Our Big Gay Gossip, Hottie Alert and News/Opinion Lounge (All Are Welcome)

Northland10

Re: Our Big Gay Gossip, Hottie Alert and News/Opinion Lounge (All Are Welcome)

Post by Northland10 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:37 am

Orlylicious wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:31 am
And Michelle won for Fosse/Verdon,
:dance:
North-land: of the family 10

UCC 1-106 Plural is Singular, Singular is Plural.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:40 am

I still identify as a straight female but we've been watching reruns of Green Acres and I think I'm falling in love with Eva Gabor.
Goldie reports the party a success and all zombies inebriated eliminated.
ImageImageImage x4

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:52 am

Slim Cognito wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:40 am
I still identify as a straight female but we've been watching reruns of Green Acres and I think I'm falling in love with Eva Gabor.
She is definitely "temptation beyond your control". :thumbs:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: Helen Keller supported women’s suffrage and was a co-founder of the American Civil Liberties Union.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Mon Sep 23, 2019 11:49 am

Was up till 6am (!) with LA friends celebrating Billy, he was so happy and excited and exhausted... we did a show together on Broadway called "5 Guys Named Moe", it was the music of Louis Jordan (it's a great cast album if you can find it). All those years in between and now Billy is the toast of Hollywood. It was goosebumps and so happy! Paying the price today. But another major milestone for the LGBTQ community!! :dance:
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:21 pm

:rotflmao: Of course the Gateway House of Boys and Pundits would report this...
iPhone User Sues Apple Claiming Device Turned Him Gay
by Joseph Curl October 4, 2019

A Russian man is suing Apple for 1 million rubles ($15,480) in damages claiming his iPhone drove him to homosexuality. The plaintiff, identified only as D. Razumilov, alleges that he became “mired in same-sex relationships” after receiving 69 GayCoins on a cryptocurrency payment app he downloaded onto his iPhone in 2017, the Moscow Times reports. The unknown sender was said to have included an English-language message that Razumilov interpreted as “don’t judge without trying.”

“I thought, indeed, how can I judge something without trying it? And decided to try same-sex relationships,” Razumilov wrote in a complaint published by Govorit Moskva on Wednesday. “I can say after the passage of two months that I’m mired in intimacy with a member of my own sex and can’t get out,” he says in his suit. “I have a steady boyfriend and I don’t know how to explain it to my parents. After receiving the aforementioned message, my life has changed for the worse and will never be normal again.”

Razumilov accused Apple of “manipulatively pushing me toward homosexuality,” which caused him “moral suffering and harm to mental health.” Moscow’s Presnensky District Court accepted the lawsuit on Wednesday and has scheduled an interview for Oct. 17.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/1 ... d-him-gay/

Oh the possibilities! :towel:
Don't miss Fogbow's favorite show starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot: "The Road To Intervention"

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:13 pm

Boom! I knew this a while back but we weren't allowed to say anything... Billy as the Fairy Godmother! :thumbs:
Billy Porter Confirms Role In Sony’s ‘Cinderella’ Adaptation
By Jill Goldsmith
October 12, 2019 5:38pm

Billy Porter has confirmed he’ll be joining Sony’s upcoming adaptation of Cinderella.

In a Q&A Saturday evening at the New Yorker Festival, Porter told attendees he’ll play the Fairy Godmother opposite Camila Cabello, who’s set to star as the glass slipper-wearing lead character.

As Deadline reported earlier this week, Porter had been in talks to join the film and was nearing a deal.

The actor, who recently won an Emmy for his role as Pray Tell in Pose, also said he’ll be directing an episode of the FX drama in the near future.

In addition to acting and directing, Porter revealed he just signed a book deal to pen a memoir, and he will be the first male on the cover of Allure magazine.
https://deadline.com/2019/10/billy-port ... 202758822/

:banana:

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:42 am

:happydance: :happydance:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment: Helen Keller supported women’s suffrage and was a co-founder of the American Civil Liberties Union.

Return to “The Lounge”