Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by RTH10260 »

Looking at his website I don't think he deserves a dirt parking lot, but a pig sty https://joekentforcongress.com/

Looks like three other republicans have been visiting the former double impotus to get showered in love https://www.clarkcountytoday.com/tag/joe-kent/
filly

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by filly »

I wish the DOJ would get a move on Gaetz's sex trafficking investigation.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

filly wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:42 pm I wish the DOJ would get a move on Gaetz's sex trafficking investigation.
x1000
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Notaperson

Post by Notaperson »

filly wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:42 pm I wish the DOJ would get a move on Gaetz's sex trafficking investigation.
Yeah, every now and then I wonder what is going on with that. Does anyone have any idea why nothing yet has come of it yet? Why would it take so long to figure out whether or not Gaetz had sex with a minor and paid for her travel?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Notaperson wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:01 pm
Yeah, every now and then I wonder what is going on with that. Does anyone have any idea why nothing yet has come of it yet? Why would it take so long to figure out whether or not Gaetz had sex with a minor and paid for her travel?
I suspect that, before they indict a sitting member of congress, the DOJ is being very careful to dot all their t's and cross all their i's. If they indict him and fail to convict, it will embolden him and others like him. I think that the DOJ considers prosecuting a congress critter (emphasis on critter) to be a very big step.

Is congress currently in session? If it is, would the Constitutional protection from arrest prevent them from arresting him?
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Kendra wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:12 pm Big turnout :roll:

Joe Kent is a "Trump's Revenge" candidate, who is mounting a primary challenge to the current Third District Republican Representative, Jamie Herrera Beutler. Herrera Beutler, is a moderate Republican, who had the stones to vote to impeach Trump in early 2021. She is the one who relayed the conversation McCarthy had with Trump on January 6 when he asked Trump “to publicly and forcefully call off the riot.” When Trump claimed that anti-fascists were responsible, “McCarthy refuted that and told the president that these were Trump supporters,” Herrera Beutler said, adding, “That’s when, according to McCarthy, the president said, ‘Well, Kevin, I guess these people are more upset about the election than you are.’ ”

Herrera's wins in 2018 and 2020 were 53-47 and 56-44, respectively. She is one of the few Republicans who publicly states she did not vote for Trump in 2016, which may actually have helped her in this district. I am no pollster, but I think that if she loses the primary, the Republicans may have a tougher time winning this district in the general election.
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

noblepa wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:16 pm
Notaperson wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:01 pm
I suspect that, before they indict a sitting member of congress, the DOJ is being very careful to dot all their t's and cross all their i's. If they indict him and fail to convict, it will embolden him and others like him. I think that the DOJ considers prosecuting a congress critter (emphasis on critter) to be a very big step.

Is congress currently in session? If it is, would the Constitutional protection from arrest prevent them from arresting him?
I truly hope your scenario is correct. If this turns out to be a nothingburger . . .
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Luke »

Cause I :lovestruck: Estiveo, removed the "soulless ghoul" "petulant idiot" descriptor of Gaetz. :P
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Estiveo
Verified:

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Estiveo »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 12:36 pm Cause I :lovestruck: Estiveo, removed the "soulless ghoul" "petulant idiot" descriptor of Gaetz. :P
Thanks, but that's not what made this title unreadable for me. You can put all that back if it floats your boat.

If you want to make me happy, change the Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II to Matt Gaetz. That's all I'm looking for when I scroll, the name everyone uses; anything that comes after that I tune out.
Image Image Image Image
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Luke »

Everybody wins! Now it's "Matt Gaetz" first for what you're looking for, then his full name and info. Thanks for pointing that out! Big hug.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:19 pm Everybody wins! Now it's "Matt Gaetz" first for what you're looking for, then his full name and info. Thanks for pointing that out! Big hug.
:like:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
I love happy endings! :batting:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 2:19 pm Everybody wins! Now it's "Matt Gaetz" first for what you're looking for, then his full name and info. Thanks for pointing that out! Big hug.
:like: :thumbsup: :bighug:
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

NEW: Joel Greenberg, a former associate of Rep. Matt Gaetz has asked to delay his sentencing citing his ongoing cooperation with investigators, court documents say, as the probe into whether or not Gaetz had sex with an underage girl continues.

Allegations Gaetz has denied.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Kendra wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:09 pm
NEW: Joel Greenberg, a former associate of Rep. Matt Gaetz has asked to delay his sentencing citing his ongoing cooperation with investigators, court documents say, as the probe into whether or not Gaetz had sex with an underage girl continues.

Allegations Gaetz has denied.
Why would Greenberg himself be asking for a sentencing delay? Shouldn't this be the government asking if he's still cooperating with investigators?
bob

Post by bob »

somerset wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:17 pmWhy would Greenberg himself be asking for a sentencing delay? Shouldn't this be the government asking if he's still cooperating with investigators?
Tea-leaf readers are saying the same thing: When prosecutors are buying what you are selling, they usually join in the motion to postpone.
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Really? I seem to remember Gary Cohen and/or Mike Flynn both asking for more time without the prosecutors joining.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
bob

Post by bob »

Gregg wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:21 pm Really? I seem to remember Gary Cohen and/or Mike Flynn both asking for more time without the prosecutors joining.
Flynn was a special case, as there was political pressure in that case; there was a DOJ infight over him.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

1) good men and women
2) people to join matt and mtg

Pick one.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

Foggy wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:26 pm
Off Topic
I love happy endings! :batting:
:shock:
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”