Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by Luke »

Looks like The Spork is indoors, that's progress. No mention of Bunny Dog.

Christopher Thelivingman

My new favorite hair color... burgundy brown!
(Sung to the tune of a long-forgotten Clairol jingle)*
It really was much more than I could bear,
if you dig this shade then like and share,
If you don't like it I don't fucking care,
I had to wash that gray right out of my hair,
hmm hm hm hmmmmm.....

Spork Brown.jpg
Spork Brown.jpg (97.37 KiB) Viewed 2743 times

* It's actually the well known song from SOUTH PACIFIC, which Clairol used for a minute decades ago (1980).

Isn't that color Spork Brown?
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sporky is awfully flippant, considering what a rage case he is. All the problems he's having right now, and this is what he has to say, and how he spends his time. It's almost like he doesn't take life very seriously. It would really benefit him to apply this laid-back attitude elsewhere in his life.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Seriously, the only thing the pathetic idiot has to defiantly say "fuck you" to the world about is... his goddam hair colour.

Dude, You managed to successfully purchase and use a $10 bottle of dye. Congratulations. Your life is still a self inflicted wreck.
Hic sunt dracones
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:33 am Funny how much empathy Sporky has for the homeless all of a sudden.

The poot's logic goes something like this: If the deep state knew this was true but wanted to cover it up, they would deny that it is true. They, in fact, do deny that it is true. Therefore, their denial is proof positive that it is really true.

Of course, the poots forget that, if it ISN'T true, they would also deny it.

I recognized this logic at work years ago, when the UFO believers claimed that the government's denial that an alien spacecraft and one or more alien corpses were recovered at Roswell in 1947, somehow proves that it is all true.

I think that this logic is used by all conspiracy enthusiasts and "truthers".
arayder

Post by arayder »

Bruces' "job" does not in anyway involve making a home for himself and his wife. Years ago it didn't pertain to making a safe environment for his child.

Bruce has decided to make righting 5G, vaccines, chemical spraying, the NWO ad the Deep State his job.

I strongly suspect that ignoring the need to feed, clothe and house his "family" is not a function of following a single, dedicated, all important mission but instead a combination cop-out/excuse and exercise of his rage against authority figures.

Since Bruce is fighting the powers that be full-time he can't be bothered with putting food on the table. There's no need to get some skills, get up and go to work. Bruce is fighting for the very soul (now that he's walking it's sole) of America. Why pay the rent and keep the family vehicle together when you got a world to save?

And by tagging the powers that be with responsibility for everything that goes wrong (and with things that never happened in the first place) Bruce is free to heap scorn on the same authorities who helped construct a society in which he can't function. Remember, this is the guy who went on a two day NWO rant because for a few weeks in the middle of the pandemic Krogers was giving store credit instead of change.

Since fighting regular old corruption can't justify ignoring your family's needs Bruce can't be bothered with the county administrator who gets kick backs on contracts, the prosecutor who never brings DWI charges against the mayor's drunken younger brother, or the state representative who never met a vote he won't miss.

Nooooooo. . . Bruce is fight against the NWO plans to kill 170 million Americans with the covid vaccine and China's plan to invade America with an army of intelligence enhanced killer apes.

Fight on, Bruce.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 50 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Many years ago while still in Iowa, he quit a job because they wanted him to work till 5 or 6 but he had his internet radio show to do at 4. Yeah, getting attention for his anti-gov, anti-CPS diatribes is his only purpose.

During one of those shows, he was screaming at some "fat Puerto Rican bitch sitting on my washer." He was referring to Liz, who is not Puerto Rican, among others things (though I cannot attest for whether or not she was indeed, sitting on the washer).

When Iowa gave custody to the birth father, I do recall some of the reasons were, lack of a stable home, his own lack of a stable emotional state, and possible drug use (I could be wrong on that but I somehow recall it). His anger is likely less due to losing a child, that he is not the actual father of, but that he was called out for his issues by the court.
101010 :towel:
thearmbarkid

Post by thearmbarkid »

northland10 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:23 pm Many years ago while still in Iowa, he quit a job because they wanted him to work till 5 or 6 but he had his internet radio show to do at 4. Yeah, getting attention for his anti-gov, anti-CPS diatribes is his only purpose.

During one of those shows, he was screaming at some "fat Puerto Rican bitch sitting on my washer." He was referring to Liz, who is not Puerto Rican, among others things (though I cannot attest for whether or not she was indeed, sitting on the washer).

When Iowa gave custody to the birth father, I do recall some of the reasons were, lack of a stable home, his own lack of a stable emotional state, and possible drug use (I could be wrong on that but I somehow recall it). His anger is likely less due to losing a child, that he is not the actual father of, but that he was called out for his issues by the court.
You're absolutely right. Chris is a drug addict, IMO full stop. Bathtub meth was his priority.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Bruce posted a Facebook post calling for civil war over the practice of employers to requiring employees to be vaccinated.
Time for civil war! It's now us
against corporate America. Boycott EVERY company that
mandates vaccines. Quit every
job that requires them.
I once postulated that guys like Bruce suffer from hysterical personality disorders* which drive them to demonstrate dramatic, overreactive, and intensely emotional behaviors.

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrioni ... y_disorder

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 50 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

You first sporky... Oh wait.

I guess all these folks want to go back to full lockdown again.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky discovered some super sekrit info.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (34.1 KiB) Viewed 2563 times
More details in the comments.
Christopher Thelivingman
The vast majority of (oblivious) Americans have dismissed all this as a “conspiracy theory,” and now they’re shocked and frightened by the realization that covid internment camps are being actively deployed across America.
On Friday, Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signed Executive Order 83, which authorizes National Guard and State Guard troops to break into peoples’ homes, kidnap them at gunpoint, and take them to covid internment camps, all without any due process or respect for civil rights. Individuals can be targeted for this medical kidnapping by armed troops via “telephone assessments,” and the medical kidnapping of American citizens is being labeled “involuntary commitment” to “temporary quarantine and isolation facilities.”

Christopher Thelivingman
In other words, FEMA-style concentration camps are here, and covid is the excuse for mass arrests and executions of Americans.
These are, of course, death camps being constructed and operated under the cover of the covid plandemic, which we have exhaustively shown is rooted in junk science fraud and media psychological operations.
The Tennessee EO is on top of the CDC’s announcement that covid camps will be set up on a nationwide basis, with people being medically kidnapped and taken to “humanitarian settings” where they will be forced into labor pools, just like a scene ripped right out of Nazi Germany.

Christopher Thelivingman
The average American, upon learning that concentration camps are now being authorized in the United States, is expressing shock and disbelief that this so-called “conspiracy theory” turns out to be official government policy. As reported by WorldNetDaily.com, social media users are responding with comments like:
Wow! The guard will be utilized? Involuntary commitment? And construction of quarantine and isolation facilities? Thought all of that was just a silly conspiracy theory.
The pieces add up to a very scary picture!! People need to wake up…

Christopher Thelivingman
Covid internment camps follow the pattern of Japanese internment camps across America during World War II
In truth, the US government has already demonstrated that it is able and willing to round people up at gunpoint, deny them all civil rights or due process, and throw them into death camps for an indefinite duration. They did this very thing in World War II to Japanese Americans who had committed no crime and did nothing wrong. Yet they were rounded up and thrown into what essentially became death camps, all because of their ethnicity.
If they can throw Japanese-American into death camps because of their ethnicity, they will gladly throw you into a death camp because your “vaccine papers” don’t check out.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Thanks, Scir.

Here's what Tennessee Gov. Bill Lee signed, Executive Order 83

https://publications.tnsosfiles.com/pub ... -lee83.pdf

Must be exciting for The Spork to think back to jail when he was in cell 007 -- he kept saying. "Spork. The Spork" (instead of Bond. James Bond).

Amazing how he ferreted out that sekrit information. Impressive, he read a post by "Pastor" Greg Locke.
Tennessee pastor claims Gov. Lee has authorized creation of ‘quarantine camps’
NEWS
by: Josh Breslow
Posted: Aug 10, 2021 / 10:09 AM CDT / Updated: Aug 10, 2021 / 02:08 PM CDT

MT. JULIET, Tenn. (WKRN) — The pastor of a Mt. Juliet church claims Governor Bill Lee has allowed for the creation of “quarantine camps” for Tennesseans who refuse to get vaccinated.

During service on Sunday at Global Vision Bible Church, Pastor Greg Locke told the crowd that the governor has “authorized the Tennessee department of FEMA to build what they call, in his own authorized pages of a signature, ‘quarantine camps.'”

He continued, “I ain’t talking about East Germany, I’m talking about Tennessee.”

“‘Quarantine camps,’ for the uninformed people that are still in refusal to be vaccinated,” Locke explained. “If that don’t bother you, you might as well show up at another church next week because I’m gonna keep raising Cain about all this nonsense. I don’t care what Bill Lee says.”

The portion of Gov. Lee’s Executive Order 83 that Locke appeared to be referencing is bullet point #18, which states:

“Temporary quarantine and isolation facilities may be constructed. The provisions
of Tennessee Code Annotated, Section 68-11-202( c )( 1 )-(8), are hereby suspended
to allow for the construction of temporary structures, the plans for which would
otherwise be subject to review for new construction, additions, or substantial
alterations, as directed by the Commissioner of Health and the Director of TEMA
in response to COVID-19; provided, that there shall be inspections of such
structures to ensure safety, as necessary.”
https://www.wreg.com/news/mt-juliet-pas ... ine-camps/

If The Spork is still on the street (poor Bunny Dog), wouldn't this be good for him? Nice restful camp setting. But he'd have to go to TN to take advantage.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

What it really does is authorized people to treat patients who otherwise would have to jump through some hoops to do so. Doctors and nurses from out of state, doctors and nurses who are retired and may not be current in licensing requirements, NATIONAL GUARD MEDICAL PERSONELL and Units. It also allows the State to build temporary medical facilities without the normal building permits and required public hearings etc..

He's still gonna leave the internment camps to the professionals here at the Illuminati Black Ops Office.

For now.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
arayder

Post by arayder »

Just more evidence of some truly the messed up thinking of poottology.

Last year Bruce said he didn't see evidence of the the sickness caused by covid-19. A few days ago he said he didn't see much covid sickness in the homeless population (which, BTW, surfers disproportionally from covid).

Then when he sees the governor of Tennessee waiving every state regulation in the book in order to prepare for the surge in cases of sick people he denied in earlier proclamations and jumps to the unfounded conclusion that the whole idea is to round up and jail already sick covid patients and put them in death camps.

So is covid real or not, Bruce?

Then he implies people will get jailed for not being vaccinated.

Then he says the detained will be executed.

Wow, Bruce can't even keep up with his own conspiracy theories.

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 51 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

You know, Sporky, if there really was a government conspiracy to eliminate freedom-loving Americans like you under cover of a disease, it wouldn't need to be so complex:

1. Develop lethal but easily curable virus.
2. Have elected Democrats announce that all Americans must get the vaccine to avoid dying from the virus.
3. Sit back and watch all poots, anti-vaxxers, Q-anons, MAGAs, "civil libertarians", "conservative media", evangelical fruitcakes, and 45% of registered Republicans refuse the vaccine, and die unsuspiciously.
4. Enjoy a greatly improved America.

But don't worry, that's definitely not happening right now. And it's definitely not called Project Golgafrincham.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:06 pm You know, Sporky, if there really was a government conspiracy to eliminate freedom-loving Americans like you under cover of a disease, it wouldn't need to be so complex:

1. Develop lethal but easily curable virus.
2. Have elected Democrats announce that all Americans must get the vaccine to avoid dying from the virus.
3. Sit back and watch all poots, anti-vaxxers, Q-anons, MAGAs, "civil libertarians", "conservative media", evangelical fruitcakes, and 45% of registered Republicans refuse the vaccine, and die unsuspiciously.
4. Enjoy a greatly improved America.

But don't worry, that's definitely not happening right now. And it's definitely not called Project Golgafrincham.
Wait a minute here....[checks notes}, when did the Illuminati/NWO/Trilateral Commission authorize Project Scenario 462!!!

Why didn't I get the memo!!! Now I'm weeks behind, the nanobots are still set to their default programming: CONSUME.
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
arayder

Post by arayder »

Bruce's CT gets even more tortured. He says the government is listening in on our telephone calls via "telephone assessments" to see who is unvaccinated and or sick with covid so they can round them up holocaust style and take them to death camps.

Sounds crazy? Well, the path in Bruce's mind is really quite direct.

Years ago Bruce had a child removed from his custody and rather than own up to his short comings, which led to the child's removal, he went on a very public rant. The publicity stroked his ego and poured a suave on the wound to his psyche. Bruce quickly realized that the crazy talk strategy could be used to cover over other of his life problems. . .his employability, poverty and a general inability to function in society.

In effect Bruce posits that he's the brave, smart one. . .but the same government that removed the child is the same government that's behind every conspiracy theory he's latched on to.

It's worth noting that this path-to-crazy is the same one Robert "Bobby" Menard (who's just a couple of years Bruce's junior) took after he lost custody of little Elizabeth Anne!

Oh, the irony!

-----------------
Dope Clock II: It's been 51 days since Bobby Menard announced plans to create "Artists Valley". So far all he has done is lie through his teeth.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

someone should offer him 1, 000 bucks if he would get the jab

ifn he is down on his luck.........he would take it
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

I can't help all the people I like. I don't have a nickel for the Spork. Or even :twocents:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

sad-cafe wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:39 pm someone should offer him 1, 000 bucks if he would get the jab

I think he would more likely pay you $1,000 to be permanently exempted from it. Sporky is the human embodiment of "cut off your nose to spite your face." He loves to suffer to protect his toxic principles.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:05 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:39 pm someone should offer him 1, 000 bucks if he would get the jab

I think he would more likely pay you $1,000 to be permanently exempted from it. Sporky is the human embodiment of "cut off your nose to spite your face." He loves to suffer to protect his toxic principles.
Well to be fair, make a huge number of rambling Facebook posts and if possible a public hissy fit about how he would GLADLY pay $1,000 to never have to take a vaccine and then not actually give anyone anything even if he had the means.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I just wish the anti-vaxers would just get what is coming to them
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

sad-cafe wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:14 pm I just wish the anti-vaxers would just get what is coming to them
And anti-maskers, and covid deniers, and anti-sciencers.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Aug 17, 2021 12:01 am
sad-cafe wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:14 pm I just wish the anti-vaxers would just get what is coming to them
And anti-maskers, and covid deniers, and anti-sciencers.
I'm practically rooting for natural selection at this point.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

yes
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Natural selection is impervious to fan support.

And, like the rest of us, 100% of anti-mask, anti-vaxers are going to die eventually. :smoking:
Out from under. :thumbsup:

Return to “Other weirdos”