.html

Chuckles and the brain trust at the P&E are so excited to discuss "The Obama Fraud……", posted 1 day ago by Bob68. Huge number of comments: 18!

Jeffrey Harrison says:
Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 10:33 AM
Is the dam about to brake and are usurpers about to be revealed and be held accountable for massive voter fraud in the last election of Biden ?

REALIST, did you see this comment above? Jeffrey Harrison's message is worrisome. Is the "dam about to brake"? I was super grateful for the birthday message that I didn't need to :panic: but those birthers are so thorough and effective. IS THIS IT????? For sure this time????

They feel huge congratulations are in order for Bob68's article.
► Show Spoiler
Luke

Post by Luke »

Getting a LOT more alarmed, now there are 56 comments on Bob68's thoroughly researched article "The Obama Fraud……"! https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/02/12 ... ama-fraud/

Gregg, know that it's unlikely that the 699th would comment, but is there *anything* Lt Col Root Beer, Lt Biscuit & or the 699th Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment based at Der Dachshundbünker could say to start calming me and Realist down? Things are getting worse and worse, those P&E commenters really have their facts down.

Chuckles repeats that the Supreme Court is avoiding the issue (it was actually evading, but de minimis) and that Obots have dirt on CJ Roberts. He is way, way too close to the target!
As Justice Thomas said, the U.S. Supreme Court is avoiding this issue. Why because they know the answer. Obama nor Harris are constitutionally not eligible and Chief Justice John Roberts is in on the abrogation of the “natural born Citizen” term.

IMO, Obama and his backers have dirt on Chief Justice Roberts. And they are using it to influence Roberts, imo. Roberts was also fearful of the racist charge if they declared Obama ineligible. Regarding how Roberts can be influenced, just look at how Roberts changed his vote on ObamaCare at the last minute. I heard it has something to do with how Chief Justice Roberts finagled the adoption of his foreign born children.

And then Patricia said she did "deep researches" on Obama and signed "Sheriff Jose's" petition!

Patricia says:
Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 8:17 PM
Obama was never eligible to be President. I was among persons who did deep researches on him. I signed Sheriff Jose’s petition to investigate the phony BC. I mailed all my research from 1 yr or more prior to the fraud taking office, to a very prominent person, 5lbs of it. This issue is NOT dead. Every dog has his day. I pray I live long enough to see all pay for their treason.

But the final straw was Frances' comment about Larry Sinclair and the limo, Frances says overdue justice is about to slam hard!!

Frances Venable says:
Sunday, February 13, 2022 at 8:16 PM
Thank you P & E for putting this article up. Today I saw a commenter on a Gateway Pundit article re 0bama running the brandon regime, the comment was a link of the video w Larry Sinclair telling panel his story of his encounter w then Sen 0bama & what occurred in the limo. Your article & seeing that comment gives me much “hope” that great “change” is coming in way of widespread exposure & long overdue justice is about to slam hard in to barrys face!

After reading these illustrious, educated and researched comments...

Kermit Panic.gif
Kermit Panic.gif (156.69 KiB) Viewed 2043 times

Somebody help talk us off the ledge, it seems like it could be for sure this time!!
► Show Spoiler
bob

Post by bob »

Hidden Content
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

In a fogbow exclusive, I have found the secret file they used for their deep research.

Hic sunt dracones
Luke

Post by Luke »

No idea why Rharon is so tight with David Tulis, maybe through Walt since he's in Tennessee too?

Anyway, Tulis has been suing Bill Lee, Governor of TN, he got bounced in Chancery Court so here's his big chance with the Appeals Court. With three judges, counsel for the Governor and counsel for the Health (I think) Commissioner, on a Zoom hearing (with a clock ticking down), Tulis actually says (YT transcript):
19:03 is a this is a bogus argument uh a
19:06 specious argument because these people
19:08 i've caught in flagrante delecto in the
19:10 middle if you will
19:12 uh in the middle of an adulterous orgasm
19:15 if you will that that uh and i caught
19:17 him i caught him at it and that's the
19:18 statue 201 words
19:20 of of legislative type and command to
19:23 them
19:24 and they are caught they are caught with
19:26 their pants down
Wheeeeeeee! One judge leans back, Governor's counsel has a shocked look, they're trying poker faces. Anyway, it's amusing what a fool he is. Cued up the YouTube to this magic moment. :lol:

BONUS: Tulis has a friend or client or something named Jessica Hedgecock. Jessica refused to wear a mask to an imaging doctor's office for a visit. They asked her to leave several times and wouldn't so police arrived and she was cited for criminal trespass. She wouldn't sign the ticket so she went to jail. She's been the subject of several incidents, will post more another time but this is more than enough. She led the TV news that night, two minute video here:

https://newschannel9.com/news/local/cle ... ask-policy

So she wants Tulis' Writ of Mandamus to be enforced too also. Check out the highlighted part of her statement below, sorry for her hardship and the issue with her child but what a way to put it! Geez.
‘Damning’ to close society, shun people

Chief Justice Jeff Bivins, my name is Jessica Hedgcock. I am writing you as an American citizen and as a local of Tennessee. I am a loving wife of 11 years and a stay at home mother to 5 children ages 9, 7, 5, 3 & 7 months.

I write you today to urge you to reconsider David Tulis’ demand for writ of mandamus. The need for supervision of unjust judge Pam Fleenor is dire. Please, I beg of you. Order her to obey the rule of law. To honor godly rules of equity and issue the writ immediately to stop further harm to the people and the state.

The mandates are not only unjust, unconstitutional, but they are also damning. From elderly and sick in the hospital no longer allowed a support person; to mothers not allowed to breastfeed their babies because hospitals are saying only patients are allowed when entering the building. Are we really denying a mother or father the ability to take their child about on a daily errand? We are shutting down society in many ways which will eventually only stir up bitterness and anger. How much power are you letting these places have?

I for one have been hurt by these mandates. I gave birth back in May to our son who was born with an SCT tumor 11.5 cm. That’s the size of his head. My husband went with our son to a higher level of care hospital for our child while I stayed back and recovered alone. Even if I gave birth to a healthy baby birthing a human being into this world takes hard work, strength, and energy and most importantly support. Being alone after birthing was not healthy.

Google for just a minute Sacrococcygeal Teratoma. If you found something that doesn’t even look human, yeah, you found it. :o I gave birth to that and was left all alone. Alone. Jump ahead to me being discharged I went to my sons NICU but at the entrance was told only one parent was allowed in. When you don’t speak up about mandates being unconstitutional and unjust hospitals and other business take even more control and freedoms.

Sadly, my story of trauma continues. Although I have two medical mask exemptions, I was forced to wear a mask otherwise my son was to be kicked out of the Kennedy Outpatient Center. I purchased a mask that I could breathe out of and went to our genetics appointment. I was reprimanded about my mask and told I would have to wear a surgical mask or no visit would happen. I had a panic attack in her office and was officially kicked out permanently.

These offenses are not OK! Our nation is being destroyed in front of our very eyes. Literally, the seams are being ripped away.

But now you, Chief Justice Bivins, you have the chance to make a difference in this world. So that one day you know, you not only did what was just in the eyes of God, but that you did what was just for all humanity. Reconsider David Tulis’ demand. Please, I implore you to simply do what is right.

Respectfully yours, etc.
https://tntrafficticket.us/2020/12/lett ... eme-court/

Talk about FRUIT LOOPS! :notlistening: Jessica really deserves to be a celebrity at The Fogbow.

Had been watching Mark Moder's wonderful engineering videos (he's the guy with the squirrel mazes, glitter bomb boxes for porch pirates and lots more, he's terrific). He has a beautiful son on the autism spectrum. Look at this wonderful, inspiring video. Seeing the difference is what triggered me about how Jessica thinks and writes about her child.

The Truth About my Son
Fundraiser 24,735,977 views Apr 16, 2021
Mark Rober 21.2M subscribers
Now that you've met my son, please consider sharing and donating to impact his life and so many others like him.

Didn't watch the charity event yet but will, Mark Rober is a wonderful human. Hedgecock and Tulis aren't worthy to clean his boots.

Livestream replay -

We raised $3.63M in 3 hours! Thanks to Jimmy Kimmel and the presenting sponsor YouTube Originals. Also thanks to special guests Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Casey Neistat, Charlize Theron, Chris Rock, Conan O'Brien, Guillermo, Jack Black, John Oliver, Jon Stewart, Kenan Thompson, Kodi Lee, Marques Brownlee, Matpat, Max Park, Maya Rudolph, MrBeast, Nikkie Glaser, Party Shirt, Paul Rudd, Sarah Silverman, Science Bob, Stephen Colbert, Terry Crews, The Merral Twins and Zack Galifianakis!

Here are more details of how the funds will be distributed by NEXT for AUTISM- https://www.nextforautism.org/current-e ... -spectrum/
Mark's son has more courage, integrity and kindness in his ear wax than Sharon Rondeau and all her fools combined.
bob

Post by bob »

Tullis and Rondeau bonded over Fitzpatrick. :eek: Although neither seem to have any use for him anymore. :batting:

Tullis is a "journalist"; he used to have a spot on a tiny radio station. But I don't know if that's true anymore.

Now he's a "professional" (who doesn't get paid) anti-vaxxer, who "protests" and throws papers. Much action, no achievement.

So perfect for Rondeau.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Jessica really deserves to be a celebrity at The Fogbow.
Did he start a thread? No, he did not. :fingerwag:

Start a new thread, cut off half the post above, and paste it into the new thread.

Don't make me work, I'm in a really bizzy patch right now. I can hardly keep up with Tish James.

:superhero:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶

Return to “Current Politics”