Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
bob

Re: Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by bob »

A comment on some :yankyank: article about "2000 Mules":
Rondeau wrote:I beg to differ with your interpretation [that Rondeau's article falsely implied law enforcement was investigating the movie's claims] given that at the time the Yuma County Sheriff’s Office reportedly opened its investigations into alleged voter fraud, TTV had released none of the methodology it later used as a basis for the claims made in “2000 Mules.” Please feel free to suggest an edit, and we will take it into consideration. Better yet, do the research and write your own flawless article!
Rondeau does not appreciate backseat editors. :fingerwag:
Image ImageImage
pipistrelle

Re: Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by pipistrelle »

I'm sick of "do the research." They have no clue what "research" is.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: comment:
Rondeau wrote:Anyone can claim anything, but is there proof?
Sometimes I think Rondeau actually is an AI program designed to troll me.
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:28 pm P&E: comment:
No, not AI, but RS.
► Show Spoiler
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:28 pm P&E: comment:
:rotflmao:

And neither she nor her 2-3 readers see the irony. :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

realist wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:12 pmAnd neither she nor her 2-3 readers see the irony.
Because I live to serve, some jerk* "helpfully" pointed out that Gaetz's claim of FBI/Coie co-operation (Rondeau's springboard for these birther leftovers) is a proof-free claim.

* :whistle:
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:01 pm
realist wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:12 pmAnd neither she nor her 2-3 readers see the irony.
Because I live dangerously to serve, some jerk* "helpfully" pointed out that Gaetz's claim of FBI/Coie co-operation (Rondeau's springboard for these birther leftovers) is a proof-free claim.

FTFY, you roguish raspscallion. Keep on keepin' on.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Ooh, did someone say live dangerously?

Has everybody heard about the bird?
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: P&E Contributor’s Letter Discussed on Radio Thursday Morning:
An open letter published at The Post & Email following the May 24 mass shooting of 19 children and two educators in Uvalde, TX was a topic of discussion on the Lee Elci Show on 94.9 News Now on Thursday morning.
Attention seeker successfully obtained attention. :yawn:
During the discussion, which began with callers’ questions, Simmons referenced an “op-ed” written by a longtime acquaintance which, although not mentioning his name, referred to Capt. James Hoover, USAF, CACM (Ret).
Hoover is 76(-ish) years old, served as an MP during Vietnam, and retired over 30 years ago.

Hoover is one of Rondeau's go-to's when she feels the need to churn new content.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E:
The Post & Email takes no position on political candidates
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:10 pm P&E:
Says Peter ...
Peter H. Burnett says:
Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 4:21 PM

Does anyone believe this site doesn’t take positions on candidates?
Rhetorical? :lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
bob

Post by bob »

:whistle:

I'm a little surprised Rondeau allowed it, but she literally asked for readers' opinions!
realist wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:41 pm
bob wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 4:10 pm P&E:
Says Peter ...
Peter H. Burnett says:
Tuesday, June 14, 2022 at 4:21 PM

Does anyone believe this site doesn’t take positions on candidates?
Rhetorical? :lol:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E https://www.thepostemail.com/2022/06/14/should-trump-run-again-or-is-he-done/#comment-431922]comment:
Rondeau wrote:Please point to where The Post & Email in its capacity as a newspaper has advocated for any candidate from any political party.
Readers’ opinions as expressed in the comments are personal and do not necessarily reflect those of the editor or the publication.
What about the comments that stay banished in moderation purgatory? :think:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E comment:
Rondeau wrote:When you use the same IP number but different names, are you the same person?
A rather philosophical question for those union members working the P&E's vaunted dashboard and spam filter.
Image ImageImage
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

:brickwallsmall:

I should have commented multiple times while riding the train. My IP address would be different each time.
101010 :towel:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: No Decision Yet in Case Challenging “Vaccines”:
by Sharon Rondeau

(Jul. 19, 2022) – U.S. District Judge Dale A. Kimball has not yet rendered a ruling in the case of Griner v. Biden, et al challenging the nature of the products rolled out in mid-December 2020 known as COVID-19 “vaccines.”

By Sharon Rondeau

(Jul. 19, 2022) – Judge Randall Dale of the US District Court for the District of Utah has not yet rendered a decision in Greiner V Biden, a case challenging the nature of the products known as COVID-19 “vaccines” and mandated for all healthcare workers by the centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS) to purportedly prevent the spread of the virus.
:doh: Who edits this (electronic) rag?

But good news: A judge's taking a case under submission is newsworthy! :dance:

The crux of the dumb case is that the so-called COVID "vaccines" aren't vaccines as the term is used by the CDC. And that the CDC lacks the authority to change the legal definition of vaccines. :yawn: :roll:
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

The federal judge I worked for during my second year of law school had a case he had taken under submission three and a half years before I got there AND he had held a non-jury trial beforehand. It was a post-trial motion to vacate the award (of $800,000) and nobody could figure it out until I did. It drives lawyers crazy when they do that, but it happens.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bob

Post by bob »

Foggy wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:03 pm The federal judge I worked for during my second year of law school had a case he had taken under submission three and a half years before I got there AND he had held a non-jury trial beforehand. It was a post-trial motion to vacate the award (of $800,000) and nobody could figure it out until I did. It drives lawyers crazy when they do that, but it happens.
It is really very common, but Rondeau and her audience of three don't know that.

Yet we do: Judge Wingate in Mississippi sat on Taitz's RIIIIIICO! suit for months and months and months before quietly dismissing it.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, and it drove the lawyers crazy. :lol:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

bob wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:16 pm
Foggy wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:03 pm The federal judge I worked for during my second year of law school had a case he had taken under submission three and a half years before I got there AND he had held a non-jury trial beforehand. It was a post-trial motion to vacate the award (of $800,000) and nobody could figure it out until I did. It drives lawyers crazy when they do that, but it happens.
It is really very common, but Rondeau and her audience of three doesn't know that.

Yet we do: Judge Wingate in Mississippi sat on Taitz's RIIIIIICO! suit for months and months and months before quietly dismissing it.
I had a federal tax case go more than 9 years from submission to opinion. The client was understandably frustrated. She won in the end, so it's all good.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Look Ahead America Releases Georgia Follow-Up Report on Questionable 2020 Ballots:
As with the state of Wisconsin on July 7, on Tuesday the non-profit Look Ahead America released a follow-up report containing the responses of Georgia election officials to the group’s referral of cast ballots from the 2020 general election which appeared to fall into one of three disallowed categories. . . .
Buck Wheat wrote:This article is next to unreadable in places as presented.
Rondeau wrote:Could you identify those places?
Sure: All of them; the article is Rondeau's typical vomiting of misleading, out-of-context factlettes that are haphazardly strung together in an effort to push her narrative.

For example, the touted "report" (the P&E's URL is wrong :bag: ) is a just a series of email exchanges. :yawn:

Some jerk* would "help" Rondeau, but has been repeatedly baned lately. :crying:

Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: The Shortest DeMaio P&E Post Ever.

122 words. So: 122 words too many.
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

bob wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:47 pm P&E: The Shortest DeMaio P&E Post Ever.

122 words. So: 122 words too many.
Short and swe … errrr stupid.

:roll:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hey Realist, you coined the term, isn't the highly technical term for DeMaio, Rondeau et al

DUMBASS? :P

Want to be sure the youngsters of Fogbow don't make a serious mistake with these complex yet vital definitions.

Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, Manic with Dissociative identity disorder, Roving Reporter aka Professor Zorkophsky aka Madam Shylock continues to post and post with no comments or feedback. In this article, he actually compares Liz Cheney to Irma Grese, the ‘Hyena of Auschwitz.’ Background on Grese: https://allthatsinteresting.com/irma-grese. This DUMBASS actually compares one of the few Republicans patriotically standing up for American sovereignty and the rule of law to an evil war criminal. That's how far gone these people are. And Rharon just merrily publishes it. What about her rule about not making personal attacks? Sharon Rondeau is a disgrace who is getting worse and worse.
In the spring of 1945, the British arrested Grese, and, along with 45 other Nazis, Grese found herself accused of war crimes. Grese pleaded not guilty, but the testimony of witnesses and survivors of Grese’s mania got her convicted and sentenced to death. On December 13, 1945, Irma Grese was hanged. At just 22 years old, Grese has the distinction of being the youngest woman hanged under British law during the 20th century.
Here's his recent hateful ridiculousness:
Professor Zorkophsky’s Derangement Scale (RR)
"THEY HATE THE CONSTITUTION"
5 days ago
by Roving Reporter

(Jul. 20, 2022) — “Quiet Village” (3:42)

“Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to ‘The Pulse of the Nation,’ the place to hear it here first. Our nation has been infected with DA’s who have been running rampant and, apparently, have nothing better to do than to railroad innocent citizens straight into the slammer. One would think the top priority of any law enforcement agency would be to end election fraud and illegal immigration, but you’d be wrong by a country mile. The latest game seems to be who can outdo the other in the realm of absurdity, so we asked Professor Zorkophsky about it and here he is, in person, to answer our questions. Professor Zorkophsky is an international bestselling author of psychiatric textbooks for the layman, besides being the perennial keynote speaker at symposiums for PTSD nut cases. Welcome to ‘Pulse,’ Professor.”
► Show Spoiler

Disgusting, delusional, anti-American hate speech. Rondeau's accomplishment after 15 years of birfing and hate. What a waste.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Giuliani Interviews J6 Attorney, Mother of Ashli Babbitt.

Nobody cares about the article. :yawn: But!:
OPOVV wrote:We are experiencing 1,000 comments per hour for this editorial . . . .
[some jerk*] wrote:Why aren’t these comments being published?
Rondeau wrote:To which comments are you referring?
:brickwallsmall:

Image ImageImage

Return to “Current Politics”