Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

President Joe Biden's Joint Address to Congress! 9pm ET March 1, 2022 - State Of The Union SOTU

Let's get back to normalcy. Does normalcy fit into your schedule?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: President Joe Biden's Joint Address to Congress! 9pm ET March 1, 2022 - State Of The Union SOTU

Post by raison de arizona »

Jake Tapper @jaketapper wrote: In a different era, a congresswoman shouting and heckling the president at the SOTU while he was talking about US soldiers Killed In Action — and was about to invoke his own dead son — would be widely condemned across the political spectrum. Starting with her caucus leader.
:lol: somebunny put a great montage together with the Republican response.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Re: President Joe Biden's Joint Address to Congress! 9pm ET March 1, 2022 - State Of The Union SOTU

Post by Dr. Ken »

Estiveo wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:39 am Such dignified, classy, behavior...
Estiveoshot_20220301_213340.jpg
Reminds me of...
Estiveoshot_20220301_213558.jpg
Can flinging their own poo be far off?
Miley Virus and Klannah Montana singing their hits
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

Word on the street is that this was a thinly veiled warning (threat?) for Jared Kushner, but that seems like a buncho hooey.
Hugo Lowell @hugolowell wrote: New: President Biden announces DOJ will name a chief prosecutor for pandemic fraud: “We’re going after the criminals who stole billions in relief money meant for small businesses and millions of Americans.”
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

This is like, after MLKs "I have a dream" speech, everyone just talks about that woman on the side wearing the "I hate Nearers" tee shirt.

Shut up about them. Who cares? All you are doing is giving THEM publicity and forgetting about the actual SOTU and the guy who gave it.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This was sweet, hope you don't mind taking a point of personal privilege. I've been around Nancy Sinatra for decades (not as Orlylicious however :lol:). She posted a sweet reply to a tweet I sent and then followed Orlylicious on Twitter. Get walkin, boots! :lovestruck:

Sinatra.JPG
Sinatra.JPG (103.27 KiB) Viewed 1505 times

Nancy 2.JPG
Nancy 2.JPG (81.66 KiB) Viewed 1496 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

FM3g1qXVIAQt1jH.jpeg
FM3g1qXVIAQt1jH.jpeg (141.91 KiB) Viewed 1492 times
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

James Owens @JamesDakinOwens wrote:Biden shaking hands with the camera crew on his way out. Class act. #sotu

Return to “Biden Administration”