American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Suranis

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by Suranis »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:58 pm Legit Question for this uneducated in this area ignorant country girl, HOW does meth cause tooth loss?
https://www.verywellmind.com/meth-mouth ... th-1059402
How Meth Can Damage Your Mouth

Methamphetamine use damages dental health in several ways:4

Bruxism: Methamphetamine use can lead to the development of bruxism, a condition in which people clench and/or grind their teeth.
Drug additives: The acidic contents of this drug can also damage teeth. Additives can include battery acid, lantern fuel, antifreeze, hydrochloric acid, drain cleaner, lye, and over-the-counter cold medications containing ephedrine.
Lack of dental hygiene: The meth high can last up to 12 hours, during which time users often do not practice good dental hygiene such as brushing or flossing, which leave the sugary substances on their teeth for long periods of time.
Poor diet: Under the influence of meth and often during withdrawal, people often experience cravings for sugary foods and carbonated beverages, which are bad for teeth.
Xerostomia: Stimulant use, including meth, can also lead to xerostomia, or dry mouth, reducing protective saliva around the teeth.
I imagine Scurvy can be prevelent as well, as lack of fresh fruit and veggies can be a factor in addicts lives.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:58 pm
neonzx wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:10 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:12 pm wow his being in the 'movement" cost him some teeth
The meth cost him some teeth.
Legit Question for this uneducated in this area ignorant country girl, HOW does meth cause tooth loss?
Whatever you do, do not look up images of "meth mouth."

The damage meth does not only to the brain but to appearance is shocking enough that it's sometimes used in ads to young people, as in you really don't want to end up looking like this by the time you're 30.

One slideshow, not the worst.

https://wjla.com/news/nation-world/befo ... rs?photo=1
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:58 pm
neonzx wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:10 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:12 pm wow his being in the 'movement" cost him some teeth
The meth cost him some teeth.
Legit Question for this uneducated in this area ignorant country girl, HOW does meth cause tooth loss?
I'm no expert, but ...
Meth mouth” is characterized by severe tooth decay and gum disease, which often causes teeth to break or fall out. An examination of the mouths of 571 methamphetamine users showed:

96% had cavities
58% had untreated tooth decay
31% had six or more missing teeth

The teeth of people addicted to methamphetamines are characterized by being blackened, stained, rotting, crumbling and falling apart. Often, the teeth cannot be salvaged and must be removed. The extensive tooth decay is likely caused by a combination of drug-induced psychological and physiological changes resulting in dry mouth and long periods of poor oral hygiene. Methamphetamine itself is also acidic.

The study found that the more meth a person used, the worse their tooth decay was. Meth users who were 30 years of age or older, women or cigarette smokers were more likely to have tooth decay and gum disease.
https://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/az-topics/m/meth-mouth
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

1791 storm trooper is very proud of how clean his clan left the left the lot after being "evicted" (they were not evicted -- their parking passes were simply not renewed. 1776 turned the place into a residence (in their minds). It is the lot owners fault for not performing due diligence.
bh-emptylot.jpg
bh-emptylot.jpg (74.45 KiB) Viewed 1402 times
And 1791 storm trooper talks about they are going to the "Keys" (as in Key West) on Friday. No, we all know that is horseshit -- And even if they tried, there is no place for them to setup camp and there are feds everywhere. :lol:
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Not to mention the Keys are a very expensive place to hang around and since dry land is short there aren't many vacant parking lots available for hobo camps.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Not to mention that rich, entitled Republican voting, Death Santis supporting folks with their worth exhibited in how nicely expensive their property is ain't gonna have poor black/white/purple polka dot trash people stay to affect property values.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

As there appears to be no live-screams and few clues on the twitterverse.... some are trolling using remixes of the greatest hits.

LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

The 1776 is strangely quiet today. I think everyone but Oreo is on a streaming ban until further notice.

I assume that those still with 1776 are living at the hotel. Tomorrow Santa is supposedly meeting with a potential landlord. I have no idea what will happen with that meeting.

Matt, JLynn's husband, works for Keystone RVs. His employer has received multiple phone calls and emails letting them know about his actions with 1776. Matt is the 1776 member who used a bullhorn to hassle Ant a few times.

The Fake Firetruck left BH this morning! It was finally on its way to a super duper secret location! 45 minutes later, it was on the side of the road.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:53 pm The Fake Firetruck left BH this morning! It was finally on its way to a super duper secret location! 45 minutes later, it was on the side of the road.
Is bad of me to laugh? Does that make me a mean person again? 8-)
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Hay, side of the road is a secret location. I don't even know what road. :confuzzled:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

LM K wrote: Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:53 pm The 1776 is strangely quiet today. I think everyone but Oreo is on a streaming ban until further notice.

I assume that those still with 1776 are living at the hotel. Tomorrow Santa is supposedly meeting with a potential landlord. I have no idea what will happen with that meeting.

Matt, JLynn's husband, works for Keystone RVs. His employer has received multiple phone calls and emails letting them know about his actions with 1776. Matt is the 1776 member who used a bullhorn to hassle Ant a few times.

The Fake Firetruck left BH this morning! It was finally on its way to a super duper secret location! 45 minutes later, it was on the side of the road.
For a group that's so libertarian/freedom loving, they sure have a lot of rules.
LM K

Post by LM K »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:32 am :snippity:
For a group that's so libertarian/freedom loving, they sure have a lot of rules.
Last night, Santa did an interview on Oreo's livestream.
The rules are about to get stricter. After all this is a business, not a movement!!!

Points discussed by Santa:

*1776 has been an LLC since its conception. The group refused to talk about that fact until last week.

Why is this such an important point? Counterprotesters will be protesting a business instead of a different political group.

*Santa is done pretending that the sexes are equal. Men have to be men and women have to be women. The two sexes are expected to follow traditional roles. Women are not leaders; they are responsible for supporting the men.

-Santa confirmed that Rose was kicked out. Some supporters were claiming that Rose left the group willingly. She did not. Why was she booted? Santa said "She crossed the line one too many times."

*The group will now be more selective about who join the camp. Santa admitted that he had focused on "quantity, not quality" for camp. After all, they were a protest movement! Members who want to come live with the group will now be vetted.

*Soon, if you want to follow 1776's livestreams, you'll have to have a .99 cent subscription. Why? 1776 is trying to control trolls. They're tired of people harassing the group anonymously. By requiring a subscription, commenters must provide their real name, as found on their credit card.

Why real names? If a subscriber steps out of line, you'll be doxxed. This is how the group will "vet" followers.

What's interesting is that this will significantly decrease livestream traffic, which is a huge financial blow to those who've monetized their channel.

*THERE IS NO NEW LOCATION. The woman that was going to allow 1776 to stay on her land has rented part of her property to someone else. While their is still a plot for 1776, it's not big enough for the business to grow. The current 1776 would fit on the plot of land, but it's not big enough for future growth. :roll:

*Santa claims that members of Suicide Squad are driving to various 1776 member's family homes to threaten family members. This isn’t true.

So, lots of new rules, even for online supporters.

Santa thinks there are many more online supporters than there really are.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:48 pm What's interesting is that this will significantly decrease livestream traffic, which is a huge financial blow to those who've monetized their channel.

*THERE IS NO NEW LOCATION. The woman that was going to allow 1776 to stay on her land has rented part of her property to someone else. While their is still a plot for 1776, it's not big enough for the business to grow. The current 1776 would fit on the plot of land, but it's not big enough for future growth. :roll:

*Santa claims that members of Suicide Squad are driving to various 1776 member's family homes to threaten family members. This isn’t true.

So, lots of new rules, even for online supporters.

Santa thinks there are many more online supporters than there really are.
Thanks for the UPDATES.

Ya know, I really don't care what they do -- I just want the children out of there. Chrystal_meth has three and she seems to think she's a great mom. Um, no. I think you said she has no home to go back to but there is not any family?, extended family?, friends? that would take the kids in so she can keep playing cult ala Waco TX? There are a few other kids there, too. IF they evac the kids, they can go do whatever and destroy themselves if that is what they want to do.
LM K

Post by LM K »

I AM SO HAPPY THAT THEY DON'T HAVE A CAMP!

Santa has had 6 weeks to find a place to camp. Every potential camp has fallen through.

And, wtf. If you're a business, why do you have to live together? That's right. Food. Gotta grift food.

But now the focus is on political pressure. Y'all can't write and call politicians at home?

Now that fall is coming, it's not going to get easier to find a place to camp. State and federal campgrounds often close in Oct. While farmers might have plots, this group tears up land. And farmers will need their land back in a few months. The group just squatted on someone else's property for a week.
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:57 pm
Thanks for the UPDATES.

Ya know, I really don't care what they do -- I just want the children out of there. Chrystal_meth has three and she seems to think she's a great mom. Um, no. I think you said she has no home to go back to but there is not any family?, extended family?, friends? that would take the kids in so she can keep playing cult ala Waco TX? There are a few other kids there, too. IF they evac the kids, they can go do whatever and destroy themselves if that is what they want to do.
Chrystal meth may have burned all of her relationships with her pre-addiction life with friends and family. Those relationships can take years to heal when one goes into sobriety. Sometimes they can't be healed.* And taking in 3 kids, aged 13, 7, and 2 is a big sacrifice.

I agree about getting every child out of camp. CPS has visited BH and DC. They didn't feel that conditions warranted removing the children.

One of another parent's son is special needs. I think he has downs syndrome.

Chrystal is a horrible mother. Her children should be with their fathers (if around) or family/friends.

*My niece was addicted to heroin. My sister took full custody of her 2.5 year old, which changed to shared custody once the little one's dad moved to housing where he could have his daughter. He was living in a sober living house, willingly, but had to move out to gain shared custody. My niece then got pregnant again, and tested positive for opiates while in the hospital. Her newborn was also addicted to opiates. My niece's dad, my sister's ex, took custody of the newborn. Taking in and attatching to another infant was too much for my sister. But there was other family who could take the newborn.

Taking in one grandchild was really rough for both families. Taking in 3 ... that's so much to ask, emotionally and financially.

My niece is doing brilliantly with her sobriety. But it took time for her to get any custody of her daughters, as it should. And it took a long time to heal the wounds she caused her family.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

👀👀👀👀👀
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Clearly Santa has his accountant at hand to open the books in court
► Show Spoiler
:twisted:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:59 am Clearly Santa has his accountant at hand to open the books in court
► Show Spoiler
:twisted:
Well, his "accountant" is apparently the Hippy Mama lady who has her own sex business on the side. But Santa routed all the donations through/into his personal account so that pierced the veil that it's a business.

In other words, Santa is not going to sue anyone.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Went to the twitterverse again to search for clues. No new intel. No live screams today either. The bowel movement is dark. Sad. :cry:

Maybe LM K will have some updates later.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Find out where the wedding is and I'll send dachshunds. We're in Cincinnati this weekend.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Who is the person signing the contract here?

LM K

Post by LM K »

I'm a little behind on 1776. My Mom arrived on Thur night, and yesterday was an unpack day.

PatriotQ bought the land for 1776. It's 5 acres.

Patriot Q sends 1776 a lot of stuff. He's a true believer.

The property is is Berkley County, WV. Same county as BH is located.
LM K

Post by LM K »

I just learned that Patriot Q is leasing the land, not buying it.

Return to “Current Politics”