Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
PaulG

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by PaulG »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:50 pm
Santa never looked more like Satan to me than he does here.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

PaulG wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:19 pm
All he needs is a vape cloud encircling his head to complete the effect.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Santa was interviewed earlier by Buffaloman. He's still at Momma's house in OH.

Santa left late last week for a family wedding. He is supposed to be in WV, but he's not. I don't think he came back after the wedding. He claims 1776RM has a place to stay "for a few weeks". It's on public property, so they must be at a campground.

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:50 pm https: //twitter.com/cujokila/status/1569404533779873794
He looks like any Taliban leader minus the head wrapping.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

bill_g wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:03 am
raison de arizona wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:50 pm https: //twitter.com/cujokila/status/1569404533779873794
Less the guns - the Taliban always showed off their 2nd Amendment rights ;)
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:16 am
bill_g wrote: Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:03 am

Less the guns - the Taliban always showed off their 2nd Amendment rights ;)
Well, to be fair, Santa has professed his love lust of guns -- but just doesn't display them on live screams.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K

Post by LM K »

Flopper has had quite the day!

He was served with a Personal Protection Order for his grandmother. He can't go home for a while.

He was served with an Anti-stalking Order from Correctional Officer Hauser. He can't be within 100 yards of the jail. Thus, he can't livestream the J6 vigil. Livestreaming the vigil is Flopper's only source of income. He makes pocket change.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Maybe an interesting legal strategy- get restraining orders from all the jails and then he can't be arrested, checkmate!
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:30 am Flopper has had quite the day!

He was served with a Personal Protection Order for his grandmother. He can't go home for a while.

He was served with an Anti-stalking Order from Correctional Officer Hauser. He can't be within 100 yards of the jail. Thus, he can't livestream the J6 vigil. Livestreaming the vigil is Flopper's only source of income. He makes pocket change.
Well, well, well... I guess he thought videoing the police from his grandma's basement was a good idea. He said he wanted to go and had somewhere to stay. The police were very professional stating they can't give legal advice nor deal with a civil mater without a court order. He got his wish -- GTFO. FAFO.

Am I correctly remembering that it was Flopper who called the police on his grandma? Dumbass.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

So all you proud grandparents-how horrible does your grandkid have to be for you to get an order against them?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 8:30 am So all you proud grandparents-how horrible does your grandkid have to be for you to get an order against them?
Welp, you have obviously not been paying atttention to this crowd of misfits in need of mental health services. Thank you Saint Ron Reagan for shuttering all that in the 80s.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

While the reduction of mental health services is probably a small part of the reason, we see all of this. However, IMHO, it is also a large side effect of the internet. A decade or so ago, I once posted a comment on PatGund's blog. In it I said, we don't just see our own village idiot, but all the others ones as well.

The internet has also provided village idiots with a larger audience and they have grown addicted to it.
101010 :towel:
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Global village idiots.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Maybenaut wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:57 am Global village idiots.
Global idiots.
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:54 am
LM K wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 3:30 am Flopper has had quite the day!

Well, well, well... I guess he thought videoing the police from his grandma's basement was a good idea. He said he wanted to go and had somewhere to stay. The police were very professional stating they can't give legal advice nor deal with a civil mater without a court order. He got his wish -- GTFO. FAFO.

Am I correctly remembering that it was Flopper who called the police on his grandma? Dumbass.
He did call the police. His grandma was trying to "illegally evict" him. Grandma was very distressed when she learned she had to formally evict him.

Flopper livestreamed the entire evening at his grandmother's. When she locked him out, he climbed through a window to get inside. He then posted the entire livestream for further viewing.

Posting the video probably helped her to get a restraining order. As did the info antifa provided to his cousin, who was at grandma's house during the livestream.

Flopper slept outside in DC last night. :thumbsup:
LM K

Post by LM K »

Santa and Oreo contacted Anarchy Princess' 15 year old son 3 days ago. Her son is very, very troubled, and Oreo and Santa told him all kinds of shit to get him to work with them.

It worked. AP's son helped Team Satan spread shit about his mom.

These people are vile. He's a minor. An extremely troubled minor. (AP did a livestream discussing her son's behavioral problems. A member of Antifa convinced her to remove the video from YT, which she did. After learning more about her son, the vileness of Team Satan just enraged me even more than before. ENRAGED ME.)

I have NEVER supported involving family members, friends, and neighbors in this crap. Some "haters" online support things like going to Oreo's house like Squirrel Team did. (Oreo went to their house first, triggering Squirrel Team.) Oreo was wrong to do that. Squirrel Team was wrong to do that. Involving family, friends, and neighbors is just wrong.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

northland10 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:16 am While the reduction of mental health services is probably a small part of the reason, we see all of this. However, IMHO, it is also a large side effect of the internet. A decade or so ago, I once posted a comment on PatGund's blog. In it I said, we don't just see our own village idiot, but all the others ones as well.

The internet has also provided village idiots with a larger audience and they have grown addicted to it.
The Internet has let Village Idiots form their own Union.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:19 pm Santa and Oreo contacted Anarchy Princess' 15 year old son 3 days ago. Her son is very, very troubled, and Oreo and Santa told him all kinds of shit to get him to work with them.

It worked. AP's son helped Team Satan spread shit about his mom.
Protective Orders/TROs are a two way street. NO CONTACT-- including through a 3rd party. AP seems to have been abiding by it. Team Satan not-- especially by involving a minor child of AP to get at her. These assholes.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:45 pm Flopper slept outside in DC last night. :thumbsup:
While I assume Fanone slept in a house or apartment, albeit I can understand why he may not sleep well anymore. I'm hoping he's raking in money with his book. Which I think I bought.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Oh my, Baldy Banks it at it again with his deep fake software. :lol:

(NSFW lyrics)

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Follow up from Anarchy Princess. Uh Oh. :biggrin:

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Asshats.
Mueller, She Wrote @MuellerSheWrote wrote: BREAKING: Members of the 1776 Restoration Movement flooded the veteran suicide hotline this morning with bogus calls to release Jan 6th rioters. These are YOUR PEOPLE, @GOP

I received this message from a veteran in crisis. @DeptVetAffairs @votevets @TheJusticeDept
Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo wrote: Members of the 1776 Restoration Movement were back in Washington, D.C. this morning, and part of their activities included flooding the veteran's suicide hotline with bogus calls urging the D.C. jail to release Jan 6th rioters.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Oh those F-ers. :fuckyou:

"988" needs to be more broadly publicized. It can't be "flooded" because it will overflow to other centers and agencies. No busy signals or "please hold" recordings-- just as 911 does. Help is there.

Return to “Current Politics”