Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
bob

Sharon Rondeau's The Post & Email - Sharon Bess Hanjian Wirth Rondeau Rated F "Questionable Source"

Post by bob »

P&E: The Colorado Supreme Court’s Stupid Stunt.

Executive summary: Irony meters everywhere explode as a birther whines about a court ruling that could exclude a candidate from a ballot.
Image ImageImage
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

bob wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:01 pm P&E: The Colorado Supreme Court’s Stupid Stunt.

Executive summary: Irony meters everywhere explode as a birther whines about a court ruling that could exclude a candidate from a ballot.
Two things that are true about Birthers:
  1. Birthers are racists
  2. Birthers are hypocrites
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

C'mon RC, be fair: the birthers are often obnoxious about white Democrats, surely that proves they're not racists?

Strange though how it gets ramped up for anybody with a touch of melanin in their skin.

Or not strange.
bob

Post by bob »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:30 pm C'mon RC, be fair: the birthers are often obnoxious about white Democrats, surely that proves they're not racists?
I don't know which white Democrats they challenged. I'm aware of their "concerns" about Obama, Cruz, Rubio, Jindal, Gabbard, Harris, Haley, and Ramaswamy, but I can't figure out what they have in common. :think:

Loren (back in the day) made a good point: The citizenship of Spiro Agnew's parents at the time of his birth is unclear. The but lack of clarity (or the answer) isn't the issue: the point is nobody thought that even was a concern. Nobody thought to even ask.
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

You're probably correct bob in that the birthers don't gripe in a birthery way about white Democrats. But I they are a subset of RWJNs so whine any and every evil Democrat.

Yes, they are racists, they are hypocrites, they are vile people.
bob

Post by bob »

Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:14 pm You're probably correct bob in that the birthers don't gripe in a birthery way about white Democrats. But I they are a subset of RWJNs so whine any and every evil Democrat.

You aren't wrong: Laity does believe Biden and Pelosi are ineligible criminals due to their proximity to Obama.

And let's not forget birthers' (second) favorite felony: misprision!
Image ImageImage
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

bob wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:29 pm
Sam the Centipede wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:14 pm You're probably correct bob in that the birthers don't gripe in a birthery way about white Democrats. But I they are a subset of RWJNs so whine any and every evil Democrat.

You aren't wrong: Laity does believe Biden and Pelosi are ineligible criminals due to their proximity to Obama.

And let's not forget birthers' (second) favorite felony: misprision!
Given that we've recently had one conviction on uttering in the communities we watch, I'm still waiting on the misprision based on the 'every accusation a confession' rule.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is CLASSIC! :rotflmao: So damn true. Rharon posted some article about freedom of speech -- she should run this comment to demonstrate her commitment. :lol:

bob wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:01 pm P&E: The Colorado Supreme Court’s Stupid Stunt.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: The Insidious Mile-High Frankenstein Brain…, Burp:
'DeMaio' wrote:To begin with, this offering is long…, probably too long. But the issues are complex and important. Stated otherwise, readers may want to keep a supply of their favorite caffeinated beverage close by.

This post is already too long, so your servant will stop here.
Narrator: DeMaio, in fact, did not stop there.

DeMaio's purple diarrhea is so turgid that it isn't even worth trying to extract his point, other than DeMaio obviously disagrees with the majority.

Of course:
As an aside, your humble servant claims that he has a few relevant things to say about the “natural born Citizen” (“nbC”) issue under Art. 2, § 1, Cl. 5 of the Constitution, which issue, interestingly, is even mentioned in both the majority and dissenting opinions in Anderson.* But he is far less versed on Clause 3 of the 14th Amendment.

Bada bing, bada boom: just a different way of “evading” the issue, not unlike the Court’s tactic of “evading” the presidential “natural born Citizen” issue.
* But not really: there are brief references to ballot-access cases that concluded states can police their ballots. There was no discussion about the meaning of natural-born citizen.
:yawn:
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

"DeMaio" is truly a clown.

Meanwhile... instead of enjoying Christmas, Don Fredrick gives his "thoughts" on Jan 6:

My Thoughts on January 6 and “Insurrections”
"LAWFARE LUNACY"
7 hours ago by Don Fredrick, The Complete Obama Timeline

(Dec. 23, 2023) — Of course I cannot get into the heads of the people present,
There's more, but the above really covers it and is the highlight. :P

https://www.thepostemail.com/2023/12/23 ... rrections/
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Non-Profit Urges Investigations of Additional Suspected Voter Fraud Cases, Part 1:
VIRTUALLY ALL FROM 2020 GENERAL ELECTION; SOME OVER MULTIPLE YEARS

Continuing the work begun by the Voter Integrity Project, founded by Matt Braynard in late 2020, the non-profit Look Ahead America (LAA), also founded by Braynard, reported earlier this month a significant increase in instances it has discovered of questionable voting often gleaned from tips from the public.

A December 4, 2023 press release states that as of May, LAA had identified 134 cases of potential voter fraud based on research performed by volunteers using publicly-available tools; by the latter press release, that number had increased to 281, most of which stem from the 2020 general election.
Up to 281 people, nationally, might have voted twice? :faint:

Do we need to grab the go-bags now, or can we wait until the end of shift?
Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

And they were all Republicans voting for trump using a dead family members’ mail in ballot.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bob wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:34 pm P&E: Non-Profit Urges Investigations of Additional Suspected Voter Fraud Cases, Part 1:

Continuing the work begun by the Voter Integrity Project, founded by Matt Braynard in late 2020, the non-profit Look Ahead America (LAA), also founded by Braynard, reported earlier this month a significant increase in instances it has discovered of questionable voting often gleaned from tips from the public.

A December 4, 2023 press release states that as of May, LAA had identified 134 cases of potential voter fraud based on research performed by volunteers using publicly-available tools; by the latter press release, that number had increased to 281, most of which stem from the 2020 general election.

Yeah, this has never happened before. :o
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:34 pm P&E: Non-Profit Urges Investigations of Additional Suspected Voter Fraud Cases, Part 1:

You'll be shocked to learn that this "non-profit's" leadership team is all Trump supporters, two of them working in or on behalf of his campaign... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

Post by bob »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:16 pmYou'll be shocked to learn that this "non-profit's" leadership team is al Trump supporters, two of him working in or on behalf of his campaign... :bored:
Which is why Rondeau breathlessly reports on their lunch orders, etc. :yawn:
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: The Colorado Supreme Court’s Stupid Stunt.

P&E: The Maine Trump Decision: Atrocious:
'DeMaio' wrote:]"THE WRONG WORDS"

The one bright spot in the otherwise dark and incoherent Bellows document is her statement in conclusion that she “will suspend the effect of [her] decision until the Superior Court rules on any appeal, or the time to appeal under 21A, Section 337 has expired.”

Clearly, Trump’s lawyers intend to file an appeal of Bellows’ ruling, so the matter will percolate until the Maine Superior Court rules. The Maine presidential primary voting date is March 5, 2024. Given that some time must be allowed for the final printing of ballots, one would assume that the Maine Superior Court would hand down a ruling before a printing deadline expired, but that is mere speculation.

And of particular note here – as opposed to in Colorado, where the decision at issue came from an appellate tribunal – the Maine Superior Court is the trial court of general jurisdiction. Moreover, it is the only Maine court where the right of jury trial is available.
"Available" is doing all the work there; "DeMaio" "forgets" that jury trials also are available generally in Colorado (and everywhere else). But not all cases are entitled to juries.
Soooo…, ya think Mr. Trump’s lawyers might be considering a demand for a jury trial? How do you think that might work out for Bellows? Watch for her lawyers to argue that no jury trial is warranted and should be denied since there are, purportedly, “no material disputed fact questions,” then move for the judge, whoever that might be, to render “summary judgment” in her favor on the law alone.
Like what could happen in literally every civil case? :think:
Parenthetically – and further demonstrating the carelessness that typifies the decision – she cites (p. 26 of the document) as the purported federal statute governing rebellions and insurrections as “18 U.S.C. § 2883” instead of the correct citation, noted above, 18 U.S.C. § 2383. There is no such statute in the federal criminal code corresponding to her typo-afflicted citation.

While this might seem to be a trivial point, in a decision purporting to have the gravitas and immense importance she claims, and one that comes to a conclusion which she asserts she has not “reached lightly,” it is posited that a better proofreading of the final product could have been performed. That task should have been done by Ms. Bellows or whoever concocted the document.
THIS IS THE TYPO POLICE! PUT YOUR PENCIL DOWN AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!

"DeMaio"'s similar article about SCoCO's ruling received zero comments. :violin:
Image ImageImage
realist

Post by realist »

Such a stable genius. :lol:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:44 pm And they were all Republicans voting for trump using a dead family members’ mail in ballot.
I have always suspected that a number of older snowbirds in Florida and Arizona are guilty of trying to vote twice. Anyway if 281 is the correct number that is 0.00018% of the 155.5 million votes cast in the 2020 election. So what's the issue?
Edit: I also seem to recall that almost every case that was actually filed for double voting turned out to be a Republican.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Reality Check wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:04 pm
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:44 pm And they were all Republicans voting for trump using a dead family members’ mail in ballot.
I have always suspected that a number of older snowbirds in Florida and Arizona are guilty of trying to vote twice. Anyway if 281 is the correct number that is 0.00018% of the 155.5 million votes cast in the 2020 election. So what's the issue?
Edit: I also seem to recall that almost every case that was actually filed for double voting turned out to be a Republican.
Black and brown people voting should be considered voter fraud.... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Luke

Post by Luke »

As always, the brain trust of the Post and Email relaxes and enjoys the holidays with their families. Oh wait. Instead of using his golden years to spread love and joy, enjoy life, take up hobbies and ignore things that truly do not personally affect him, Bob Russell copes and seethes about imaginary problems and works himself into a frenzy. Russell:
I have the military training and experience to be a major problem to them but am old and very disabled from a stroke I had in 2014 and barely able to walk while not being able to fire a rifle due to paralysis of my left arm. I am not even mobile enough to be able to train younger people to fight so can’t really be any more helpful than to warn people about what is happening to their liberty.

But that doesn't stop him from writing tens of thousands of words at Rondeau's blog, mostly repeating his previous ridiculous comments. I always think of these guys hunched over a laptop, typing, typing, thinking they've accomplished something when all they've done is give themselves ulcers and forego the beautiful world out there. Bob Rusell must be a barrel of laughs to be around, apparently, unlike Laity, he's married. Maybe they get together with Chuckles and they wear their pins.

BONUS: In Sharon's plea to share her content, near the share buttons at the top of every article is: "Spread the love". 8-)

► Show Spoiler
Yes, Bob Russell, everybody hates you except (hopefully) your family and the three remaining birthers. He mentions, "...once people like me have been eradicated are in for a rude awakening and will rue the day...". Russell, you say you will be "eradicated". Why do you care what happens next? :lol:

Another Happy New Year in the tiny republic of Birfestan.
Luke

Post by Luke »

All I've been hearing at Fogbow is the constant question...

What happened in the David Tulis case??

The appellate docket is here: https://pch.tncourts.gov/CaseDetails.as ... umber=True

You'll want to sit down for this --

Tulia.JPG
Tulia.JPG (161.89 KiB) Viewed 5801 times

Tulis LOST. :(

TN Tulis Opinion.JPG
TN Tulis Opinion.JPG (166.18 KiB) Viewed 5801 times

Tulis COA Loss 1293869.pdf
(166.85 KiB) Downloaded 17 times

It gets worse! Not only did David lose, meaning he owes $25K + 12% annual interest (over a year) but he has to pay the costs of the appeal.

Tulis Judgment.JPG
Tulis Judgment.JPG (159.2 KiB) Viewed 5801 times

Tulis Judgment 293870.pdf
(68.45 KiB) Downloaded 14 times

Sharon Rondeau, who breathlessly reported every step, has been so busy she hasn't had time to update her massive readership. For his part, it seems that Tulis has DELETED most of the posts about the case from his blog. Mysterious!

Now he's on to championing a sovcit kid named "Solitary Settle".

Solitary Settle set for trial, knowing providence of God in first fight, age 21
Criminal prosecution for travel shows state will jail honorable man to maintain fraud that all travel by car is under privilege, in commerce; jury of 12…JAN 10

In addition to his blog at https://tntrafficticket.us/ he has a substack nobody looks at either.
https://davidtulis.substack.com/archive?sort=new

BONUS: If you're interested, there's a whole story and video about SOVCIT BINGO. It was on the TN court website :lol:

Chief justice deletes ‘sovereign citizen bingo’ page on courts website as scandal grows
CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., Saturday, Jan. 6, 2024 — A powerful documentary about this reporter’s judicial conference arrest makes a first-day Internet sensation just as a federal court filing against the …

This POS video has 264K views in 11 days.

$3 Million lawsuit! Room full of judges cheer the unlawful arrest of journalist David Tulis
264,392 views Jan 4, 2024 #criminals #civilrights #cops
Franklin Police department Facebook / 300790430045276
/ embassysuitesnashvillesouthcoolsprings
Davids litigation against the governor of TN https://law.justia.com/cases/tennesse...
Join this channel to get access to perks: / @shieldsofshame
David Tulis on the radio https://www.noogaradio.com
Franklin Police Department All current information and behind the scenes files - https://shieldsofshame.com/david-tullis/ YT PAGE • We are Franklin Police https://www.franklintn.gov/government...
Facebook / 100064983960031 David Tulis online https://tntrafficticket.us

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

The case for his arrest at the "judicial conference" was dismissed with prejudice due to the expiration of the statute of limitations. It is pending at the 6th circuit now.
101010 :towel:
Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

When I saw someone had tied Trump's sneaker company to a strip mall in Wyoming I immediately thought of Rondeau's sham of a blog that also has an address at an LLC mill in Wyoming.

https://www.threads.net/@gtconway3/post ... Mw8_?hl=en
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 11-34-36 George Conway (@gtconway3) on Threads.jpg
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 11-34-36 George Conway (@gtconway3) on Threads.jpg (209.6 KiB) Viewed 4413 times
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Wyoming has a bunch of quickie corporation registration outfits, and I think they have some laws that tend to make it easier to shield true ownership, hence why they get used by folks like Rharon and the guy before her, along with the Clown Shoe Corporation, Loser Laces LLC.
101010 :towel:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Poor Chuckles. Even "pulled" by Free Republic. As Chuckles the Clown said on The Mary Tyler Moore show, "A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants."

CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret)says:
Wednesday, April 3, 2024 at 8:08 PM
See more comments and discussion about this newest article by the constitutional scholar Joseph DeMaio about Paul Clement & Neal Katyal’s 2015 paper at Free Republic at this link: https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/4228832/posts

CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret)
Author: Natural Born Citizen
http://www.kerchner.com/books/naturalborncitizen.htm

CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret)says:
Wednesday, April 3, 2024 at 10:32 PM
Looks like they pulled my sharing attempt to post an excerpt and link back to here of Joe DeMaio newest article about the C&K 2015 paper that gave Ted Cruz a pass to be considered an nbC.

My first attempt at FreeRepublic was in the major political discussion section of FreeRepublic where I usually post articles about political issues like I did regarding the lack of eligibility of Vivek Ramaswamy, etc. When they pulled my post they only gave the reason of “Try again”. I did not know if that was a snide remark or a positive feedback suggestion from the moderator for that section of Free Republic. ;-)

So, I waited awhile and then “tried again” and posted an excerpt and link to Joe DeMaio’s latest article in another less obviously major political discussion section of the FreeRepublic site, i.e., Chit/Chat, etc., along with a very brief comment, sans my Euler nbC Diagram image this time. And this time it was allowed to stay up BUT — with a tag put into the key words search field by the moderator, i.e., “birther”.

So you can read the post and comments and discussion there now at this 2nd try link to spread the word about Joe DeMaio’s outstanding new article about the Clements and Katyal’s 2015 paper that stretched any sense of sound logic to try and prove that Ted Cruz who was born in Canada to a Cuban national father was constitutionally eligible to serve at President and Commander in Chief. See: https://freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/4228850/posts

CDR Charles Kerchner (Ret)
Author: Natural Born Citizen
http://www.kerchner.com/books/naturalborncitizen.htm
With his fleshy finger firmly on the zeitgeist, "DeMaio" has done a MASSIVE 2-part (so far) series: "A Critique of “On the Meaning of ‘Natural Born Citizen'”. Encouraged by the EIGHT comments on Part 1 https://www.thepostemail.com/2024/04/02 ... n-citizen/, now there's Part 2. https://www.thepostemail.com/2024/04/04 ... citizen-2/

I asked Foggy if he'd carefully read and summarize the articles, but he said he was washing his hair. Maybe over the weekend.

Asked ChatGPT what it thought (gosh, it is incredibly fast, have you tried it? Compared to Copilot. It's done in seconds. I mean, paste all of "DeMaio's" dreck, hit enter, and it's already done! Holy cow.) Part 1:
This article presents a critique of the argument put forward by Joseph DeMaio regarding the interpretation of the "natural born Citizen" clause of the U.S. Constitution, as discussed by Paul Clement and Neal Katyal in their 2015 article "On the Meaning of 'Natural Born Citizen'". Here are some inaccuracies and examples of poor writing in DeMaio's critique:

Inaccurate Representation of Clement and Katyal's Argument: DeMaio misrepresents Clement and Katyal's argument by suggesting they conclude that "if a person is merely a 'citizen at birth' or a 'citizen by birth,' [...] that person qualifies as an nbC." This oversimplification overlooks the nuances of their argument, which considers various scenarios and legal interpretations.

Use of Pejorative Language: DeMaio criticizes Clement and Katyal's use of the term "spurious" as a "gratuitous and unscholarly pejorative modifier." However, he fails to provide a substantive rebuttal to their argument and instead focuses on attacking their language.

Unsubstantiated Claims: DeMaio asserts that Clement and Katyal's interpretation of the "natural born Citizen" clause is "erroneous" without providing compelling evidence to support his claim. He dismisses their argument as "ipse dixit" without engaging with the legal reasoning presented in their article.

Cherry-Picking Sources: DeMaio selectively cites historical sources, such as Emer de Vattel's "The Law of Nations," to support his argument while ignoring other relevant legal authorities and precedents cited by Clement and Katyal. This cherry-picking undermines the credibility of his critique.

Poor Formatting and Organization: DeMaio's critique lacks clear organization and formatting, making it difficult for readers to follow his arguments. His use of indented, bracketed comments interspersed with the original text of Clement and Katyal's article contributes to the confusion.

Overall, DeMaio's critique of Clement and Katyal's argument suffers from inaccuracies, unsubstantiated claims, and poor writing, failing to provide a convincing rebuttal to their interpretation of the "natural born Citizen" clause.
Part 2:
This critique raises several points about the original article, including inaccuracies, logical inconsistencies, and instances of poor writing. Let's break down some of the main issues:

Omission of Sir William Blackstone's conclusion: The critique points out that the original article omits Blackstone's conclusion that "the common law of England" had no direct application in the colonies. This omission undermines the article's argument about the British practice influencing the Framers.

Misrepresentation of Congressional action: The critique argues that the original article inaccurately portrays the First Congress as explicitly recognizing children born abroad to U.S. citizens as "natural born Citizens." Instead, it points out that the 1790 Naturalization Act only stated that such children would be "considered" as "natural born citizens," which is not the same as being natural born.

Capitalization manipulation: The critique highlights the original article's manipulation of capitalization in quotations, which alters the meaning of the text. For example, by changing "citizens" to "Citizens" without indicating the alteration, the article implies a stronger connection between the quoted text and the Constitution than actually exists.

Misinterpretation of historical context: The critique challenges the original article's interpretation of historical events, such as John Jay's proposal and the intent behind the natural born Citizen clause. It argues that the article misrepresents Jay's children as being born abroad when some were actually born in the United States.

Grammatical anomalies: The critique points out instances of grammatical inconsistency and misuse of language in the original article, such as the improper use of "thus" and the blurring of past and present tenses.

Overall, the critique suggests that the original article is flawed in its analysis of historical documents, misrepresentation of Congressional actions, and manipulation of language to support its argument.

BOOM. hahahahahaha

ChatGPT 2
"DeMaio" 0

Return to “Current Politics”