Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Conspiracy and Right Wing Radio

mimi

Conspiracy and Right Wing Radio

Post by mimi »

Idk where to put this or if the link will work as I entered it. But anyhoo, Patrick Byrne did an interview with that conspiracy goofball Tracy Beanz, real name Diaz.

She was suspended from twitter last month, but her podcasts are on Apple, Spotify, and a bunch more.

She is credited with being one of the biggest proponents of pizzagate and Qanon that really helped to spread it.

Anyhoo, enough background.

She and her sidekick on one of her podcasts did an interview with Patrick Byrne, that former CEO of overstock dot com turned conspiracy goober.

Idk why Dominion hasn’t sued his ass yet. But she should be sued as well.

I didn’t listen to the whole thing because… You know. Who can?

But I did use the fast forward button and some of it a listen. Too much, I think.

At about the 11 minute mark they go into the whole Venezuela/Hugo Chavez thing.

And about the 13 minute mark he compares his book to the Unabomber manifesto. Which is in fact probably the most truthful thing in this interview.

But then at about the 22 minute mark he says somebody he’s affiliated with infiltrated a warehouse in Georgia where ballots were stored and stole some. He lost me there. I have no idea what the heck he’s talking about. And then he says ballots were shredded, somebody paid for shredding using a dominion credit card, DHS and FBI got involved. I don’t know. It’s just nuts.

They trash Pence at the 36 minute mark or thereabouts.

And then at 40 or 41 minutes in or something, Byrne says that a militia dude told him on January 6 that they had people with long guns ready to take the city down. Later he blames January 6 on antifa. Funny that.

The whole thing was kind of crazy. But I used that forward a head thing a lot.

I don’t like it when they don’t put it on YouTube where I can change the speed. I don’t know how to change the speed on these.

Here’s the podcast. If it works:

https://content.blubrry.com/radioinflue ... 210222.mp3
Suranis

Re: Conspiracy and Right Wing Radio

Post by Suranis »

If its an MP3 file like that one you can simply download the file (right click, save as) then use a player like VLC player to skip through it or speed up playback. I clicked on the link in Firefox browser and could skip through it.
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “QAnon and StopTheSteal whackos”