Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
somerset

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by somerset »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:56 pm
Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:40 pm :snippity:

I'm so very close to just giving up, buying 30 acres in the middle of nowhere and building a self sustaining tiny house and waiting for them to blow it all up.
Beat ya:

Yard Pano July 28 2022 sm.jpg
Nice!

We've got the land (not quite in the middle of nowhere), but haven't built the house yet
Attachments
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 2.19.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-06-27 at 2.19.22 PM.png (210.31 KiB) Viewed 1075 times
much ado

Post by much ado »

Looks like a tropical paradise. Love those palms.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

I'm so very close to just giving up, buying 30 acres in the middle of nowhere and building a self sustaining tiny house and waiting for them to blow it all up.
Beat ya:

Can I come live with you. I'm quiet and housebroken. Plus I come with a full Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment personal security detail.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Gregg wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:26 pm

Beat ya:

Can I come live with you. I'm quiet and housebroken. Plus I come with a full Airborne Assault Dachshund Regiment personal security detail.
In fact I have a guest house.
Camp + Guest House sm.jpg
Camp + Guest House sm.jpg (125.75 KiB) Viewed 956 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

The Epoch Times @EpochTimes wrote: Epoch Times reporter @JacksonRichman interviews @RepMattGaetz following FBI Director Christopher Wray's testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.

Gaetz said he would support a move to "shut down the government over the FBI" if reforms are not made.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Yeah, good luck with that.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

No link yet, but CNN just reported on air that the House Ethics Committee is reviving the investigation into Gaetz. Apparently it was put on hold a couple of years ago at the request of the Justice Department.
raison de arizona

Kendra wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:41 pm No link yet, but CNN just reported on air that the House Ethics Committee is reviving the investigation into Gaetz. Apparently it was put on hold a couple of years ago at the request of the Justice Department.
People: Matt Gaetz May Have Trouble Ahead — House Ethics Committee Quietly Reopens Its Probe into His Conduct: Report
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Can't wait for moar. :popcorn:
raison de arizona

Acyn @Acyn wrote: Gaetz: In the coming days, I will introduce a national prayer in school law so that in every classroom in America, there will be time for students to pray if they want to. This beautiful Supreme Court that Trump gave us just might uphold a constitutional law like that [based on the values this country was built on.]
Imperial Illuminati Air Force (Official Account) @GreggEvans16 wrote: "Cause if the 1st Amendment was really important, it would be part of the 2nd Amendment, right?"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:28 pm https://twitter.com/GreggEvans16/status ... 04866?s=20
Acyn @Acyn wrote: Gaetz: In the coming days, I will introduce a national prayer in school law so that in every classroom in America, there will be time for students to pray if they want to. This beautiful Supreme Court that Trump gave us just might uphold a constitutional law like that [based on the values this country was built on.]
Imperial Illuminati Air Force (Official Account) @GreggEvans16 wrote: "Cause if the 1st Amendment was really important, it would be part of the 2nd Amendment, right?"
:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
The Party of Small Government wants to set precedent legislation that would allow the federal government to meddel in state affairs?

(apart of such minor details that this needs to pass Senate and a presidential veto .... :blackeye:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:46 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 2:28 pm https://twitter.com/GreggEvans16/status ... 04866?s=20
The Party of Small Government wants to set precedent legislation that would allow the federal government to meddel in state affairs?

(apart of such minor details that this needs to pass Senate and a presidential veto .... :blackeye:
Just curious - will that time for prayer start with the Adhan, Puja Tri Sandhya or Barechu???

Surely that would be part of this legislation and thus ensuring separation of state and religion..

Islam
Main article: Adhan
The Adhan (Arabic: أَذَان [ʔaˈðaːn]) is the Islamic call to prayer.[11] It has different names in different languages. It is recited by a muezzin at defined times of the day. The call is recited loudly from the mosque five times a day on most days and all day long during the religious holidays of Eid al-Fitr and Eid al-Adha, traditionally from the minaret. It is the first call summoning Muslims to enter the mosque for obligatory (fard) prayer (salah).[12] A second call, known as the iqamah summons those within the mosque to line up for the beginning of the prayers. The main purpose behind the multiple loud pronouncements of adhan in every mosque is to make available to everyone an easily intelligible summary of Islamic belief.[12]

Hinduism
In Indian Hinduism, Nepali Hinduism and Balinese Hinduism, the Trisandya is a prayer said three times each day: six in the morning, noon, and six in the evening, in line with the Sandhyavandanam tradition.[13][14]

The Puja Tri Sandhya is the call to prayer.[15]

Judaism
Main article: Barechu
The Barechu (Hebrew: ברכו, also Borchu, Barekhu or Bar'chu) is the beginning of the Jewish prayer service. It serves as a call to prayer, and is recited before the blessings over the morning and evening Jewish prayer services (the Shema, Shacharit and Maariv), and before each aliyah in the Torah reading.[16]
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Don't forget to allot some time for me to fire up the steamer and let me prepare the offerings to the Spaghetti Monster ;)
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

I will introduce a national prayer in school law so that in every classroom in America, there will be time for students to pray if they want to.
Hey Matt, they can pray now, if they want to.

Whatta feking idiot.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

There is a lot of prayer happening already in US schools

That the gun man…

That student debt…

That there will be books in the library..

That there won’t be discrimination based on..

That Jim Jordan won’t …

That Matt won’t..
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

It's okay Matt, we're totally onboard with this.

Just, hold the door while we roll this in. We're gonna use it for the morning prayers....

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

p0rtia wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:12 pm

Beat ya:

ohhh me too?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

RTH10260 wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 8:46 pm

There has never been a statute or court case that banned prayer in public schools. Only SCHOOL SPONSORED or MANDATORY prayer is banned. As the old joke goes "as long as there are math tests, there will be prayer in school". If a student wants to say a quick prayer in home room without disrupting the rest of the class, no one will stop them. If they want to say grace before eating lunch, they are completely free to do so.

In fact, I remember reading a couple of years ago, about a case in which a student run prayer group won a court case, forcing the school district to allow them to use a classroom after school hours for a prayer meeting or bible study. Their argument was that the district allowed other, non-school, groups to use the facilties.

It always seemed to me that the people demanding that the school make their kids pray are explicitly admitting that they (the parents) have utterly failed to teach their children their religious beliefs and that they want the school to do it for them.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

as a current classroom teacher can I just say

Fuck you matt
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:33 pm

ohhh me too?
Do you have a wiener dog?
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

p0rtia wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:54 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:33 pm

ohhh me too?
Do you have a wiener dog?
no, but I have a Papatese
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Papitese?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:55 pmPapitese?
:o

What do you like for breakfast?
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

bacon

life cereal

fruit

hashbrowns

any of the above

on special occasions peanut butter capn crunch

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”