American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by Slim Cognito »

The convoy got their money's worth from the streamers.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Wed morning meeting:

*Some are going to convoy today. It's not "the convoy". He's confusing about whether or not the smallish convoy is going into DC.

*We're doing this to show everyone that we're back in DC.

*"We will not out-violence the government."

*Stay peaceful! They look bad if they use violence against peaceful protests.

*Just walk away. If they (law enforcement) try to push your buttons, just walk away.

*Santa has asked law enforcement to not push their buttons.

*Santa claims that law enforcement threatened his CVL during a phone call a few days ago.

*NO WEAPONS in DC. Having weapons in the city is a felony. Member asks about pepper spray. Santa says that pepper spray is not considered a weapon.

*ALL firearms are to be left behind in a designated RV. They must be disassembled! Knives over 3" must be left behind. Santa reminds them that in MD they should have their weapons disassembled already.

*A member argues about disassembling weapons. I can't hear the member. But Santa is PISSED. He tells the group to find the person who said that. I suspect that person might be kicked out of the convoy.

*The American people donated to the convoy. The convoy is going to be peaceful. If your intention is to go into DC for violence, you've been stealing from the convoy and you should leave.

*If someone is pulled over when driving, the entire convoy will stop.

*CIVIL disobedience! We're going to be peaceful!

*We have no lawyers but Santa believes the American people will take care of them. IF they remain peaceful.

*DON'T bring kids into this. Today won't be a big deal. But don't bring the kids.

*Laundry ladies are doing laundry today.

*Big D is today's lead driver.

*Mayor of DC has rented regular vehicles to sabotage the convoy. DON’T stop. Stay in your vehicle!!! Get the license plate. No hunting vehicles.

*The convoy is not going to block traffic. Let people merge. If someone merges, stay calm. Don't speed to catch up. We will get split up.

*Coffee guy needs help.

*Don't go into DC alone.

*Midnight curfew. We are locking the gates at midnight and we will not let you in.

*Peole are watching us! We're not circling the beltway all the time we're here!

*Route.

*Ignore it if people flip you off!

*Oh god. Woman takes over to beg MEN to join. Don't let the women here do your job!

*Some are confused about knives as weapons.

The end.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

I'm in a hurry. Quick update.

Yes, they're out of control on the beltway. One member tried to throw a pamphlet into a non-member's vehicle while on the beltway.

Virginia state police are following the convoy.

Oreo stopped to pee on the side of the beltway.

The exits into DC are NOT closed.

Traffic is very slow. Welcome to DC.

A few got out of their trucks on the beltway.

Some members from Ohio are leaving the convoy because they don't like this shit.

2 cars breaks down.

A car lost a flag!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo wrote: Despite pledging to not pointlessly circle the Beltway, The People's Convoy made their return this afternoon and circled the Beltway.

Naturally, the convoy found themselves stuck in rush-hour traffic around 3 p.m. today on the Beltway. A pretty big self-own to get into Beltway traffic for no reason if you ask me.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

LM K wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:44 pm *Some are confused about knives as weapons.
If they are in doubt a sane adult would leave it at home before going on their “peaceful” mission..,

So of course they will pack weapons as they are neither sane, adults and/or peaceful.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Is anyone besides those of us here at The Fogbow paying any attention to the convoy?
raison de arizona

noblepa wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:32 pm Is anyone besides those of us here at The Fogbow paying any attention to the convoy?
They collect media coverage.
► Show Spoiler
And they dream :lol:
► Show Spoiler
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Dave from down under wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:03 pm
LM K wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 2:44 pm *Some are confused about knives as weapons.
If they are in doubt a sane adult would leave it at home before going on their “peaceful” mission..,

So of course they will pack weapons as they are neither sane, adults and/or peaceful.
Yes, 'sane' adults, which they are not.

However, my husband routinely carries a knife because we live on a farm, so one gets used to having a penknife on one's person*.

*Not, however, a whoppin' big blade a la Crocodile Dundee.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

How pathetic those people's lives must be that they feel that participating in this convoy is a better life choice for them right now than any other activity that they could be doing.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:19 pm How pathetic those people's lives must be that they feel that participating in this convoy is a better life choice for them right now than any other activity that they could be doing.
:yeahthat:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

The Pointless Convoy is making noises about “occupying DC” tomorrow night. :shock:
bob

Post by bob »

noblepa wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 6:32 pm Is anyone besides those of us here at The Fogbow paying any attention to the convoy?
Right after the Canadian "convoy" was busted up, and the (first) American one was about to leave for DC, Rondeau breathlessly reported every little detail.

Even Rondeau quickly realized it was bound to be a Big Fail, so she moved on to the next outrage generator.

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:19 pm How pathetic those people's lives must be that they feel that participating in this convoy is a better life choice for them right now than any other activity that they could be doing.
Rondeau's Three Remaining Birthers are still sore Pelosi in 2008 said Obama wasn't a natural-born citizen. (Ob. Narrator: "She never said that.")
Image ImageImage
LM K

Post by LM K »

MORE EGGS
Yes, my dear ones, a few members were egged while on the beltway. I'm not sure how many local antifa operatives from their cars. The egging was a coordinated attack. A car would get infront of a convoy vehicle and break-check the vehicle to slow it down. Then .... eggs!

The convoy did only half a loop around the beltway today.

Today's small convoy couldn't stay together as a single convoy. They couldn't do it.

Grey Wolf did return as he said he would. He continues to be a cantankerous, paranoid RWNJ. He can't figure out how to hold his phone when speaking to his phone camera without showing everyone his inner nostrils.

Grey Wolf is the one who hit a guy's car in DC and then threatened to run over the guy. Grey Wolf says he was given a $100 citation for reckless driving. He claims his truck is "marked" in DC.

There is a LOT of paranoia about undercover law enforcement, including FBI, infiltrating the group. Suspicion and accusations are now frequently mentioned.

X-ray's new to him truck still isn't working well enough. He has had to take the truck to a dealership because no one else can figure out what is wrong with his truck. There are multiple problems with the truck.

8 semis, 1 RV and some passanger vehicles went to convoy together today. The driving convoy was small.

I'm off to watch this evening's meeting. You'll want to read my upcoming report. The meeting was about the convoy’s plan to go into DC.
LM K

Post by LM K »

How did the convoy get Ted Cruz to ride in a semi last time the group was in DC? They gave him a $3500 donation.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Wed evening meeting:

Proud Boy Santa:

*There were 2 purposes for today's convoy.
1)To see how police treated the convoy.

2) To provide "cover" for one vehicle's "secret mission". The "secret mission"? To scout out "the spot".

*Santa is fed up with those who disagree with RWNJs.

*We're close to D-Day!

*Santa needs a count of how many are going into DC.

*Good God. While in OR, Santa warned the convoy that they might get physically hurt in Portland. Ffs.

-DC police told Santa that they will "ride down on us hard and fast" if the convoy blocks roads in DC. He told police that they would always keep one lane open.

Goal of the "occupation":
1) To get some serious news coverage about the convoy and what the convoy is about.

2) To make the government look bad for not talking to the convoy.

*No convoy tomorrow but be back at 4pm from whatever you're doing tomorrow.**

*Be ready to roll at a moments notice.

*Santa has a spot to do ... something ... in DC.

*They are rolling out at night.

*The convoy is splitting into 5 groups when they go to DC. Only group leaders will know anything about the plan. Everyone else will find out about it when they arrive at their destination.

*Parking: not all will be able to park.

*Radio silence during drive to DC. NO livestreaming during the drive.

*Santa did "covert" stuff today in DC. He was tailed. Miss Rose "shoke" the tail.

*No one will think less of anyone who decides to stay at camp.

*There is NO EXIT PLAN.

*Santa told DC police to not provoke the convoy.

*DO NOT BRING CHILDREN.

The end

**It's likely that 4pm is 4am. Covert missions require the use of code!!

What is likely to happen in DC? The word for today has been "occupy". One said "seize DC". The plan, in my opinion, is to block 4 streets around one location. Santa told the police that they'll always leave a lane open on all streets. Well, Proud Boy Santa doesn't know his group well.

I think the group will roll out at 4 am on Thur or Fri morning. I think it will be Thur morning.

The minute police start towing vehicles and writing citations, this is likely over. These folks don't know how to hold their bladders. How are they going to "occupy" anything?

The weather is going to be very hot on Fri and Sat. Many of these folks are not doing well with the heat. I think they're going to DC Thur morning... 3 hours from now.

Lots of rain at camp. The convoy lower caste is sleeping on gravel and dirt. Fun times!
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:38 pm The Pointless Convoy is making noises about “occupying DC” tomorrow night. :shock:
Occupy whose parking lot :?: :cantlook:

:doh: and radio silence while they notify their presence with bullhorns and any undercover cop car can follow them (or lead them?).and all those cctv cameras that will pick up their first move to an exit :brickwallsmall:
LM K

Post by LM K »

OMG!

One of the dumbass livestreamers just leaked that they're going into DC at 4 am. In just over an hour.

He freaked out and immediately shut off his livestream.
LM K

Post by LM K »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

And it takes them at least 90 minutes from the camp grounds to D.C.? Like no agency will notice their departure :cantlook:
LM K

Post by LM K »

I've tweeted a few law enforcement groups.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Law enforcement has been keeping an eye on the group. This won't surprise them.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

LM K wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:49 am The leak. 15 seconds long.

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxIT32qNtz-F ... 30iiMWNn7k
Gone
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

In a nightly meeting this evening, The People's Convoy spoke about quietly ambushing Washington, D.C., and occupying the city tomorrow during the evening hours. (They plan to ride into D.C. with their cameras and radios off.)
raison de arizona

Good sleuthing LM K!
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

They cant even stay together when thier radios are on.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “Current Politics”