Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
pipistrelle

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by pipistrelle »

Judging from the video I posted upthread, Riddell's been trying to get a cult together for a long time.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

neonzx wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 1:03 pm
LM K wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:54 am They don't sell Zesta crackers in my area. So if someone is interested...

Buy a box of Zesta, open it carefully, remove the crackers, and replace them with Trscuits. Reseal and mail to Santa.
Triscuits? Hell no, Imma keeping. Although I might be willing to part with the cheaper Dollar General store brand "woven wheats", which are a reasonable facsimile.
:yeahthat:
101010 :towel:
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

"Singing" might not be the best way to describe that noise.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Suranis wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 5:20 pm "Singing" might not be the best way to describe that noise.
Oh come on now, he has awesome pipes. You may just be tone deaf.

This is the excitement we have at the "Fuck around, Find out" movement. You do not even have to pay $$$ to view.
lunaluz

Post by lunaluz »

I always enjoy knowing my mental stability is unquestioned as I watch these fools.... :whistle: :lol:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

This is live content. Camping in the woods. I have a new name for them -- GYPSIES. But, but not in the vein of a Stevie Nicks song at all.

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

It is time for school. Teachers went back last week.

Those children need to be home and IN SCHOOL
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

From WaPo:

After the People’s Convoy disbanded, this offshoot headed to D.C.
For the past few weeks Rose Koepsell has awakened to one of the best views in Washington.

“It’s surreal,” said Koepsell. “We get up in the morning, and there is the nation’s Capitol, sir, staring us straight in the face. And then you look to the west, and it’s the Washington Monument. How cool.”

Koepsell, 57, from a small town near Lake Tahoe, Calif., isn’t staying in a pricey hotel room. She’s been living in her Dodge Grand Caravan along the National Mall by the National Gallery of Art.

That’s where she and other members of the newly formed 1776 Restoration Movement — which broke off from the People’s Convoy demonstrations against coronavirus mandates earlier this year — have parked their protest.

They were hoping that thousands or maybe even millions of other Americans would join their cause, Tom Fisher, a 70-year-old retired state park ranger from Arizona, said as he stood in the shade on a blisteringly hot Washington afternoon last week.

Instead, there are about two dozen stalwarts who’ve camped out with American flag-draped cars and trucks since July 6 to demonstrate against what they say is America’s slow but sure abandonment of the Constitution and to call for a peaceful return “to a constitutional Republic through the restoration of a moral society.”

“I’m disappointed,” Fisher said. “I thought once we occupied D.C., people would come out.”
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K

Post by LM K »

sad-cafe wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 8:27 pm It is time for school. Teachers went back last week.

Those children need to be home and IN SCHOOL
But hey, those children are HOMESCHOOLED!

(Schools in the west haven't gone back to school yet.)
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Failed to mention the physical damage 2 dozen people have down to the Mall. And the drinking and drugs. Sounds like crazy but not too crazy. No, they are too crazy.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:28 pm Failed to mention the physical damage 2 dozen people have down to the Mall. And the drinking and drugs. Sounds like crazy but not too crazy. No, they are too crazy.
hey,, BUT FREEDOM!!!
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Also am disappointed there's a former park ranger, albeit state, with them. Most rangers I know are quirky but practical people. How does he feel about the woman with the OnlyFans account and all the drinking, drugs, and other 'moral movement' behavior?
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Okay, nothing happened tonight. Anarchy Princess is live screaming but that is it and she is being her normal crazy.

I think the most drama is likely removing the ticks from Dustin's butt-crack-- which they will never admit to
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

pipistrelle wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 10:41 pm Also am disappointed there's a former park ranger, albeit state, with them. Most rangers I know are quirky but practical people. How does he feel about the woman with the OnlyFans account and all the drinking, drugs, and other 'moral movement' behavior?
I get your point that park rangers are 'quirky' (Edward Abbey come on down!).

But why would they necessarily be overly sensitive about "drinking, drugs, and other 'moral movement' behavior" any more than any other wing nut?

The one's I (used to) know were into Park Rangerhood partly because they liked the bouts of solitude they got to experience where they could, if they wanted to, indulge in drinking, drugs, and other 'moral movement' behaviour. Of course when they were in 'urban' park beats, they had to enforce the law and stuff, but when they got remote assignments they could be a bit more 'relaxed' towards other people and their own private time.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Fiona wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:20 pm The fact the dregs of 1776 and former TCP are now living in their cars/camping out hit a national news aggregate site. ;)
Not Sharon Rondoodoo's Post & uFail? :o Fame!

Oh. U mean a real news site. Have the more popular right wing sites been covering this? Or do they see it as the official it is?
LM K

Post by LM K »

These are masterpieces. Well, at least to those of us who have gotten to know Xray through his livestreams.

LM K

Post by LM K »

A friend discovered something very interesting today.

Big D (Dennis Yarberry) and Bandit (Marcus Coppock), along with two other men I don't know, have started an LLC called Freedom Outlaws. They filed this on 6/27/2022.

Screenshot_20220807-231237_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220807-231237_Twitter.jpg (195.77 KiB) Viewed 1004 times
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Sounds like a motorcycle gang. Or a fake motorcycle gang.

Sounds like Joe's YouTube channel and lots of "work" went pfffft. Couldn't tell if that was old or news.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

realist

Post by realist »

LM K wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 5:15 am A friend discovered something very interesting today.

Big D (Dennis Yarberry) and Bandit (Marcus Coppock), along with two other men I don't know, have started an LLC called Freedom Outlaws. They filed this on 6/27/2022.

Screenshot_20220807-231237_Twitter.jpg
Adding to our share of nuts in NM.

:crying:
Image X 4
Image X 32
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 08, 2022 8:07 am Sounds like a motorcycle gang. Or a fake motorcycle gang.
Yeah, pretty much. My experience with the "outlaws" biker "gangs" is they cosplay much. Generally older men who don't know how to shave, get tats as if it is a competition. There is a super private illegal club here that I've been invited to with full bar and everything after hours. How I got invited I do not know. Industrial area and in a warehouse building.

The sum of them could not converse on any subject as well as a singular FogBow member. Dense as rocks. I went in to a hazard zone on your behalf to recon. I was like Jersey Jay shuffling through the grass and trees. I did it for you. You are welcome. 8-)
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Ha!

Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

As many would say, "For completeness:"

Naegleria fowleri, or the "brain eating amoebae," are predominantly in hot springs and other hot water bodies of water. I seriously doubt that the Potomac has temperatures that reach the point where these critters become active. Then, the person has to have water enter his nose to the point whereby the amoebae can access the olfactory nerve. If that happens, and it goes undetected, curtains.

Word of advice to all you hot springs enthusiasts: Use a nose clip if'n you want to submerge your head. Then exhale forcefully and rapidly through your nares.

https://www.cdc.gov/parasites/naegleria/index.html
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde

Return to “Current Politics”