Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Phoenix520 »

Is he Canadian? Or is he planning to make a run for the border when the :hittingthefan: and he’s buttering them up so they let him in?
Suranis

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Suranis »

Gregg wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:45 pm That seems kind of random today, must be a story about to break.
Well he only got 5.7K likes for that, which is pretty pathetic for a guy with his profile. Of course, it might be simply that he is suddenly finding the area a bit light on friends, and his back nice and defenseless against daggers.

Most of this article is a fluff piece about how the Republicans are going to gain Congress, but the beginning is interesting.

https://www.businessinsider.com/matt-ga ... ?r=US&IR=T
Republicans in Congress face a Matt Gaetz reckoning as Feds close in on the embattled Florida lawmaker
Kimberly Leonard , Camila DeChalus , and Bryan Metzger
Jan 26, 2022, 6:37 PM

The DOJ's investigation into whether Rep. Matt Gaetz violated sex-trafficking laws is nearing an end.
With control of Congress in play, some Republicans are preparing for potential political fallout.
"I'm focused on the work here" in Congress, Gaetz told Insider.

Most Republicans are neither embracing nor condemning scandal-ridden Rep. Matt Gaetz.

Yet they may soon face a decision day — one they've been happy to avoid, since Gaetz is one of former President Donald Trump's most vocal defenders — and some Republicans are quietly preparing for the real possibility that federal officials will charge the Florida Republican with crimes.

Earlier this month, Gaetz's ex-girlfriend testified before a federal grand jury. She could be a key witness in the Justice Department's probe into whether the Gaetz violated federal sex-trafficking laws and obstructed justice. And this week The Daily Beast reported that a potential witness in the case has pleaded guilty in federal court for fraud and illegally selling the drug Adderall, and is cooperating with the Gaetz investigation.

"Big Joe" Ellicott, a former Florida shock jock with potentially key information about the sex trafficking ring involving Rep. Matt Gaetz, has pleaded guilty in federal court, The Daily Beast has learned.

Luis Alvarado, a Republican political strategist, told Insider that Gaetz has staying power because he still embodies ideals espoused by Trump. Trump, too, faced dozens of accusations of sexual assault or misconduct but still won the presidency — and is angling toward another run in 2024 while serving as the Republican Party's de facto leader.

"Matt Gaetz is still a poster boy for Trumpism," Alvarado said. "And if you deny that, then a question arises whether you're still part of that movement."

GOP leaders won't begin to more publicly distance themselves from Gaetz until he's formally charged or brought into court, predicted Republican strategist Keith Naughton.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

IDK but :popcorn:

Or as Takei would say Oh Myyyyy.

Tristan Snell @TristanSnell

BREAKING: Roger Stone linked to Joel Greenberg, Matt Gaetz's friend who pled guilty to sex trafficking and corruption charges. Photo from Washington Post story shows Stone's phone.

This implicates Greenberg in January 6.

The Gaetz case is perhaps FAR bigger than imagined.

Have found Tristan pretty reliable (except, of course, he's a B.A.R. member with allegiance to the Queen).

Tristan Snell @TristanSnell Lawyer, founder http://MainStreet.law repping small/mid-size businesses, entrepreneurs, creators. Prosecuted Trump University @ NY AG. Commentator @CNN @MSNBC 7,869 Following 138.2K Followers

My first concern is Nestor.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

MTG is gonna take Nestor in, she has a kennel set up for him behind her Cross Fit Gym in Buttphuck, Georgia.
:thumbsup:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Interesting "American Greed" episode on Joel Greenberg the other night. He was into lots of smarmy shit for a long time.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Estiveoshot_20220320_061751.jpg
Image Image Image Image
tek

Post by tek »

I’m you’re Florida Man!
oy.jpg
oy.jpg (41.19 KiB) Viewed 1731 times
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

When is the date that if he wins the primary, there aren't any backises. They have to put him on the ballot.

I want the indictment that day at 6 o:ockock.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I mean, the news article spelled “choose” for him and he still screwed it up. He was on his own with “your.” Maybe instead of these people obsessing over CRT they could just learn basic spelling.
:brickwallsmall:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

He's clearly a college granulate.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Rich kid who paid someone else to do the work. And yes, those absolutely do exist.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The Asst. Director of FBI Cyber Security comes before Congress to give his report about serious issues, and of course Matt Gaetz wants to talk about Hunter Biden’s laptop.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:21 pm https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/stat ... 8978847753
The Asst. Director of FBI Cyber Security comes before Congress to give his report about serious issues, and of course Matt Gaetz wants to talk about Hunter Biden’s laptop.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

Moments ago, I successfully entered the hard drive of Hunter Biden’s laptop into the Congressional Record.
missing one or more instances of "alleged" there..
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I can't wait for that slimy phucker to be on TV crying while he apologizes for "letting the people of Florida down" after he self surrenders and makes bail for child sex trafficking.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Wait, so Gaetz has Hunter's hard drive (love to see the chain of custody there) and entered it into the congressional record. I guess that means it gets filed in some Congressional library where it will never be seen or heard from again.

Great plan.
101010 :towel:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Can you say "Chain of custody"?

Even if chain of custody had been maintained, it would be difficult to prove that that hard drive came from Hunter Biden's laptop. It would even be difficult to prove that it came from the same brand of laptop, since laptop manufacturers sometimes switch component suppliers within a model run.

Then there is the issue of proving that no one tampered with the contents of the hard drive.

I suspect that he bought a hard drive from Amazon.

For that matter, did anyone ever prove that the laptop that was allegedly left with a computer repair shop did, in fact, belong to Hunter Biden?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

noblepa wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:30 pm For that matter, did anyone ever prove that the laptop that was allegedly left with a computer repair shop did, in fact, belong to Hunter Biden?
The legally blind tfg supporter that runs the Mac shop attested to it. :lol:

Ian Millhiser @imillhiser wrote: Despite Madison Cawthorn's attempt to sex shame them, I, for one, think that Republican leaders in Washington, DC have every right to gather together to have group sex with each other.
Jon Cooper @joncoopertweets wrote: And the cocaine. Don’t forget the cocaine at the GOP sex orgies.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Matt Gaetz reappears on Fox during tonight’s episode of Tucker. This comes after a previous segment where Tucker suggested that Disney was behaving like a “sex offender”
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:33 pm
noblepa wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:30 pm For that matter, did anyone ever prove that the laptop that was allegedly left with a computer repair shop did, in fact, belong to Hunter Biden?
The legally blind tfg supporter that runs the Mac shop attested to it. :lol:
I think he basically said "I'm legally blind and do all my repair work with the components 8 inches from my face, so I cant tell you if it was him or not. But it kinda looked like him!"

One search later:
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter ... -mac-isaac
The man, John Paul Mac Isaac, said he has a condition that affects his vision and “can’t be 100% sure” it was Hunter Biden who dropped off the computer for repair. The Wilmington shop owner said he contacted the FBI out of concern, but declined to specify what he meant.

:snippity:

Isaac said the man who he believes to be Hunter Biden dropped off three laptops at his store in April 2019, only one of which was salvageable. While repairing the laptop, Isaac said he discovered disturbing material.

The customer did not return for the laptop within 90 days and Isaac could not get in touch with him. Isaac said he first searched the emails by keyword in June or July of 2019.

If I'm somebody that has no journalistic ability, no detective ability or investigative ability and I was able to find stuff in a short period of time, somebody else should have been able to find something to show,” Isaac said.
As you can tell, his evidence is unimpeachable.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Wasn’t 30,000 Clinton’s magic number?
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Yes!

When Users said he "entered" Biden's hard drive into the Congressional Record, I had visions of "Tron".
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

tweet above wrote:fake reports about DOD-funded biological weapons labs in Ukraine
I am shocked they didn't provide evidence that the China virus was actually created and released in the Ukraine :roll: :twisted:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”