American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:40 pm re the top pic with all the suff leaning at a tree. I'd dearly would like to hire a garbage dump truck.... :twisted:
If people left their stuff out on the tree lawn (gravel lawn) in my neighborhood, it would gone in 5 minutes by scavengers .
1776rm-abandonedproperty.jpg
1776rm-abandonedproperty.jpg (89.08 KiB) Viewed 884 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Haven't followed this for a bit, will to go back and read the messages... can't believe how many messages are just in the past few days! You all are awesome. :lol: But Zach just posted these and wanted to see if this is true. Is it ovah?

Convoy.JPG
Convoy.JPG (62.66 KiB) Viewed 871 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:55 pm ...Remember butt-crack Dusty? Ma and Pa are his parents.

Are Ma and Pa being used? Absolutely. But they seem capable of making their own decisions.
This falls in the category of information I needed to know or not needed to know.

Kinda going with you on this. They bought into it and they are mature adults... but obviously not with family support (Dustin) to pull them back to some level of sanity.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:22 am Haven't followed this for a bit, will to go back and read the messages... can't believe how many messages are just in the past few days! You all are awesome. :lol: But Zach just posted these and wanted to see if this is true. Is it ovah?
That's because you've been very busy with Mama June's recipes that you were not paying attention to real-time, live-streamed, non Hollywood produced content. It was here the whole time. You missed out, buddy. Ketchup.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

orlylicious wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:22 am Haven't followed this for a bit, will to go back and read the messages... can't believe how many messages are just in the past few days! You all are awesome. :lol: But Zach just posted these and wanted to see if this is true. Is it ovah?

Convoy.JPG
Zach is both correct and incorrect.

"Occupy DC" is over.

1776 is terminally ill without an expected survival period at this time.

I'll write more about this tomorrow.
LM K

Post by LM K »

bob wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:49 pm
LM K wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:04 amThe 1776 demanded that police do something about how loud the counterprotesters were.
18 wheels of Canadian irony just dumped its load.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
LM K

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:10 pm
tencats wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:40 pm :think: :confuzzled:
Motorcycle cop thanked Santa. More
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkxqn2FYNqowC ... CvcKU9ueY7
So he says. He also says he's "humbled." I call BS on both.
I've watched almost every meeting of 1776. I've come to know when Santa is and is not lying. He's a truly horrible liar.

Santa was lying his ass off here.

It just dawned on me; the motorcycle cops left the scene first. They were gone ages before Santa would have a chance speak to one of them.

Santa lies about his interactions with police constantly. It's pretty pathetic.

I'll write more about that tomorrow.
LM K

Post by LM K »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:58 pm Santa is lucky the haven't cited him for filing false reports or whatever the equivalent is for the kindergarten crap he keeps pulling with calling the cops over and over.
Xray did get charged with filing a false report. He claimed that a protester assaulted him with her megaphone. It was he who committed the assault..
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Okay I've read all the posts, and I have watched ... well, none of the videos, because who the hell has any time to watch all the videos? However the critical question still has not been answered, which is does Santa have his favorite crackers now? Because if Santa had his favorite favorite crackers, I think things would be vastly improved all over the place.

Oreo Express has made $100,000? I done tole ol' Wifehorn, we gotta find a movement and become livestreamers. So far, no dice. Way more fun than stupid health insurance. :daydreaming:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

And they're back at the Mall, blocking parking spaces with chairs and hoping their nemeses show up.

Worst reality show. Ever.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

It's a slooooooooow burn.
June bug

Post by June bug »

:mad:
pipistrelle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:59 am And they're back at the Mall, blocking parking spaces with chairs and hoping their nemeses show up.

Worst reality show. Ever.
As I predicted upthread. :mad:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

What if I want to use said free spot and remove abandonned property from the road?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I think the only place you can get away with marking parking spots like that is Bawston. :shrug:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K

Post by LM K »

Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:05 am Okay I've read all the posts, and I have watched ... well, none of the videos, because who the hell has any time to watch all the videos? However the critical question still has not been answered, which is does Santa have his favorite crackers now? Because if Santa had his favorite favorite crackers, I think things would be vastly improved all over the place.

Oreo Express has made $100,000? I done tole ol' Wifehorn, we gotta find a movement and become livestreamers. So far, no dice. Way more fun than stupid health insurance. :daydreaming:
Sadly, no crackers yet.

Also sadly, supporters around the country are certainly scouring their local grocery stores to mall some crackers to the poor man who has suffered without his crackers.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:12 pm
Foggy wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:05 am Okay I've read all the posts, and I have watched ... well, none of the videos, because who the hell has any time to watch all the videos? However the critical question still has not been answered, which is does Santa have his favorite crackers now? Because if Santa had his favorite favorite crackers, I think things would be vastly improved all over the place.

Sadly, no crackers yet.

Also sadly, supporters around the country are certainly scouring their local grocery stores to mall some crackers to the poor man who has suffered without his crackers.
Have they seen him? He’s eaten far too many crackers.
LM K

Post by LM K »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:41 am What if I want to use said free spot and remove abandonned property from the road?
You'd have to assault the person making sure their chairs are not moved or harmed.

These people are assholes.
LM K

Post by LM K »

This is hilarious!

LM K

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:21 pm
LM K wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:12 pm Sadly, no crackers yet.

Have they seen him? He’s eaten far too many crackers.
He is not a small man. He makes fun of his weight constantly. He seems to have a good sense of humor about it.

He is extremely out of shape. He almost never goes on the marches to the capitol. When he does he now uses a scooter or takes a car back. The two 80+ members can do the march.

The 1776 diet has been really bad for him. He's gaining weight like crazy. The group does eat salads. They try to provide healthier foods. But there are a lot of donated sweet snacks. Boxes of sweet snacks.

I'm not trying to fat-shame Santa. I'm not a small women in good shape. As someone with chronic pain, I don't beat myself up about exercise... except that I need to exercise.
raison de arizona

884DCD14-872A-4297-82FE-3D3B13CDB028.png
884DCD14-872A-4297-82FE-3D3B13CDB028.png (463.3 KiB) Viewed 623 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:21 pm Have they seen him? He’s eaten far too many crackers.
No, I reported earlier that he's like that because he ate a few of his own elves.

My god, he ate Tauriel!

The bastid. :fingerwag:

But I don't think that's officially cannibalism on account of how elves are a different species. I don't think they're mentioned in the Constitution. :think: :confuzzled:
Edit: I had boys. I saw all those movies. :?
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
raison de arizona

LM K wrote: Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:32 pm This is hilarious!

https://youtu.be/DB788ZqYTg0
That was the best. These are the best trolls ever.
LM K

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:34 pm
LM K wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:55 pm Remember butt-crack Dusty? Ma and Pa are his parents.

Are Ma and Pa being used? Absolutely. But they seem capable of making their own decisions.

*I couldn't live with myself if I took over the bed of an 86 year old man and 82 year old woman.
I mentioned them because they both dress and clean up nicely. I had no idea they are Dusty's parents. They look like solid middle-class people, while he's a hillbilly. Do you know what part of the country they're from?

It's odd they don't hang around together that I've seen. I've been watching very intermittently and always just miss the good parts. I've noticed they stand a lot while everyone else sits. I do notice they hang onto Ridell like he's a god.

I've been wondering where they sleep. It's possible the RV has three (narrow) beds, or a couples bed and some cot-sized kid beds. I've been in some that have enough room for four that look smallish on the outside.
:snippity:
I doubt there's room for 3 in this unless it expands on the sides. I really don't think it expands. There might be a bench for sitting, but it won't be large enough for 2 to sleep on. It looks like there is a child's bed above the truck cab, but no one 80+ is climbing into that space. It's probably used for storage.

But, it's possible that there's enough space to put down camping mattresses on the floor. I doubt it, but it possible.

Santa has said multiple times that he sleeps in the bed in the RV.
Attachments
IMG_20220805_105437_(600_x_300_pixel).jpg
IMG_20220805_105437_(600_x_300_pixel).jpg (42.32 KiB) Viewed 604 times

Return to “Current Politics”