Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by raison de arizona »

I can't express how much I love this for Gaetz.
:bunny:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by poplove »

ONE MILLION RAISED!!! And still climbing!!

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Cross posting.

:popcorn:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... n-mueller/
As Roger Stone prepared to stand trial in 2019, complaining he was under pressure from federal prosecutors to incriminate Donald Trump, a close ally of the president repeatedly assured Stone that “the boss” would likely grant him clemency if he were convicted, a recording shows.

At an event at a Trump property that October, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) predicted that Stone would be found guilty at his trial in Washington the following month but would not “do a day” in prison. Gaetz was apparently unaware they were being recorded by documentary filmmakers following Stone, who special counsel Robert S. Mueller III had charged with obstruction of a congressional investigation.

“The boss still has a very favorable view of you,” said Gaetz, stressing that the president had “said it directly.” He also said, “I don’t think the big guy can let you go down for this.”

Gaetz at one point told Stone he was working on getting him a pardon but was hesitant to say more backstage at the event, in which speakers were being filmed for online broadcast. “Since there are many, many recording devices around right now, I do not feel in a position to speak freely about the work I’ve already done on that subject,” Gaetz said.
Lots, lots more at the link.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Kendra wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:32 am Cross posting.

:popcorn:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investig ... n-mueller/
As Roger Stone prepared to stand trial in 2019, complaining he was under pressure from federal prosecutors to incriminate Donald Trump, a close ally of the president repeatedly assured Stone that “the boss” would likely grant him clemency if he were convicted, a recording shows.

At an event at a Trump property that October, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) predicted that Stone would be found guilty at his trial in Washington the following month but would not “do a day” in prison. Gaetz was apparently unaware they were being recorded by documentary filmmakers following Stone, who special counsel Robert S. Mueller III had charged with obstruction of a congressional investigation.

“The boss still has a very favorable view of you,” said Gaetz, stressing that the president had “said it directly.” He also said, “I don’t think the big guy can let you go down for this.”

Gaetz at one point told Stone he was working on getting him a pardon but was hesitant to say more backstage at the event, in which speakers were being filmed for online broadcast. “Since there are many, many recording devices around right now, I do not feel in a position to speak freely about the work I’ve already done on that subject,” Gaetz said.
Lots, lots more at the link.
Isn't he on the judiciary committee? Wouldn't that mean he was privy to this information in his role on the committee? That also means he broke a confidentiality agreement with justice. How is this not witness tampering?

here's the audio

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Now we know who “the big guy” is from the Hunter Biden laptop!! :lol: :lol: ;)
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Isn't he on the judiciary committee? Wouldn't that mean he was privy to this information in his role on the committee? That also means he broke a confidentiality agreement with justice. How is this not witness tampering?
Yes, and it was brought up in the article about the conditions for seeing the version with less redactions. Doesn't sound like Matty followed them too well.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gaetz then tells Stone: “The boss has a very favorable view of you.”
That's capo dei capi to the rest of us. And formerly the head of the U.S. government. Unreal. And unreal people voted for a crime boss. And can't believe he lost.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

There’s a lot of talk about Gaetz wannabe mobster talk, but the pardon promise from “the boss” isn’t the most important part of this story.

Gaetz broke a DOJ confidentiality agreement and told Stone what was in the Mueller report. That’s prosecutable.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am ... unreal people voted for a crime boss. And can't believe he lost.
Dumbest, laziest, worst cartoon version of a crime boss ever.

A real crime boss would make him cry and wet himself.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Foggy wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 12:01 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:57 am ... unreal people voted for a crime boss. And can't believe he lost.
Dumbest, laziest, worst cartoon version of a crime boss ever.

A real crime boss would make him cry and wet himself.
You mean Fred, of course.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Hell of a barnburner from WaPo. Kendra was right posting it early :bighug:

There's tons in there, not only "the Big Guy", but also

* It was Roger Stone who tipped CNN off to his arrest

* Like most humans, they hate Rick Scott

* Gaetz: “You’re a bulls--- artist, not a liar,”
Stone: “Correct. There's a big difference.”

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Capice?
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Capisce? It means "Do you understand?" in Italian.

Pronounced ka-peesh.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona

Diverse crowd, such as it is. Meanwhile, Juilianna is about to hit $2M.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Gift article for anyone who wants to get around the paywall

https://wapo.st/3vPLHEb
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:21 pm Diverse crowd, such as it is. Meanwhile, Juilianna is about to hit $2M.
I have a feeling Matty is gonna be doing a lot of fighting pretty soon. Famous people in prison either get away with a lot or spend a lot of time getting their ass kicked.

Anyone wanna guess how a Republican asshole who has been screaming about coddled criminals in country club prisons is gonna fall on that spectrum?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Trump’s witness to back up his claim that he offered 10,000 troops to guard the Capitol on J6, campaigning with Matt Gaetz today and signing autographs (famous MAGA children’s book author, you see).
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

35 or so seconds of a 2:05 minute video showing Gaetz running. The other minute and a half was some idiot telling us what to think.

Pass.
Hic sunt dracones
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Old video I think it was from April or so
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

Hello, this evening from the Eff Matt Gaetz department, I have a lovely tweet of Olivia Julianna being honored in the wake of raising over TWO MILLION DOLLARS on the slippery back of that swine. A round of applause! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Jen Ramos ✨ @itsJenRamos wrote: Today in Harris County, @0liviajulianna was recognized for meeting a bully with a movement.
When a member of congress tried to put her down, she took the challenge to raise $2 MILLION for abortion access.

She is a force of power and one of the coolest teens I know. ❤️
So beautiful, makes me tear up a lil bit.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Yeah. Me, too.

Brava, Ms. Julianna!! Salute!
Annrc
Verified:

Post by Annrc »

:clap: :biggrin:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:cheer2: :cheer1: :bunny:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

If Gaetz was half as smart as he thinks he is, he would have engineered this spat with a fake account and then walked away with the cash.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”