Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

USA vs. GUY WESLEY REFFITT

Kendra

USA vs. GUY WESLEY REFFITT

Post by Kendra »

Can't wait :popcorn:

NEW: Prosecutors will call 13 witnesses in the first Jan 6 trial of Guy Reffitt, including 4 members of the USCP, former Secretary of the Senate, and 2 of Reffitt's 2 kids who he allegedly tried to intimidate.

Gov will ALSO call a fellow Three Percenter who was given immunity.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/02/0 ... l-00006592
Prosecutors late Monday began laying out their trial strategy for Jan. 6 cases in the clearest detail yet, indicating they intend to call multiple Capitol Police officers, a former Senate aide, a member of the Three Percenters militia who was granted immunity and the Secret Service agent who helped supervise then-Vice President Mike Pence’s visit to the Capitol that day.

Prosecutors revealed their proposed witness list in the case of Guy Reffitt, a Texas man who was charged with storming onto Capitol grounds, attacking multiple Capitol Police officers and carrying a firearm. Reffitt is charged with civil disorder, obstructing Congress’ proceedings, carrying a semiautomatic handgun to the Capitol and later, after returning home, attempting to obstruct justice.
Pretrial statement: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 6.98.0.pdf
Kendra

Re: USA vs. GUY WESLEY REFFITT

Post by Kendra »

Pretrial hearing on Friday in the first US Capitol case to go to trial

Guy Reffitt of Texas. (Scheduled for Feb 28)

Courtroom is ready ====>

(Court provided image to @cbsnews - cameras prohibited inside)
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Thread at the link. Showtime :popcorn:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Damn! And I was scheduled to work on my taxes today.

(Update: Taxes are NOT getting done today.)
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 11:39 am Damn! And I was scheduled to work on my taxes today.
Sorry/not sorry :bighug:

I have a slow work day, so I'm following Scott.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

The first witness in the first US Capitol siege criminal trial takes the stand

A former US Capitol Police officer... who we expect to testify about the "less than lethal" force she'll say was used against defendant Guy Reffitt on Jan 6, 2021
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

If the Jan. 6 protesters had been black I doubt it would have taken 14 months to get the first one to trial, but whatevs.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

KERKHOFF described why she decided not to use her firearm against Reffitt or other aggressors.

1) Concerns about hitting others in the crowd

2) Belief that rioters were armed.

"I was afraid it was going to be a shootout," she said.
bob

Post by bob »

Kendra wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:56 pm
"Here's the digital image of a sketch of a photo" is fairly meta.
Image ImageImage
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

This is wild, its our new age, the family's on Twitter:

Wife Nicole: https://twitter.com/ReffittNicole/with_replies

Nicole Reffitt @ReffittNicole 👇👇👇 All the 1/6ers have known from the beginning that our treatment, and persecution would be used to scare other people from exercising their rights to protest…they can’t arrest us all, stay strong and keep on truckin ✌🏻
7:34 PM · Feb 12, 2022·Twitter for iPhone 6 Retweets 22 Likes

Daughter Payton:
@peytin.r • Instagram photos and videoshttps://www.instagram.com/peytin
SC: peyton.reffitt ✧༺♥༻✧ despite all my rage I'm still just a rotting cage. my people's profile picture. my people. foodie's profile picture.

peyton reffitt (@ReffittPeyton) / Twitter https://twitter.com/reffittpeyton
peyton reffitt's Tweets ... I'm reading Brave New World and going to read Fahrenheit 451 and 1984. I always hating reading but now I'm starting to be in love with ...

Watch peyton.reffitt's Newest TikTok Videos https://www.tiktok.com › @peyton.reffitt
peyton.reffitt (@peyton.reffitt) on TikTok | 6.5K Likes. 985 Fans. Wylie, Texas snap - peyton.reffitt insta - peytin.r.
Daughter Sarah:
https://twitter.com/sarahreffitt1?lang=en
https://www.facebook.com/sarah.reffitt.7

Family GiveSendGo $60K raised. He calls himself a "POW". Fu*k him. https://www.givesendgo.com/G23DE
Reffitt Family fund
Campaign Created by: Jodi Reffitt

The funds from this campaign will be received by Jodi Reffitt.

Reffitt Family and January 6th POW...

If you told me three months ago I would be asking for help for my family from a D.C. Department of Corrections cell. I would have burst into laughter. Yet, the lord had different plans. Granny (the Matriarch of our Family) would say "You make plans and God Laugh's" when she was alive, church was twice on Sunday and once on Wednesday but Meals on Wheels and other church functions went on like clockwork. She was truly never wrong.
So, as Gods plan unfolds he has presented before me this website. I ask not for me but for my amazing Wife (Nicole) and my two amazing daughters (Peyton and Sarah). The lords plan appears to leave work for the meek. The bills at home are falling critically behind and the stress is overbearing for all my girls. My youngest wasn't able to continue working, at 16 it has been more than she can stand. My eldest has been punished by her employers for taking time off to help at home. Nicole
has barely managed to hold her job with all the emotional breakdowns and the time off needed to talk to court appointed legal counsel and helping me and the girls. She is doing so well to stay strong but it's been a punishing toll on her. Losing her husband and the lost soul of our son. Add the disgusting social media hate comments and threats. Plus death threats coming in the Postal Mail. Our only son turning away from all of the family and the crushing heartbreak. It's been a breathtaking revelation. It's my conviction...that Our Father leads me to write this. I want only for my family to be spared from the burden that has been brought on them through no fault of their own. They do not deserve such horrible treatment regardless of the accusations set forth on me. The lord and time will clear me of these, I have no doubt.
God Bless my Family and God Bless you,
Guy Reffitt

Guy's son Jackson is a cutie. He's on Twitter: https://twitter.com/jackson_reffitt?lang=en

Jackson.JPG
Jackson.JPG (36.62 KiB) Viewed 2112 times

Jackson did an interview with VICE recently: https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3n3m8/ ... torn-apart

He has a GFM for a college fund, $125K so far: https://www.gofundme.com/f/jackson-reff ... e&utm_camp

His GFM updates are pretty active:
Jackson Reffitt college fund
February 19, 2022
by Jackson REFFITT, Organizer
Hey everyone! Trial looming closer and barely any sleep i’m terrified but very excited as well. Spending a few weeks in DC, please let me know if there is anything i should visit, read, or watch to keep myself busy!
To this day i read every message sent my way so please hit me up! reading anything sent my way will keep my mind off of the stressful next few weeks.
love you all! jackson.,.,

January 7, 2022
Lots of updates over the one year anniversary and lots more to come! This February is going to suck more than ever with the trial edging closer every day but i am rolling with it right now. Cannot wait to officially see my entire family though, even after all the hardship its going to help me a ton to finally see them!
Expect alot to happen towards the end of February. Once its all set in stone so will my future!
I cannot thank everyone enough for support and the amazing messages i receive, i still read every single one. Thanks you guys!

December 23, 2021
As the one year anniversary comes up, i am still keeping up with every message that comes through. I read each and everyone so please don’t worry i am always keeping up with you as well!
Lots of articles coming up these few months on the upcoming trial on my father in February as well as plenty of updates from me. I am working and about to formally start college again as this trial is soon to wrapped up.
Please don’t be afraid to shoot me a message i am always reading them!
Here's Jackson's Chris Cuomo interview

JACKSON REFFITT INTERVIEW WITH CHRIS CUOMO | DAD ARRESTED AFTER CAPITOL RIOTS
44,627 views Jan 22, 2021

Here's the family on GMA:

‘I blame both of them:’ Family torn apart by Jan. 6 searches for healing
598,054 views Jan 4, 2022

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

STANDBY:

Day 4 of the first US Capitol riot trial resumes at federal courthouse in DC

An FBI special agent is coming to the stand.

Defendant Guy Reffitt is accused of charging at police while carrying gun, threatening his kids if they turned him in

His son will testify today
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Testimony in Guy Reffitt’s trial has resumed.

Jurors are now hearing additional testimony from Inspector Monique Moore, who was in charge of the U.S. Capitol Police command center on Jan. 6.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Also live tweeting: https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Guy Reffitt, referring to Nancy Pelosi, says he’s “dragging that b***h out hardcore."
Can't wait to hear what the defense puts on.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Kendra wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:12 pm
Guy Reffitt, referring to Nancy Pelosi, says he’s “dragging that b***h out hardcore."
Can't wait to hear what the defense puts on.
The defense opening was 2 minutes long. Basically, Reffitt is a big talker but isn't dangerous.

I truly have no idea how the defense will attempt to defend their client. The evidence against Reffitt is overwhelming.

2 of Reffittt's children are going to testify. Reffittt's son testified today. I'm not sure when Reffittt's daughter Peyton is scheduled to testify later.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Following the live tweeting by reporters on the son's testimony, it doesn't sound good at all. But...you never do know with juries.
LM K

Post by LM K »

LM K

Post by LM K »

Guy and Jackson have been estranged from Jan 2021.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'd like to buy that young man a beer. I hope he has security.
Pup Dennis in training to be a guide dog & given to a deserving vet. Thx! ImageImageImage x4
LM K

Post by LM K »

Today's evidence and testimony has been damning for Reffitt.

Excellent coverage of evidence and testimony by Zoe Tillman. https://twitter.com/ZoeTillman?t=0p-9G8 ... uKBig&s=09

H/T Kendra for pointing me to Tillman's acct.

Not all of Reffitt's militia buddies approved of his actions.

This is interesting; message between Reffitt and a militia member.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Hello from the DC federal courthouse, for Day 5 of the first Jan. 6 trial.

On yesterday's testimony from defendant Guy Reffitt's 19-year-old son, and the mountain of exhibits the jury saw featuring Reffitt's own words before, during, and after the attack:
LM K

Post by LM K »

This is not part of the trial. But Ryan Kelly posted it while covering the Reffitt trial.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

That concludes Hightower's testimony, he puts his mask back on and it appears to be a "Blue Lives Matter" design.

That's a wrap on the trial. Govt expects to rest by lunch on Monday, Welch says no defense witnesses

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”