Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
somerset

Re: Can't forget sporky. the livingman idiot

Post by somerset »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:33 pm Oh, screw you, Sporky, you sanctimonious prick. Most of the world's population WANTS to be vaccinated, but can't because they're too young, or because they live in a poor country where it's not available.
This, more than anything.
Baidn

Post by Baidn »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:33 pm Oh, screw you, Sporky, you sanctimonious prick. Most of the world's population WANTS to be vaccinated, but can't because they're too young, or because they live in a poor country where it's not available.
And those that are on his side are dwindling by the day thanks to their own stupidity. Side note: I'm a breakthrough case myself and if how it effected me is the norm for those who are fully vaxxed but get it regardless its a cakewalk, I've had worse colds my antivax cousin on the other hand has just barely survived and the permanent damage done to his lungs means he may have to be on oxygen for the rest of his life.
"...don't teach a man to fish. He's a grown man and fishings not that hard." Ron Swanson the worlds only good libertarian
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky has a plan to make a lot of $. It is a very stupid plan. Based on some Netflix movie.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (91.59 KiB) Viewed 6942 times
In the comments he confirms that he is still in Huntsville.
"Christopher Thelivingman
Hey...I dunno know you were in Birmingham... you know I'm in Huntsville now right?"
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sporky wrote:China created a deadly virus and released it on the United States (as well as the world) a terrorist attack.
Objection, Your Honor. Assumes facts not in evidence.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 5:42 am
Sporky wrote:China created a deadly virus and released it on the United States (as well as the world) a terrorist attack.
Objection, Your Honor. Assumes facts not in evidence.
Doesn't Sporky's effluvium have a "Guaranteed 100% Fact-Free" banner?

Sporky gives deluded morons a bad name.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Is The Spork planning to catch or die of COVID? Guess if Bunny Dog is the executor of The Spork's estate it's something we could get behind.
"This means that every single person who has contracted covid and the families of those who died fall right in to the guidelines for this compensation."
That Spork is always thinking. He could use his settlement to run another coast-to-coast tour, that went so darn well last time.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Sporky has apparently never heard of "sovereign immunity."
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Attachments
Camp Spork.JPG
Camp Spork.JPG (51.48 KiB) Viewed 6833 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

We should just be putting COVID in the water supply at this point.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Sporky likes Nazis. Fuck Sporky. Post makes no sense (of course). WTF does this mean? NVM - it is Sporky.
"Nazis were some of the most people on the planet."
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (39.4 KiB) Viewed 6760 times
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Is he trying to be outrageous or is he really that ignorant and stupid?
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Volkonski wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:15 pm Is he trying to be outrageous or is he really that ignorant and stupid?
Yes.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Don't panic or weep yet -- maybe it's just temporary BUT https://www.facebook.com/christopher.thelivingman.9 ...

Spork 9-29-21.JPG
Spork 9-29-21.JPG (33.45 KiB) Viewed 6675 times

Elizabeth is still there https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012917794661

And The Spork's old profile (no post since 2018): https://www.facebook.com/christopher.bruce.792

And The Spork's blog: https://themightyswordamericasdeadlysin ... eHwR_s7iDc
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:panic:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

'Thanks OL. I noticed that earlier today but forgotted to post about it here. I was busy with the Dennis Thornton crap. My life is sad. No whining on Sporky's Mighty Sword blog (yet).
Luke

Post by Luke »

Foggy wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:36 pm:panic:

Well here we are on 10/7 and still... no Spork. Nothing new on Mrs. Sporky's page. Maybe a bit of panic or weeping is in order. Foggy's probably putting in 6,7,8 hours a day online and making calls trying to track The Spork down or find any information, so let's support Foggy during this difficult time.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

He's a real nowhere man,
Sitting in his nowhere land,
Making all his nowhere plans,
For nobody.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

dipshit is on page 4 of the FB?

maybe he has the 'rona
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

starting to worry er hope that the rona has visited
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I don't know if I saw this earlier but the dismissal of his FOIA claims against "The City of Sioux Falls, Inc. 'A business run by Paul Ten Haken [sic]'" managed to make it to the DOJ Office of Information Policity. This was part of his larger whine, and later appeal, because the city and others were mean to him and arrested him after he was harassing the mayor, and others.
Date:
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Christopher William, The Living Man v. Tenhaken, No. 19-04096, 2019 WL 4640537 (Sept. 24, 2019) (Lange, J.)

Re: Request for records concerning all new technology being installed in Sioux Falls

Disposition: Dismissing plaintiff's FOIA complaint

Procedural Requirements, Agencies Subject to the FOIA: The court finds that "[two individual and one company] Defendants . . . are not federal agencies or representatives for federal agencies, thus the FOIA does not apply to them." Additionally, the court finds that, "[e]ven though The City of Sioux Falls, Inc. is not a named defendant, the FOIA does not apply to this organization either, [and, therefore,] [plaintiff's] FOIA claim against all defendants is dismissed . . . ."
The brilliant legal work we have learned to expect from The MIghty Spork.
101010 :towel:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

the very last topic on the very last page.

is this dufus still alive?
Luke

Post by Luke »

Not sure if Foggy has continued frantically calling around the Alabama Denny's restaurants. Haven't seen Foggy much lately, maybe he drove down to Alabama for some pole and/or square dancing. The Spork's FB still has that This Content Isn't Available Right Now message. Nothing on Mrs. Sporky's page since the adorable dinosaur photo. Nobody is asking about The Spork on her page. With almost 5000 friends, how could nobody have even asked about The Spork? Searching Facebook, shockingly there are no posts on "Christopher Thelivingman" or "Christopher Bruce" asking if he's alive or laying in a ditch. The Spork used to copy dozens of dear friends on his posts... where are they? The Spork's old FB page has nothing new. Not seeing anything new on his blog. Nothing on obits, was about to text Foggy with the sad news of no Spork...

BUT WAIT!

WE INTERRUPT THIS MESSAGE FOR A BULLETIN!! :dog:

Had a few links for other social media The Spork was excited about but didn't use... and...

BREAKING: SPORK ON GAB! 18 Followers! :thor:

SporkLocked 3.JPG
SporkLocked 3.JPG (44.9 KiB) Viewed 6268 times

https://gab.com/TheLivingMan :cheer2:

But, he posted his Spork of Wisdom™ way back on Sep 29.
Christopher Bruce @TheLivingMan Sep 29

Edited
5 seconds after posting a video that stated that New York planned to replace 72,000 healthcare workers that were about to be fired with those of NY's National Guard, Facebook locked me out of my account permanently.

First of all, let's talk about the fact that there probably isn't 72,000 medically trained workers in the entire National Guard, let alone only in New York. I then stated, secondly, that I believed that this was how they were going to force vaccinate all of New York. Look for this to happen in just about every state soon enough, especially those blue run states
SporkLocked.jpg
SporkLocked.jpg (121.44 KiB) Viewed 6271 times

HUGE lack of engagement on that post:

SporkLocked 2.JPG
SporkLocked 2.JPG (51.95 KiB) Viewed 6268 times

He doesn't post much on the GAB. But after everything Foggy did for The Spork, The Spork flattered him in February like he does. Don't believe The Spork's mancrush on The Fogster? He posted this on VALENTINE'S DAY.

Foggy.JPG
Foggy.JPG (52.3 KiB) Viewed 6271 times

Hadn't seen this. For all the Spork content lovin' fans out there, your ship has come in! Here's a preview of what's in Spoiler:
I think it's pretty damned sad that Fogbow, a gossip forum consisting of lunatic Democrats who supported, easily, one of the most criminal Presidents ever to crawl into the Oval Office (Obama), and who also commands a group of fanatical political fringe idiots who framed a Navy Veteran with ROBERT MUELLER on gun charges (see that story, HERE:)

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/sedit ... -veterans/

out of the East Coast, has nary a good subject to discuss after 3 long years, except for what I'm doing with my life. I was really doing fine, honest...until someone pointed out that one of the main things that pops up when people Google my name is this jack-off's forum...though I have never ever had this criminal pop up in my brain since the last time we....uh...crossed paths, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 2015. I sure haven't missed his tired ass, that's for sure.

The Spork still has a mad crush on our leader. :lovestruck:

► Show Spoiler
https://themightyswordamericasdeadlysin ... moron.html

The Spork sure showed us! Look how well SOVEREIGNTY and his opinions worked out for The Spork.

There was another social service with a stupid name The Spork was promoting... just can't think of the name. No sign of him on GETTR. Maybe if we all post on GAB The Spork will give us more updates!! It's one of those Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah Days.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Hiya Sporky!

I know you're reading this because, well, malignant narcissism...

So, as Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged might say, "Phuck off you stinky putrid stinking brain damaged fool.

Good day, sir!
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Spork hasn't posted any other Sporks of Wisdom™ on GAB. :cry: How are all The Spork's friends getting information only The Spork can provide? It's a sad state of affairs. Foggy, did you reach out and ask The Spork why he's holding out?

Cross posting from GETTR & other Socials:

Finally remembered the other social site The Spork was so excited about -- MeWe. Couldn't remember the stupid name. But what a great slogan: #LetsMeWe :towel:

https://mewe.com/i/christopherthelivingman -- but he never posted :cry: He did update his profile there though, so maybe The Spork will be on a posting spree soon!
MeWe.JPG
MeWe.JPG (107.42 KiB) Viewed 6144 times

MeWe Spork.JPG
MeWe Spork.JPG (143.47 KiB) Viewed 6144 times

Seems Facebook isn't a fan of MeWe.
Mark Weinstein Admin MeWe News and Updates
5 days ago
Has this happened to you? PLEASE LET US KNOW! 🤔

Please send us an email to "press@mewe.com"! If you have a screenshot, add that too:). Thank you! 🙏

Has Facebook done this to you?
a) FB blocked your conversations on FB about MeWe
b) FB blocked your invites on FB asking your friends to join you on MeWe
c) FB blocking/stopping any MeWe links that you've posted
d) FB censored you for making a post mentioning MeWe
e) FB put you in FB jail or taking other actions against FB members for talking about MeWe or posting about MeWe
f) Rumors on FB about MeWe being bought by FB, or being bought by Zuck's wife, other lies or censorship about MeWe circulated on FB, etc.

Looks like someone is afraid of real competition . . . 👀🍼🤗

Send us an email and let us know what happened to you on FB when you mentioned MeWe - "press@mewe.com" 📧

Let's tell the world - #DeleteFacebook and #JoinMeWe 🚣

Social Done Right with No Ads, No Targeting, and NO BS! 👍🚀📣

#LetsMeWe ❤
MeWe Spam.JPG
MeWe Spam.JPG (74.69 KiB) Viewed 6144 times
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

darn

I was hoping the #$#$^#^$ had died of COVID

Return to “Other weirdos”