Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Sex trafficking

Volkonski
Verified:

Sex trafficking

Post by Volkonski »

Foster girls who’d been victims of sex trafficking endured fresh abuse at a state shelter, report says
The children were sexually abused and neglected while at The Refuge, a facility located in Bastrop contracted by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, according to a report from a current employee.

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/03/10 ... -children/
Employees of a Texas-contracted facility meant to care for female foster children who are victims of sex trafficking were discovered to be trafficking the same children, according to a federal judge.

Seven children, ages 11 to 17, were victimized by nine alleged perpetrators, according to discussions held during an emergency court hearing called by U.S. District Judge Janis Jack on Thursday. The children remained in the facility for over a month after the abuse was first reported before they were removed.

The children were sexually and physically abused and suffered from neglectful supervision and medical neglect while at The Refuge, a facility located in Bastrop contracted by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services, a current Refuge employee reported to state authorities on Jan. 24. The court and the court monitors — watchdogs of the foster care system appointed by the judge — were not notified until Thursday.

That employee said a former staff member sold nude photos of two children in the facility’s care, using the proceeds to purchase illegal drugs and alcohol that were then supplied to the children, according to a letter from ​​DFPS filed on Thursday notifying the court about the incident.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
W. Kevin Vicklund

Re: Sex trafficking

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

I'll just let the good Shepherd say what I'm thinking:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I want to design that hell. Who's with me? :boxing:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:callonme:
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

A newly filed sexual abuse lawsuit by underage victims participating in cheer leading competitions.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/64 ... rands-llc/

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”