Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

chemical weapon use

Chilidog

chemical weapon use

Post by Chilidog »

it’s a matter of “when,” not “if.”

waiting for more info, but i wouldn’t be surprised if this was it

if so, what is the US going to do about it?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: chemical weapon use

Post by Phoenix520 »

Russia keeps punching women and children despite warnings. It’s time for them to find out. They’ve fucked around long enough.

I’ve been for much stronger action from any quarter from the beginning. We know Putin’s character; it won’t change. We HAVE to begin to put an end to it. Let the Allied forces loose, bomb the shit out of military targets. Send in Seal Team 10. Just make him stop. NOW. It’s too late for the restraint he’s counting on
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

I refer the Boogle to my comment in the Russian Military Organization thread

A point to remember was that such an attack was expected to rapidly escalate to the Soviet use of chemical, nuclear and potentially biological weapons at the "theatre" or "tactical" level in almost all scenarios'. The Soviet doctrine of the use of WMD's had an artificial view that they could and would use these in a theatre at the tactical level and there would not be an escalation by NATO to strategic weapons such as ICBM's.

This insane theory seems to work for the Russians still, witness the attacks in London using chemical weapons and radiative weapons such as in Salisbury recently.

Chemical weaponry is regarded by the Russians as just another military tool and have no grasp or care as to how it is seen in the West
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Lee Hudson @LeeHudson_ wrote: JUST IN: Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby: “We are aware of social media reports which claim Russian forces deployed a potential chemical munition in Mariupol, Ukraine. We cannot confirm at this time and will continue to monitor the situation closely.

These reports, if true, are deeply concerning and reflective of concerns that we have had about Russia’s potential to use a variety of riot control agents, including tear gas mixed with chemical agents, in Ukraine.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Russian Invasion of Ukraine”