Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by LM K »

Mandatory reporter, dude.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

LM K

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:23 pm He's being kept comfortable but can't breathe?
Edit: WebMD:
Proponents of this oxygen "therapy" say it boosts energy levels, increases your endurance during exercise, helps you bounce back more quickly from physical exertion, provides relief from stress and pollution, increases your concentration, helps you relax, and eases headaches and hangovers.
Doesn't sound like it's what he needs.
Bryant can't get what he needs without a prescription. He knows that but still refuses all medical assistance.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

BEBE4F85-E442-4A01-A30F-90ABE667CC5D.png
BEBE4F85-E442-4A01-A30F-90ABE667CC5D.png (483.17 KiB) Viewed 930 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K

Post by LM K »

Santa left camp this morning. Of course, he'll be back on Thur or Fri.

His reason for fleeing? He claims he needs to return his trailer; it's leased. He's going to visit his Mama. She doesn't Iike what he's doing at all.

Might Santa be leaving to avoid all liability for whatever is happening to Bryant? I think so. Usually Santa mentions he has to leave for a few days a few days before he does leave. He announced his trip last night, approximately 12 hours before he needed to leave. That's highly unusual.

I'm sure Santa never thought through the possible liability issues that would be arise when he decided to set the 1776 as a LLC rather than 503.
LM K

Post by LM K »

$3900 is missing from the bank acct.

They're blaming paypal. :think:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:48 am $3900 is missing from the bank acct.

I heard it more as PayPal put a hold on those funds -- they are not "missing". Me thinks they may be losing their PP soon.

----- other related news -----

Oreo never did get his Zelle account fixed.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Just from personal experience - My mother made her peace and was ready to go long before it happened. In fact, she was angry and hurt God kept her alive to suffer. She often said if she went to sleep and didn't wake up, rejoice. It's what she wants. She was also on oxygen at the end, the whole proper set-up and wore it religiously, despite her worry she'd trip over it with her walker.

That said, one night she woke up gasping for air, despite the cannula being in place. She called my brother who immediately called her hospice nurse and they rushed to her home (which was an independent living center she'd been in for a decade, but the last couple of years she paid extra for the assisted-living perks) They pumped up the oxygen and she eventually caught her breath. She thought that was it and she was terrified. She wasn't going peacefully in her sleep, as she'd imagined. She was struggling to breath and it was painful. She admitted afterwards she wasn't as ready to go as she thought because instead of lying there and passing out, she fought like hell to get help.

(she recovered and lived another six months after that. She was a tough old bird.)

Just sayin'.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:54 am
LM K wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:48 am $3900 is missing from the bank acct.

I heard it more as PayPal put a hold on those funds -- they are not "missing". Me thinks they may be losing their PP soon.

----- other related news -----

Oreo never did get his Zelle account fixed.
Nope. Last night Hippy Mama said that money had been released but never made it into the group checking acct.

Previously, at a group meeting, Santa said that all money is deposited into his personal acct and he then transfers that money to the group acct.

Santa left camp yesterday morning.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Slim Cognito wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:46 am Just from personal experience - My mother made her peace and was ready to go long before it happened. In fact, she was angry and hurt God kept her alive to suffer. She often said if she went to sleep and didn't wake up, rejoice. It's what she wants. She was also on oxygen at the end, the whole proper set-up and wore it religiously, despite her worry she'd trip over it with her walker.

That said, one night she woke up gasping for air, despite the cannula being in place. She called my brother who immediately called her hospice nurse and they rushed to her home (which was an independent living center she'd been in for a decade, but the last couple of years she paid extra for the assisted-living perks) They pumped up the oxygen and she eventually caught her breath. She thought that was it and she was terrified. She wasn't going peacefully in her sleep, as she'd imagined. She was struggling to breath and it was painful. She admitted afterwards she wasn't as ready to go as she thought because instead of lying there and passing out, she fought like hell to get help.

(she recovered and lived another six months after that. She was a tough old bird.)

Just sayin'.
:bighug: my friend. That's not easy ot watch. I hope that she was comfortable when her time did come.
LM K

Post by LM K »

1776 missed their ride to go distribute flyers.
IMG_21062022_100525_(1050_x_600_pixel).jpg
IMG_21062022_100525_(1050_x_600_pixel).jpg (118.08 KiB) Viewed 771 times
raison de arizona

Rosemary @Rosemary_426 wrote: #1776RestorationMovement @ConvoySant is reaching new lows today. Livestream talk defending a convicted violent sex offender at the same time saying leftists are normalizing debauchery. After he stated everyone at camp is strictly supervised, I got a timeout for this comment
Strictly supervised in the sense of foxes watching the henhouse?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:00 pm Nope. Last night Hippy Mama said that money had been released but never made it into the group checking acct.

Previously, at a group meeting, Santa said that all money is deposited into his personal acct and he then transfers that money to the group acct.

Santa left camp yesterday morning.
Ah. Okay, makes sense now. This morning's meeting, Hippy Mama said the money went into the "other account" which she does not have access to. Must be Santa's.
LM K

Post by LM K »

LM K

Post by LM K »

Kicked out at 2 malls.

Fiona

Post by Fiona »

I just hope a hospice nurse shows up and there is a somewhat responsible person there who can be trusted to administer some Ativan and morphine to help with the “oxygen hunger”. The hospice organizations in my corner of the PNW have taken on houseless patients, one can hope that is offered there.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:49 pm
who wants to bet fat santa got a "massage" to the finish and ate like a king and slept in a bed. and he will say what 3900
LM K

Post by LM K »

Fiona wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:17 pm I just hope a hospice nurse shows up and there is a somewhat responsible person there who can be trusted to administer some Ativan and morphine to help with the “oxygen hunger”. The hospice organizations in my corner of the PNW have taken on houseless patients, one can hope that is offered there.
The Ativan and morphine combo made my Dad much more comfortable in the days leading to his death.
Fiona

Post by Fiona »

LM K wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:33 pm
Fiona wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:17 pm I just hope a hospice nurse shows up and there is a somewhat responsible person there who can be trusted to administer some Ativan and morphine to help with the “oxygen hunger”. The hospice organizations in my corner of the PNW have taken on houseless patients, one can hope that is offered there.
The Ativan and morphine combo made my Dad much more comfortable in the days leading to his death.
Happy to hear it helped him. I can say the same for my brother. He passed a couple months ago. Truly great drugs during the active dying process. I hope that gentleman gets access to them. The shortness of breath causes undue suffering while one dyes.
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

LM K wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:33 pm
Same with my dad last month.
raison de arizona

F08A70A9-B850-4966-A2D5-BD6E62A97163.jpeg
F08A70A9-B850-4966-A2D5-BD6E62A97163.jpeg (358.83 KiB) Viewed 441 times
Sez the group with a six hour educational class on the Constitution with a quack today.
:roll:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:53 pm F08A70A9-B850-4966-A2D5-BD6E62A97163.jpeg
Sez the group with a six hour educational class on the Constitution with a quack today.
:roll:
Lol. And did you see there are only ~6 members of 1776BM in the rented venue that could easily hold over 100? :mrgreen:
LM K

Post by LM K »

Bryant wants to set up his livestream again. No one will help him.

So, refusing to obtain medical care for Bryant is respecting his final wishes. Allowing him to rot to death at camp is respecting Bryant's final wishes.

Helping him to set up his phone and youtube acct crosses the line.

These people are swine.

More folks are getting stranded. On Mon, approx 8-10 vehicles "conveyed" to a bunch of malls to distribute flyers. Several cars had no passengers. They traveled approximately 150 miles per vehicle that day.

But the convoy is about optics. They refuse to carpool. They need people to think they're very, very big!

If 2 vehicles had carpooled, it's likely Boots wouldn't need to beg for money.
Screenshot_20220622-144222_Facebook~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220622-144222_Facebook~2.jpg (152.93 KiB) Viewed 376 times
Screenshot_20220622-144325_Facebook~2.jpg
Screenshot_20220622-144325_Facebook~2.jpg (114.74 KiB) Viewed 376 times
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Guess Mr. Kristofferson knew what he was talking about.
Freedom's just another word for nuthin' left to lose.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Current Politics”