Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by raison de arizona »

Gaetz holds that lockdowns caused school shootings and that stopping them will do more to stop school shooting than taking away guns.
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Lauren Boebert and Matt Gaetz, railing against gun safety legislation, believe covid “lockdowns” are “the root cause” of school shootings.

Gaetz: “Stopping the lockdowns will do more stop school shootings.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
humblescribe
Verified:

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by humblescribe »

Sheesh,

How much pancake does Boober have on her face? It looks like she slathered it on with a putty knife.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 4:10 pm Gaetz holds that lockdowns caused school shootings and that stopping them will do more to stop school shooting than taking away guns.
PatriotTakes 🇺🇸 @patriottakes wrote: Lauren Boebert and Matt Gaetz, railing against gun safety legislation, believe covid “lockdowns” are “the root cause” of school shootings.

Gaetz: “Stopping the lockdowns will do more stop school shootings.”
Yeah, that. It is kind of funny how we never had a school shooting, ever ever, until March of 2020 when the lockdowns started.

Right?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

"Stopping the lock-downs"?

:think:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

p0rtia wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:42 pm "Stopping the lock-downs"?

:think:
In bizzarro Fox News Land, most of the country is locked down, desperately searching for baby formula and not finding it because they can't afford gas for the car to go look. If they had children it would probably be a problem. :crazy:

raison de arizona

The January 6th Committee is a betrayal of America.
Rep. Matt Gaetz @RepMattGaetz wrote: We can really rename the January 6th Committee hearings as "The Ongoing Betrayal of Liz Cheney" because she's all about betrayal.

She betrayed the state of Wyoming, the GOP Conference, her own family, and America by engaging in this political theater. (via @Firebrand_Pod)
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I can't wait for that piece of shit to go to prison.

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Well, Gaetz is an expert on betraying America.

Funny how he says that she betrayed or family but, IIRC, Dick Chaney is not for the insurrectionists.
101010 :towel:
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:48 pm I can't wait for that piece of shit to go to prison.
I can't wait until this shit is mentioned in committee hearings as being involved
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Here is a conversation I could get behind:

LIz---"daddy will you take someone hunting for me?"

Dick--"sure baby who is it? "

Liz-----"phucking little teen fucker Matt Gaetz"

Liz----"oh and daddy? "Yes baby" "Aim better this time please"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Approved!
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Borrow that e'ffen canon EmptyGee used for her commercial.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The January 6 Committee is an unconstitutional political sideshow. It is rapidly losing the interest of the American people and now resorts to siccing federal law enforcement on political opponents.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Judging by reactions on Twitter, it’s better than Netflix series binge watching.

(I don’t know a thing about Netflix binge watching.)
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:53 pm
The January 6 Committee is an unconstitutional political sideshow. It is rapidly losing the interest of the American people and now resorts to siccing federal law enforcement on political opponents.
I mean, to be fair, if anyone is an expert on throwing political sideshows....
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Kendra wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 7:53 pm
Pardon me?
101010 :towel:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:rotflmao: :clap: :dance:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

This indicates that Joel Greenberg has wrapped up his cooperation against Matt Gaetz and others.

It could mean two things:

1) Prosecutors don’t need him to testify at trial against Gaetz.

2) Prosecutors don’t plan to charge Gaetz.

Unlikely that they move forward otherwise.
raison de arizona

Steve Hofstetter @SteveHofstetter wrote: NEWS: Matt Gaetz is against amber alert-style active shooter notifications, saying they would "bombard your cell phone."

Which is more telling - that Gaetz knows shootings happen so often that he'd be annoyed by all the texts, or that he is against amber alerts?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He needs to keep his phone open for Venmo and Erotic Monkey.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:torches:

Gaetz: "Why is it that the women with the least likelihood of getting pregnant are the ones most worried about having abortions? Nobody wants to impregnate you if you look like a thumb."
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Way to win over the "Suburban Housewife" vote.

I won't speculate about RWNJs like Boebert and Empty Gee, but I'm pretty sure most women know you don't have to be a Super Model to find a partner.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

The billboards.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Matt Gaetz today:

Q - Is it safe to say that, based off these comments, that you’re suggesting the women at these abortion rallies are ugly and overweight?

A - Yes

Q - What do you say to people who think those comments are offensive?

A - Be offended

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”