Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by raison de arizona »

Xpost
Suranis wrote: Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:36 pm https://saturation.social/@Noupside/109943400478065786
CSPAN embed in tweet here:

"Rep. Matt Gaetz asks about Global Times Investigative report.

@DOD_Policy Kahl: "Is this the Global Times from China?"

@RepMattGaetz: "No, this is well...yeah, it might be. Yeah..."

Kahl: "I don't take Beijing's propaganda at face value."

Gaetz: "Fair enough."

Gaetz brings Chinese propoganda into a congressional hearing and forgets to disguise it. Whatta paytreeoat.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

-
@RepSwalwell
SLAMS
@mattgaetz
for bringing “somebody that he met at a gun club” to the first House Judiciary Committee hearing to lead the Pledge of Allegiance.

Gaetz’s honored guest was charged with killing a family member in April 2019.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He couldn't find anyone who was actually convicted and was available.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:54 pm He couldn't find anyone who was actually convicted and was available.
I hear Clint Lorance is available...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:43 pm
Gregg wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:54 pm He couldn't find anyone who was actually convicted and was available.
I hear Clint Lorance is available...
:winner:

Thanks to cheeto, we have plenty of "patriotic" convicted criminals to choose from. Who are quite available.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Yeah, we can even come up with a War Criminal, now that you mention it.

RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Gregg wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:08 pm Yeah, we can even come up with a War Criminal, now that you mention it.
I think at least three of them, including the one Frater mentioned.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Some Florida Man news:
@mattgaetz
will *not* primary
@SenRickScott
next year.

Had been some buzz Gaetz was looking at this, but he tells me: "If I wanted to spend my time in a retirement community, I'd definitely choose The Villages over The Senate"

(or, more likely, 30A)
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Kendra wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:33 pm
Some Florida Man news:
@mattgaetz
will *not* primary
@SenRickScott
next year.

Had been some buzz Gaetz was looking at this, but he tells me: "If I wanted to spend my time in a retirement community, I'd definitely choose The Villages over The Senate"

(or, more likely, 30A)
There's a nice community in Ashland, KY he could stay with, and that'd be fine with me (FCI Ashland).
101010 :towel:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:06 pm
Kendra wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:33 pm
Some Florida Man news:
@mattgaetz
will *not* primary
@SenRickScott
next year.

(or, more likely, 30A)
There's a nice community in Ashland, KY he could stay with, and that'd be fine with me (FCI Ashland).
A mere 9 miles from Argillite, HQ of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force!

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Matt Gaetz attacks Desantis: “Desantis should be standing in the breach to stop any sort of extradition of Trump from Florida. The fact that he’s not doing so puts every Floridian at risk.”
raison de arizona

Omg what a tool
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

someone should ask mr. forehead what taxes cheat's cum tastes like
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
raison de arizona

and one for Twitter
► Show Spoiler
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness," Morgan-Ransome is dating Thibault, the (now retired) FBI agent alleged :roll: to have run interference for the "investigation" into Hunter's peen laptop.
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So the Committee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government is being used to weaponize the Federal Government.

Right?

bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Correct. It is the weaponization of the weaponization. OTOH, if you consider that prosecution of crime is one of the powers of the judiciary, this committee should actually be called the Persecution of the Prosecution.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Does Gaetz or the committee even have the authority to "demand" that she preserve records? I know that a law enforcement organization, such as the FBI or a police department can do so. A lawyer can do so in a civil case (does he/she need the court to issue the order, or can the lawyer simply send the letter?).

And, Gaetz's letter used the phrase "respectfully request", not "demand".

So, does she have to comply with the forehead's "request"?
bob

Post by bob »

noblepa wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 10:55 am Does Gaetz or the committee even have the authority to "demand" that she preserve records?
Anyone can request (or demand) anything.

What's really going on is setting up an obstruction trap. There's a duty to preserve evidence once an investigation may be reasonably anticipated. Failure to comply could lead to various sanctions, including criminal charges.

Can a House majority investigate? Yes; one of the perqs of being in the majority.

Receiving a preservation letter a big milestone that a court hypothetically will look for when determining whether the target should have reasonably anticipated an investigation. As it shows the target was aware of the possibility of an investigation, which could trigger the duty.
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

How do you preserve your tweets? I mean, isn't that Elmo's job?

bob

Post by bob »

Gregg wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:09 pm How do you preserve your tweets? I mean, isn't that Elmo's job?
You don't delete them.

Elmo also got that letter.
Image ImageImage
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

It was reported this morning that a drag show that was scheduled to take place on a military base has been cancelled. This was a result of Matt Gaetz grilling Secretary Austin.

All I have to say to Matt Gaetz is...when bullies finally get their due it is usually epic.

I can hardly wait for the reasonable people in this country to rise up and crush all these freaking anti-woke bullying bullshit. It will be one big "Fuck You" party when it happens.
--Colin Kaepernick
raison de arizona

RVInit wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:45 pm I can hardly wait for the reasonable people in this country to rise up and crush all these freaking anti-woke bullying bullshit. It will be one big "Fuck You" party when it happens.
I suspect the average Joe doesn't really give a crap if Target sells shirts with rainbows on them for children. Seems like a losing issue for the Rs to go all in on. As they say, when yer enemy is doing something stupid, stand aside and allow them to proceed.
much ado

Post by much ado »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:59 pm As they say, when yer enemy is doing something stupid, stand aside and allow them to proceed.
Yeah, if we stopped them from chasing rainbows, they'd probably start doing something much worse...
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

It's FRIDAY!!! :biggrin:
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”