Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Summary of Santa/Satan on the J6ers-- "Save My White People."

"And excuse my 'movement's' men with the ZZ Top wanna-be beards." 8-)
(they are doing a really bad job trying to pull that off)
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Infighting is funny.... or kinda not.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Okay, so I finally heard/saw the video where the live screamer was encouraging the supporters of the 'movement' to call the VA line for vets in distress.

He said to call "988" -- there was never a risk -- an annoyance but as I said above, "988" is effectively load-balanced. Everyone is OK.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

That's good. :thumbsup:
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

AGAIN, if they were telling their supporters online to call "988"--that is NOT just a crisis line for veterans. And they cannot clog it. If someone is sitting in Indiana and calls 988, it is going to a local/regional agency. And then they are going to bitch about jailed J6ers all the way over in DC? Their fans got a lot of eye-rolling at the other end of the line. :roll: Makes sense. :lol:

But nice try, sub 100 IQ idiots.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:35 pm Asshats.
Mueller, She Wrote @MuellerSheWrote wrote: BREAKING: Members of the 1776 Restoration Movement flooded the veteran suicide hotline this morning with bogus calls to release Jan 6th rioters. These are YOUR PEOPLE, @GOP

I received this message from a veteran in crisis. @DeptVetAffairs @votevets @TheJusticeDept
Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo wrote: Members of the 1776 Restoration Movement were back in Washington, D.C. this morning, and part of their activities included flooding the veteran's suicide hotline with bogus calls urging the D.C. jail to release Jan 6th rioters.
They made Keith Olbermannn's Worst Person in the World on yesterday's Countdown podcast for this stupid stunt. Of course thanks to reading TFB I knew immediately who these idiots were.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Just out of idle curiosity does these knutsacs give two shits about the 2,100 people in the DC Jail who did not try to overthrow the government?

Cause, how many of the 800 odd people arrested so far are actually in the DC Jail, 30ish?
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

Ga.Peach @ga_peach33 wrote: #1776RM #1776RestorationMovement
Twas the night before the shit show, when all through the camp, not a cult member was stirring, not even a scout;
naughty Aubrey's stockings were hung by the porta pottie without a care, in hopes that scamta soon would be there.
The children were nestled all snug in their tents, while visions of cigarettes and redbulls danced in their heads;
and hippie in her dog collar, and D in his underwear, we had just smoked some meth for a long winters night;
when out on the pavement there arose such a splatter,

I sprang from the sleeping bag to see what was the matter.
Away to the camper window I stumbled like white trash, then tore open the mini blinds and threw out all my stash.

The street light on the breast of the new yellow snow, gave a luster of grease and grime to objects below, when, what to my crossed eyes should appear,

but a miniature Kenworth and eight tiny lame deer, with a little fat driver so unwisely and not so quick, I knew in a moment it must be that prick.
More rabid than bagels his forces they came, and he bullhorned and shouted and called them by name:

"Now, Joshua! Now, Justin! Now, Victory and Corrine! On, bandit! On, Frankie! On, Oreo and JLynn!
To the top of the canopy, to the top of the light pole, now, Run away! Run away! Run away all!"
https://twitter.com/ga_peach33/status/1 ... 4602887170
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:59 pm Just out of idle curiosity does these knutsacs give two shits about the 2,100 people in the DC Jail who did not try to overthrow the government?

Cause, how many of the 800 odd people arrested so far are actually in the DC Jail, 30ish?
I've asked that question about various incarceration protests. Ammon Bundy in Nevada. No one's protesting there anymore.

About DC:
https://www.law.georgetown.edu/mcrp-jou ... on-in-d-c/
The DC jail population is almost exclusively Black—87.4 percent of male inmates are Black and 79.6 percent of female inmates are Black.[2] Blacks are overrepresented, particularly Black men considering men constitute 94.1 percent of the total inmate population.[3]
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Gregg wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:59 pm Just out of idle curiosity does these knutsacs give two shits about the 2,100 people in the DC Jail who did not try to overthrow the government?

I doubt their concern for the Jan 6 defendants who may be there. This is all about making noise and being seen, not about the defendants.

When the mission of your organization changes every other week, it is really hard to claim you are working to support your missing.
101010 :towel:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Nothing much going on with the 1776RM.

However, Anarchy Princess (live stream) went to Dollar Tree just now and spent $130-something on stuff to make care-packages for the J6 detainees. (She obviously has no job so I haz no idea where she gets money to throw around like that..). She should be more concerned for her children --as LM K has said she has a 15yo at risk/unstable.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Did she bother to check with the DC Jail to see what you are allowed to give inmates?

Or did she spend $230 something on stuff they're gonna throw away when she leaves it.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

We have a deacon who is very involved in prison ministry, and because of that, we have parishioners who are involved. They also just invited people to be involved with a prisoner pen pal project. All of these have a great deal amount of procedures and rules that have been created through coordination between the prisons/jails involved and the leaders of the prison ministries. This is done so that we can help and support the inmates in a safe way for them, the prison, and the ministry workers. All it takes is sitting down and creating a workable plan with all parties. Some folks seem to skip that part.

One rule on the pen pal project is that those writing use a different name and avoid specific personal information.
101010 :towel:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:33 pm Did she bother to check with the DC Jail to see what you are allowed to give inmates?

Or did she spend $230 something on stuff they're gonna throw away when she leaves it.
I mean, it's just rubbing alcohol, cold medications, and stuff like that. WHAT COULD GO WRONG?!?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Ben-Prime wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:24 am
Gregg wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:33 pm Did she bother to check with the DC Jail to see what you are allowed to give inmates?

I mean, it's just rubbing alcohol, cold medications, and stuff like that. WHAT COULD GO WRONG?!?
:lol: :lol:

Anyway, here is the link to AP's Dollar Tree excursion, if you or others are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU9cW_riV7I

AND A CORRECTION: the "care-packages" were not for J6 detainees. They were for un-housed Vets in DC.
raison de arizona

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

I watched a bit of Convoy Santa this morning discussing his kidney stones. :lol:
He said it's been a problem since he was 20 years old. :? I've never heard of a 20yo with kidney stones.

And then the downs syndrome child got on the stream with him and hugging each other and I had to end my viewing.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:53 pm I watched a bit of Convoy Santa this morning discussing his kidney stones. :lol:
He said it's been a problem since he was 20 years old. :? I've never heard of a 20yo with kidney stones.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Oh my, I felt much sadness when I learned of this today. Poor dude.

#FAFO
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:38 pm Nothing much going on with the 1776RM.

However, Anarchy Princess (live stream) went to Dollar Tree just now and spent $130-something on stuff to make care-packages for the J6 detainees. (She obviously has no job so I haz no idea where she gets money to throw around like that..). She should be more concerned for her children --as LM K has said she has a 15yo at risk/unstable.
The care packages were for local unhoused.

I'm no longer watching AP closely. Sadly, she did not report to a inpatient mental health facility even though she promised a judge she would check in within 12 hours of release.

AP has been sharing info she shouldn't. So far, nothing she has shared has out anyone at risk, but most of us have had to back away from her.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Multiple active members of 1776RM have lost their FB pages, as has the group. 1776RM thinks some of the trolls like Ant and AP got them shut down. It wasn't them.

My theory is that the "flood the suicide hotline" shit forced FB to take action.

The group had a backup page.

This morning Santa let it slip that there are very few in 1776RM now. There were 14 members at camp this morning, including at least 3 children and Ma and Pa.

But never fear ... MORE ARE ON THEIR WAY!

There's a newish youtube channel that makes fun of 1776: ReEnactments with Dolls.

I'm not sure why Hippy Mama joined TPC and then 1776RM. She has admitted that she's NEVER VOTED and never followed politics or political "issues". But it's all good. She pays attention to "the issues", allegedly.

Regarding the financial records. When Santa appointed a male-only board, one board member was put in charge of finances.

It appears that Hippy struggles with addition and subtraction. The board member in charge of tracking the grift is redoing the financial records all the way back to when 1776RM was founded.

There is a rally for the J6 insurrectionists tomorrow night (Sat, 9/25).

Regarding the Personal Protective Orders. DOA and Lori had their court hearing yesterday. DOA had 4 of 5 of the PPOs dropped. Lori had every PPO extended for 6 months.

Jamette was served with 5 PPOs at the hearing. She was asked if she wanted to waive the 10 day pre-hearing period. She refused to do so, which is smart.

Jamette has been very tame when counterprotesting. She's done nothing wrong. 1776 just doesn't like her.

Jamette is ex-military and a retired lawyer. She knows what she can and cannot do.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:32 am But never fear ... MORE ARE ON THEIR WAY!
I am pretty sure I've heard this story before. :biggrin:

They've been on their way for some time now.... I guess they just don't have phones with Google Maps installed. They are driving around in circles somewhere out there. But they are coming!! :lol:

Return to “Current Politics”