The Fake Electors

Post by p0rtia »

Ooooooh. Another birthday prezzie!

Best Birthday Ever!

:groupdance:
W. Kevin Vicklund

The Fake Electors

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

If Timothy King is convicted, I'm baking a giant cake in celebration and sending him pictures of it on the anniversary of his incarceration. I lived in Ypsi long enough to gain a firsthand appreciation of how much an asshole this guy is.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

The Fake Electors

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

P0rtia’s birthday should be everyday!!!!!!
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

The Fake Electors

Post by poplove »

I'm hopeful that the six fake Nevada electors will be also indicted at some point. AG Ford said a while back that he “would not jeopardize anything that we are doing or that we may do by commenting on whether we’re investigating.”
MN-Skeptic

The Fake Electors

Post by MN-Skeptic »

The Michigan fake electors are ages 55 to 82. Old enough to know better. At that age I certainly wouldn’t want to be sitting in prison!
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

The Fake Electors

Post by keith »

Uttering!

They're being busted for uttering!

(Among other stuff of course)

I've been waiting for 10 yearx for some asshole fo get busted for uttering.
Has everybody heard about the bird?
John Thomas8

The Fake Electors

Post by John Thomas8 »

keith wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:31 pm Uttering!

They're being busted for uttering!

(Among other stuff of course)

I've been waiting for 10 yearx for some asshole fo get busted for uttering.
tuckertuckerthedumbfucker utters way too much.
bob

The Fake Electors

Post by bob »

An interesting thread that documents knowing falsities, illegalities, consciousness of guilt, etc.
Image ImageImage
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

The Fake Electors

Post by raison de arizona »

What a bunch of Morans, just like the AZ fakes. I hope they go down.
IMG_5391.jpeg
IMG_5391.jpeg (98.52 KiB) Viewed 7217 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

The Fake Electors

Post by pipistrelle »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 6:51 pm The Michigan fake electors are ages 55 to 82. Old enough to know better. At that age I certainly wouldn’t want to be sitting in prison!
Trump is president, of course, so they weren't going to face consequences.
Kendra

The Fake Electors

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 12481&ei=8
A town clerk in Michigan will be barred from running any elections after being charged earlier this week by the state attorney general for acting as a fake elector in 2020 for then-President Donald Trump.

On Thursday, the Michigan Bureau of Elections notified Stan Grot, a Republican who has served as the Shelby Township clerk since 2012, that he will be prohibited from administering elections while the charges are pending.

Grot was among the 16 Republicans charged earlier this week by Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel for allegedly signing certificates that falsely stated Trump won the state, not Biden. Each of the 16 people face the same eight criminal charges, including forgery and conspiracy to commit election forgery. The most serious charges carry a maximum penalty of 14 years in prison.

In a phone interview with the Associated Press, Grot declined to discuss the charges against him but pledged to adhere to the directive in the letter.

"There’s a request for me to recuse myself from elections until the issue of charges is resolved and I intend to abide by it,” Grot said.

Conducting elections is one of the primary duties of a clerk. Grot is an elected official and will continue in his other roles as township clerk, such as preparing agendas and recording meetings. Shelby Township is a suburb of Detroit and holds a population of close to 80,000.
bob

The Fake Electors

Post by bob »

Fake elector/defendant Lundgren claims they were duped.

This sounds like test balloons for possible defenses, i.e., a reliance-on-counsel or too-old/too-dumb to form the necessary mental state.
Edit: Type-O. :bag:
Image ImageImage
Jim

The Fake Electors

Post by Jim »

bob wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:10 pm Fake elector/defendant Lundgren claims they were duped.

This sounds test balloons for possible defenses, i.e., a reliance-on-counsel or too-old/too-dumb to form the necessary mental state.
Sounds like someone who needs to hire their own lawyer and flip for the government.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

The Fake Electors

Post by Frater I*I »

bob wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:10 pm :snippity:
Madam Lundgren, this is for you...

https://photos.app.goo.gl/GubTpJneSJ4GnUTG8
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
bob

The Fake Electors

Post by bob »

Jim wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 5:16 pm Sounds like someone who needs to hire their own lawyer and flip for the government.
Lundgren claims she has evidence that their signatures were forged from an innocuous sign-in sheet.

As the kids say, PODIH.
Image ImageImage
Slim Cognito
Verified:

The Fake Electors

Post by Slim Cognito »

Is she the one who is saying she thought she was going as a delegate, not an elector? Because I heard the guy trying to get them into the courthouse talking to the security person. He said they were the “electors.” is she going to claim she didn’t hear that? Are they all going to claim they never heard fearless leader insist they were the electors?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

The Fake Electors

Post by RTH10260 »

Ginni Thomas Under Scrutiny Following Arrest of Michigan Fake Electors

BY EWAN PALMER
ON 7/19/23 AT 6:56 AM EDT

There are calls for Virginia "Ginni" Thomas, the wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, to face investigation for allegedly trying to overturn the 2020 election results after 16 Republicans were charged in Michigan over a "false elector" plot.

Ginni Thomas has long come under scrutiny over her actions in the wake of the last election, including sending text messages to Donald Trump's former chief of staff Mark Meadows urging him to help overturn the results of the election, while describing Joe Biden's fair victory as the "greatest heist of our history."

Ginni Thomas is also alleged to have sent emails to dozens of Arizona election officials and lawmakers claiming it was their "constitutional duty" to install a "clean slate of electors" who would be willing to declare Trump the winner in the Grand Canyon State in 2020. Thomas is said to have told the lawmakers to "stand strong in the face of political and media pressure" and falsely claimed the responsibility to choose electors was "yours and yours alone."

https://www.newsweek.com/ginni-thomas-a ... an-1813950
Kendra

The Fake Electors

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... 853c&ei=13
LANSING, Mich. (AP) — A Michigan attorney involved in multiple efforts around the country to overturn the 2020 election in support of former President Donald Trump has been charged in connection with accessing and tampering with voting machines in Michigan, according to court records.

The charges against Stefanie Lambert come days after Matthew DePerno, a Republican lawyer who Trump endorsed in an unsuccessful run for Michigan attorney general last year, and former GOP state Rep. Daire Rendon were arraigned in connection with the case.

Lambert, DePerno, and Rendon were named by Attorney General Dana Nessel’s office last year as having “orchestrated a coordinated plan to gain access to voting tabulators.”

Michigan is one of at least three states where prosecutors say people breached election systems while embracing and spreading Trump’s lie that the 2020 election was stolen.

Investigators there say five vote tabulators were illegally taken from three counties and brought to a hotel room, according to documents released last year by Nessel’s office. The tabulators were then broken into and “tests” were performed on the equipment.

Lambert, who is listed in court records under the last name Lambert-Junttila, is charged with undue possession of a voting machine and conspiracy, according to court records. She is scheduled to be arraigned Thursday in Oakland County, according to a judge's schedule.
raison de arizona

The Fake Electors

Telethon for the fake electors, featuring Loomer and Lake among others. Really the whole list is pretty funny. They forgot to put the phone number on the graphic. Because they're dumb.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

The Fake Electors

Post by Kendra »

https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/07/politics ... index.html
One of the fake electors put forward by Republicans in Michigan said in December 2020 that the plan to use a slate of fake electors to help Donald Trump win their state came together following conversations with “some very incredible constitutional attorneys” from the Trump campaign.

In a December 2020 radio interview reviewed by CNN’s KFile, Meshawn Maddock, one of the 16 fake electors in Michigan charged by the state attorney general for the alleged scheme, detailed the Trump campaign-directed plan and said the crucial decision on which electors to use would ultimately rest with a constitutional attorney and Vice President Mike Pence and Congress.

The newly uncovered interview reveals Maddock’s detailed knowledge of the Trump campaign’s involvement in the plot and undermines her more recent comments claiming only a “vague” recollection of it when asked about CNN reporting from last year – which first reported on the Trump campaign’s alleged involvement in the scheme, according to three sources with direct knowledge.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

The Fake Electors

Post by keith »

Ms. Maddock I draw your attention to the following:

https://www.google.com/search?q=incredi ... e&ie=UTF-8
Has everybody heard about the bird?
raison de arizona

The Fake Electors

Paywall.
https://x.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/17 ... 40026?s=20
Mueller, She Wrote 🇺🇦 🇮🇱 @MuellerSheWrote wrote: BREAKING: Michigan fraudulent elector James Renner has PLED GUILTY and is cooperating with the Michigan Attorney General. His 8 felony charges will be dropped in exchange for his cooperation.
detriotnews.com paywall: https://t.co/9ZLBLAxKqi
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

The Fake Electors

Post by Foggy »

:shock:

:mrgreen:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
much ado

The Fake Electors

Post by much ado »

I love seeing them crumble.

Is this becoming a trend? It seems so.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

The Fake Electors

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:57 pm Paywall.
https://x.com/MuellerSheWrote/status/17 ... 40026?s=20
Mueller, She Wrote 🇺🇦 🇮🇱 @MuellerSheWrote wrote: BREAKING: Michigan fraudulent elector James Renner has PLED GUILTY and is cooperating with the Michigan Attorney General. His 8 felony charges will be dropped in exchange for his cooperation.
detriotnews.com paywall: https://t.co/9ZLBLAxKqi
Michigan AG drops charges against Trump elector in cooperation deal

CRAIG MAUGER The Detroit News
13 hours ago

Lansing — Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel's office has reached a cooperation deal with one of the 16 Republicans who signed a certificate falsely claiming Donald Trump won the state's 2020 presidential election.

The agreement between Nessel's office and James Renner of Lansing, the first arrangement of its kind to be publicly revealed in the electors probe, was discussed during a brief Ingham County District Court hearing Thursday morning. Judge Kristen Simmons granted a motion to drop the eight felony charges that had been brought against Renner.

Also on Thursday, Simmons granted a request for a mental evaluation of another Trump elector, Timothy King of Ypsilanti. King's lawyer, Michael Vincent, said in court that King suffered "delusional" and "illogical" thinking and it had been difficult to get him to focus on the serious charges he's facing.

According to the deal between Renner and the Attorney General's office, Renner will "cooperate fully" with law enforcement to provide information about "Michigan false slate of electors."

Danny Wimmer, spokesman for Nessel, confirmed the Attorney General's office had dismissed the case under an agreement that Renner will cooperate with prosecutors.

"We’re excited for this result,” Renner's lawyer, Clint Westbrook, said in court.

The dismissal came the same day lawyer Sidney Powell, who brought an unsuccessful lawsuit to overturn Michigan's 2020 election, pleaded guilty to reduced charges in Georgia as part of a deal with prosecutors there.

Renner, 76, could serve as a witness in future legal proceedings as state prosecutors pursue charges against 15 other Republicans who signed the false certificate on Dec. 14, 2020. Renner was one of two Republicans who filled in for previously selected Trump electors who couldn't attend the gathering.

Nessel's office announced it was bringing eight felony charges, including forgery allegations, against each of the 16 Republican electors on July 18.

https://eu.detroitnews.com/story/news/p ... 241254007/

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”