"Freedom Convoys" "People's Convoy" Canadian & US Trucker Protests against COVID Vaccine Mandates & Other Grievances

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: "Freedom Convoys" Canadian & US Trucker Protests against COVID Vaccine Mandates and Other Grievances

Post by Phoenix520 »

Granted, I haven’t live in DC since the 80s, but at that time the Beltway was kinda useless for getting around. It was always under construction somewhere and constricted; the city outgrew it long ago and most denizens have two or three alternative routes to anywhere they want to go.

This isn’t Ottawa.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Re: "Freedom Convoy" Canadian Trucker Protest against COVID Vaccine Mandates and Other Grievances

Post by LM K »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:23 am Image
The honking stops when freedom improves!
Oh noes! Operational security has been breached!
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Danraft

Re: "Freedom Convoys" Canadian & US Trucker Protests against COVID Vaccine Mandates and Other Grievances

Post by Danraft »

Whether it is planned or not, just by the timing of Omicron fading and various local and regional NPIs being relaxed recently and in the immediate future, it is likely the members and observers of the “Freedom Convoy” may feel they have achieved success.
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Soooo, if anyone thought they'd be truckin' from Oregon on I-84, they can forget that noise.
Update from ODOT as of 2:45pm
I-84 is closed eastbound and westbound to all traffic in eastern Oregon. Eastbound is closed between Exit 216 (six miles east of Pendleton) and Exit 265 (La Grande). Westbound is closed to between Exit 374 (Ontario) and Exit 216. The closures are due to multiple vehicle crashes near milepost 230. The westbound freeway is closed at Ontario due to limited parking space in Baker City and La Grande. Local traffic may be able to access the westbound freeway between Ontario and Baker City to get home (check for more information by clicking the closure icon on TripCheck.com). This is expected to be an extended closure lasting all night for westbound freeway and several hours for eastbound freeway. OR 204 (Tollgate Highway) and OR 245 are also closed to all but local traffic. These are not viable detour routes for freeway traffic.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Not sure why, but I put myself through about 20 minutes of Tucker as he ranted about the MEAN MEAN MEAN TYRANNICAL Canadian Government in cracking down to get these aholes off the street and go home. Such outrage over police overreach and general meanness by picking on these poor peaceful protesters.

So I flash back to the 2020 protests over the George Floyd killing and all those protesters that so OUTRAGED the folks at Fox and why didn't someone step in to enforce and break this stuff up? Portland? Where was the National Guard? Seattle? Where was Mayor Jenny and getting the police in to break up the Chop Zone?

Why is it OK to demand officials for one party to enforce the rules, but such outrage when it's not on their message?
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

OK, you'll want to sit down for this because it's SHOCKING.

Miki Booth is all-in on the Freedumb Convoy. :o So if you've ever wanted to hang out with Miki, here's your opportunity.

Miki Truck.JPG
Miki Truck.JPG (72.33 KiB) Viewed 2482 times

Miki Convoy.JPG
Miki Convoy.JPG (80.24 KiB) Viewed 2482 times

Miki Convoy 2.JPG
Miki Convoy 2.JPG (73.69 KiB) Viewed 2482 times

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: "Freedom Convoys" "People's Convoy" Canadian & US Trucker Protests against COVID Vaccine Mandates & Other Grievances

Post by Luke »

Outrageous! Some guy on Twitter called Miki a A HOLE. What nerve. Set him straight toot sweet!
BuckeyeTexan @ntdprh8gsc
Problematic 78%
A HOLE!!!
Quote Tweet OrlyLicious 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious· 46m
"#Birther Princess" Miki Booth rides again! Look for Miki on an overpass on I-44 near home in Miami, OK. She donated $50 to #PeoplesConvoy #TruckersForFreedom, her biggest donation since Trump's picture book for folks who can't read. Don't fall off that overpass Miki! #Freedumb

11:57 PM · Feb 21, 2022·
Replying to @ntdprh8gsc
OrlyLicious 🇺🇸@ Orly_licious·1m Replying to @ntdprh8gsc
That's a horrible name to call Miki Booth! Granted, she's a racist & ignorant #Birther, but to call her A HOLE is out of line. Listen & learn from Fred singing "The Rainbow Connection". @estiveo @t_f_bow @PogueMoran @jkryn @wlbryan @R_C_Radio @The_Fogbow

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Re: "Freedom Convoys" "People's Convoy" Canadian & US Trucker Protests against COVID Vaccine Mandates & Other Grievances

Post by neonzx »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:38 am Outrageous! Some guy on Twitter called Miki a A HOLE. What nerve. Set him straight toot sweet!
Gosh, looks like a nice video, but why can't youtubers do proper equalization on their vids? I can hear barely shite at 100%.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:51 pm Not sure why, but I put myself through about 20 minutes of Tucker as he ranted about the MEAN MEAN MEAN TYRANNICAL Canadian Government in cracking down to get these aholes off the street and go home. Such outrage over police overreach and general meanness by picking on these poor peaceful protesters.

So I flash back to the 2020 protests over the George Floyd killing and all those protesters that so OUTRAGED the folks at Fox and why didn't someone step in to enforce and break this stuff up? Portland? Where was the National Guard? Seattle? Where was Mayor Jenny and getting the police in to break up the Chop Zone?

Why is it OK to demand officials for one party to enforce the rules, but such outrage when it's not on their message?
Its a dark mystery.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Trashy.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Wait for warmer weather and the snow thaws... :bored:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Azastan wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:40 pm Soooo, if anyone thought they'd be truckin' from Oregon on I-84, they can forget that noise.
Update from ODOT as of 2:45pm
I-84 is closed eastbound and westbound to all traffic in eastern Oregon. Eastbound is closed between Exit 216 (six miles east of Pendleton) and Exit 265 (La Grande). Westbound is closed to between Exit 374 (Ontario) and Exit 216. The closures are due to multiple vehicle crashes near milepost 230. The westbound freeway is closed at Ontario due to limited parking space in Baker City and La Grande. Local traffic may be able to access the westbound freeway between Ontario and Baker City to get home (check for more information by clicking the closure icon on TripCheck.com). This is expected to be an extended closure lasting all night for westbound freeway and several hours for eastbound freeway. OR 204 (Tollgate Highway) and OR 245 are also closed to all but local traffic. These are not viable detour routes for freeway traffic.
Indeed. We should prolly rename the pass to Little Ottawa instead of Deadmans Pass and Cabbage Hill.
Attachments
TripCheck 1-84-4.jpg
TripCheck 1-84-4.jpg (60.61 KiB) Viewed 2353 times
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

bill_g wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 9:04 am

Indeed. We should prolly rename the pass to Little Ottawa instead of Deadmans Pass and Cabbage Hill.
I don't know if they got that cleaned up or not, but considering that we got snow up here, I'd say it's a safe bet that 84 got some more too.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Good times!
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

neonzx wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:00 am
orlylicious wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:38 am Outrageous! Some guy on Twitter called Miki a A HOLE. What nerve. Set him straight toot sweet!
Gosh, looks like a nice video, but why can't youtubers do proper equalization on their vids? I can hear barely shite at 100%.
I mean, I'm sure I'm coming in late with this one since it was a long day at work, but if these people believed in equalizing *anything*, they wouldn't be who they are.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Luke

Post by Luke »

Doubtful we'd be lucky enough for public comment, but there have been rumors a staging area has been set up near an overpass on I-44 near Miami, Oklahoma. All we know so far is that there are donut crumbs and Pupperoni wrappers reported all over.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:43 pm Doubtful we'd be lucky enough for public comment, but there have been rumors a staging area has been set up near an overpass on I-44 near Miami, Oklahoma. All we know so far is that there are donut crumbs and Pupperoni wrappers reported all over.
Good ole' Miami Oklahoma. Back in the day, when I was a teen living in KCMO, that's where all the kids ran off to elope.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Emergency over. Dunno if that means they are releasing bank accounts though.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke

Post by Luke »

The Outrage grifters like Ezra Levant are weeping and projecting. Tried to reassure them they'll find a new shiny object for the marks.

Dead-enders are finding any possible excuses vs. the truth.

raison de arizona

Tough break :thumbsup:
Graham Richardson @grahamctv wrote: Breaking: Pat King denied bail #ottnews #onpoli #cdnpoli #OttawaOccupied
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Click on the tweet to see the video.

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
raison de arizona

LM K wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 5:59 pm Click on the tweet to see the video.

I see we've reached the FO portion of FAFO.

Gee, if it isn't the consequences of my own actions.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I thought Biden couldnt fight a war on 2 fronts? :?: :cantlook:
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Have to have license plates, because they were revoked when the vehicle was towed. Have to have certified check, but bank accounts are frozen.
Yeah, this was a plan someone didn't think through.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “Current Politics”