Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Slim Cognito »

I wish I'd known about this. I'd have chipped in on paint.

Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Re: Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Kendra »

Not exactly hearing or seeing much enthusiastic support from the cars zipping by.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

I hear that Rebekah Jones got the judicial nod to appear in the Democratic primary to run against ol' Matt. Because a campaign involving Gaetz couldn't possibly become more of a circus, could it?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

So #rapeymcforehead was trending on twitter earlier
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Oh my.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Just checking in, good for her! I wonder how much she ended up raising off this slimy weasel. I know it was north of $2M, but I'm not sure where it ended up.
Olivia Julianna 🗳 @0liviajulianna wrote: I grew up in Fort Bend county, so I am honored at the recognition from @JudgeKPGeorge.

September 9th, 2022 is recognized as Olivia Julianna day in my home county. I will never forget where I came from in my fight towards equality and justice.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
much ado

Post by much ado »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 8:19 pm Just checking in, good for her! I wonder how much she ended up raising off this slimy weasel. I know it was north of $2M, but I'm not sure where it ended up.
Current figure is $2,307,507.91.

See ActBlue page https://secure.actblue.com/donate/genzforchoice
raison de arizona

Getting this topic a little off track, but since Gaetz is the one that put Julianna on the national map, he deserves to have to share his thread.
Off Topic
911? I'd like to report a murder.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://wapo.st/3xrLpEb
Congressman Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) told a former White House aide that he was seeking a preemptive pardon from President Donald Trump regarding an investigation in which he is a target, according to testimony given to the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Johnny McEntee, according to people familiar with his testimony, told investigators that Gaetz told him during a brief meeting “that they are launching an investigation into him or that there’s an investigation into him,” without specifying who was investigating Gaetz.

McEntee added that Gaetz told him “he did not do anything wrong but they are trying to make his life hell, and you know, if the president could give him a pardon, that would be great.” Gaetz told McEntee that he had asked White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows for a pardon.
Link is gifted.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Link is gifted, the pardon wasn't. :rotflmao:

I am just curious though. Gaetz clearly is in desperate need of a pardon, and in January of 2021 he had to be sweating bullets because the child tracking thing hadn't gone public yet but HE KNEW all about it. He also knew that once the story broke not even Trump was gonna pardon him so it was "I NEED THIS RIGHT NIOW DAMMIT" time.

But even when he didn't get it, he still supports Trump like he is Mango Mussolini's personal jock strap.

Why? I'd be throwing the guy under the bus trying to get a deal from the DOJ.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Gregg wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:12 pm

Why? I'd be throwing the guy under the bus trying to get a deal from the DOJ.
TFG probably has interesting photos.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Gaetz is almost photo immune. Any pictures of him are not going to shock anyone unless they involve goats or other livestock. :nooo:

sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Gregg wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:44 pm Gaetz is almost photo immune. Any pictures of him are not going to shock anyone unless they involve goats or other livestock. :nooo:
Does "live boy or dead girl" ring any bells?
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 8:28 pm
Gregg wrote: Sat Sep 17, 2022 2:44 pm Gaetz is almost photo immune. Any pictures of him are not going to shock anyone unless they involve goats or other livestock. :nooo:
Does "live boy or dead girl" ring any bells?
Matty is way past that. No, to get Gaetz these days, it has to involve livestock, and probably livestock that will testify that it was non consensual.

Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

https://www.shacknews.com/article/13238 ... estreaming
This hasn't been a good day for Twitch. A new report has suggested that nearly 2,000 users have been systemically following underage users across the platform. A significant number of those users have exhibited strange patterns that suggest they may be cataloging children's livestreams.

"Bloomberg verified that the 1,976 accounts had numerous children in their following lists," reads the Bloomberg report. "Bloomberg also reviewed live video recordings and other documentation and analysis by the researcher. In the course of reporting, Bloomberg discovered additional live videos and predatory accounts not cataloged by the researcher, suggesting the problem could be even more widespread than the data portrays."
then today:
Screenshot 2022-09-22_19-02-34-808.png
Screenshot 2022-09-22_19-02-34-808.png (282.86 KiB) Viewed 813 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Representative Groomer for the win! :thumbsup:

raison de arizona

:bwahaha:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Career prosecutors have recommended against charging Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) in a long-running sex-trafficking investigation — telling Justice Department superiors that a conviction is unlikely in part because of credibility questions with the two central witnesses, according to people familiar with the matter.

Senior department officials have not made a final decision on whether to charge Gaetz, but it is rare for such advice to be rejected, these people told The Washington Post, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss the deliberations. They added that it is always possible additional evidence emerges that could alter prosecutors’ understanding of the case.

Nevertheless, it is unlikely that federal authorities will charge Gaetz with a crime in an investigation that started in late 2020 and focused on his alleged involvement with a 17-year-old girl several years earlier. Gaetz, 40, has repeatedly denied wrongdoing, saying he has never paid for sex. He has also said the only time he had sex with a 17-year-old was when he was also 17.
https://wapo.st/3Bx5H0c
raison de arizona

Heard them crowing about this on Fox this morning. Bummer.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

They literally have the receipts.

:cantlook:

WTAF?

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Well, ain't that a hole in the boat. But if the trial would have been in Florida, specifically the southern Alabama area, he would have been acquitted and that would have been even more maddening.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Kinda wondering how 'good ol' boy' some of these 'career prosecutors' are.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
raison de arizona

Elie Honig @eliehonig wrote: The problem with DOJ’s approach to the Gaetz case is you don’t cooperate a horrible person like Joel Greenberg *unless and until* you know for sure you can and will rely on his testimony. To flip Greenberg and decide later that he’s unusable is atrocious prosecutorial practice.

Prosecutors flip bad guys all the time; I've flipped killers. But you don't give a cooperation deal until you have fully vetted them and are sure they are strongly corroborated. To do otherwise is to cut Greenberg a huge break, without making other big cases from his testimony.

And you don't flip an unspeakably horrible person like Greenberg -- admitted child sex offender, perjurer, and fraudster -- to go after the riffraff.
https://twitter.com/eliehonig/status/15 ... 1399056384
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

... credibility questions with the two central witnesses ...
That's a code phrase for extremely bad witnesses, which could be based on any number of different problems. A witness who has given several different stories of the same incident. A witness who is addicted to drugs (I had a witness that I didn't realize was drunk until after I called him to the stand - at 10:30 a.m.). A witness who - as an adult, after dealing with Gaetz - was convicted of a crime of dishonesty, such as fraud, embezzlement, counterfeiting, stuff like that.

Or maybe a witness who is a pathological liar, and a bad one. In a perfect world, you have the luxury to practice with your witnesses, both direct and cross-examination, which helps the witness do a good job and shows you your weaknesses. But if you practice and practice, and you think your witness is so utterly, obviously, flamingly full of shit that you don't dare put him/her in front of a jury, then you have Orly Taitz no choice but to dismiss your case before trial, because you can see the future, and it is a very bleak future.

Whatever it is, we'll probably never know. :(
Out from under. :thumbsup:
raison de arizona

Seeing lots of speculation from reliable sources on the Twitter machine that the WaPo story may be inaccurate.

fwiw. ymmv.

ETA: The author of the WaPo article retweeted a tweet questioning it. The thick plottens.
► Show Spoiler

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”