Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Otero County, NM Fraudit (starring Clements and Shiva)

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Otero County, NM Fraudit (starring Clements and Shiva)

Post by Foggy »

This is where you brutalize the first and most obvious offenders in order to send the message. Hate to say it, but drop the house on 'em. :mad:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I had to look it up. That's the part of NM where they tested the first atomic bombs. It's more northern Texas than south eastern New Mexico. It's less than one person per square mile country. Not surprising they're Trumpies.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

bill_g wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:43 am I had to look it up. That's the part of NM where they tested the first atomic bombs. It's more northern Texas than south eastern New Mexico. It's less than one person per square mile country. Not surprising they're Trumpies.
It's also the alternate abode of meteor fraudster Steven Curry when he is not in Colorado. He hung out in the jail there for a bit as well.
101010 :towel:
realist

Post by realist »

bill_g wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:43 am I had to look it up. That's the part of NM where they tested the first atomic bombs. It's more northern Texas than south eastern New Mexico. It's less than one person per square mile country. Not surprising they're Trumpies.
The vast majority of Southeastern NM is filled with Trumpanzees. It was full of birthers as well.
Image X 4
Image X 32
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

northland10 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:02 am It's also the alternate abode of meteor fraudster Steven Curry when he is not in Colorado. He hung out in the jail there for a bit as well.
They found space aliens there too.
realist wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:12 am The vast majority of Southeastern NM is filled with Trumpanzees. It was full of birthers as well.
Sounds lovely. Actually, I passed through there in the early 70's on a whirlwind tour of the US after getting out of the service. Greyhound offered the Ameripass. For a ridiculously low price, you could get on and off anywhere for a year (or something like that). Go any place you wanted. Interesting trip. Not that Almagordo was memorable (other than recalling I stopped there for a couple days). I think I spent a night on a bench waiting for the next bus.

I did meet this lady: Neva Dell Hunter. Interesting group around her. Like totally far out man.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Because of going to music camps in my youth, and working scout camp later, I sadly never made it to a location in Northeast NM.

https://www.philmontscoutranch.org/

My knowledge of New Mexico is basically:

1. Aliens
2. A place where they blow things up with really big booms
3. A national lab where they research how to blow things up with really big booms
4. A university where they teach you how to blow things up (without you being one of the things blown up)
5. Philmont (the Guide to Safe Scouting frowns on the use of explosives energetic materials, so no big booms, just forest fires)
101010 :towel:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

6) northwest NM is beautiful
7) stay away from squirrels like they have the plague. Because they do.
8) uranium mines
9) Truth or Consequences
Has everybody heard about the bird?
realist

Post by realist »

keith wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:23 am 6) northwest NM is beautiful
8) uranium mines
9) Truth or Consequences
6 is absolutely true
7 is yes, has been found
8 yes, there are uranium mines in NM
9 T or C is nowhere near northwest NM - Has a great golf course, though. :biggrin:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Yeah, but as a non-New-Mexican, the best thing about New Mexico is that there are literally millions of perfectly patriotic American citizens who have no idea that it's one of the 50 states, and who are unwilling to travel there because of the cartels ... and they don't speak Spanish or have a passport. :lol:

And I am never going to tell anyone, "No, really, there's a state called New Mexico and it's one of the 50 states in our country" unless I am speaking to someone under 10 years old. I am not here to educate intentional morons. I don't mind educating children, but morons who never learn anything anyway? No. :nope:

I've actually driven through NM a lot over the years, and it really is amazingly beautiful. I can't talk ol' Wifehorn into it, but I'd move there in a heartbeat.
Out from under. :thumbsup:
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

realist wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:47 am
keith wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:23 am 6) northwest NM is beautiful
8) uranium mines
9) Truth or Consequences
6 is absolutely true
7 is yes, has been found
8 yes, there are uranium mines in NM
9 T or C is nowhere near northwest NM - Has a great golf course, though. :biggrin:
Each point is independent of the others.
There is no suggestion that TorC was in NW NM
Has everybody heard about the bird?
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:48 pm
tek wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:26 pm
The County will provide $49,750 for the audit being contracted with EchoMail, an email management software company
Sounds legit.
Oh but you left off the best part!
The County will provide $49,750 for the audit being contracted with EchoMail, an email management software company that is headed by Shiva Ayyadurai
:lol: Dr. Shiva INVENTED email!
They sure are getting off on the right foot with that duo!
https://news.yahoo.com/echomail-finds-n ... 51902.html
On April 15, Otero County asked for a refund of $15,125 which is the difference between the $24,875 payment and the amount the County felt was the value of services rendered.

"We didn't believe the work that EchoMail had produced was covered by the half we already paid after talking to them, we were able to get a refund of $15,125," Nichols said. "So, we spent just under $10,000 on the work that they did do for us."

EchoMail disputed the claim that they only did $9,750 worth of work. The company said it created an integrated data warehouse and analyzed voter registrations and ballots cast at the precinct level.
So they're going BACK to the company they claim didn't give 'value' for the job.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”