Dogs!

AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

I'm impressed!
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by Kriselda Gray »

He's a VERY good boy! Yes he is! That deserves some serious treats :mrgreen:
RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

:lol:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
jemcanada2

Dogs!

Post by jemcanada2 »

A new Crusoe video with Oakley and Daphne! :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2 ... -dog-dies/
The most unusual passenger on Seattle public transit never rode the bus for long, just a few stops. She sometimes dozed during her short journeys, drooping her head onto the laps of strangers who never seemed to mind. Approaching her stop, she banged on the door in anticipation.

And other riders loved her for it.

But Seattle’s buses will no longer carry perhaps their most famous passenger. Eclipse, the black lab-bullmastiff mix who achieved fame by riding to the park alone, died Friday. She was 10.

Eclipse started getting attention in early 2015 when she slipped aboard her usual bus while her owner, Jeff Young, was finishing a cigarette, unaware she had proceeded without him, he said. Guided only by habit, she exited at the correct stop and was very much enjoying herself at the dog park when Young, relieved from his panic, found her. After that, Eclipse became a regular commuter, taking two to three solo trips to the dog park each week, looking out the window to make sure she didn’t miss her stop.
Lani

Dogs!

Post by Lani »

I loved that story. and a little bit of crying...

I needed a another dog SOON.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Dogs!

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Dogs!

Post by Foggy »

Can't send Lani a dog; sending a hug instead. :bighug:
🎶 We went for a ride,
We got outside,
The sand was hot,
She wanted to dance ... 🎶
RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

--Colin Kaepernick
AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

I've been seeing them around here, :thumbsup:
Kendra

Dogs!

Post by Kendra »

I don't visit this thread often, so apologies if this is a duplicate.

:rotflmao:
RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
--Colin Kaepernick
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Dogs!

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

That is hilarious! :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
--Colin Kaepernick
RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

:lol:
--Colin Kaepernick
AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

:rotflmao:
Chilidog

Dogs!

Post by Chilidog »

:( My poor puppers broke a dew claw the other day.

Not happy about the cost.

Although I get to put the insurance to use.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Chilidog wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:35 pm :( My poor puppers broke a dew claw the other day.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Poor puppy! Glad you've got the insurance!
RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

Chilidog wrote: Wed Oct 26, 2022 9:35 pm :( My poor puppers broke a dew claw the other day.

Poor doggie! I hope he's not too uncomfortable, I hear that can be painful. I hope the recovery is quick, easy, and without complications.
:bighug:
--Colin Kaepernick
MsDaisy
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by MsDaisy »

Poor baby, get a bag of pig's ears and puppers will forget all about it :lol:
Lani

Dogs!

Post by Lani »

The quest for my next dog continues. I check the humane society daily, but the dogs are very large, with a few tiny ones. Craigslist dogs are almost 100% pricey. I found a smallish pup, part shihtzu, that needed a new home - not a sale. I immediately wrote to the owner who lives a few blocks away. I was second in line to meet the pup. The 1st person got him :crying:

I keep looking at labrador doodles, but I promised my son that I wouldn't get a dog that would weigh almost as much as me. Want to see a real cutie?
doodle.jpg
doodle.jpg (21.63 KiB) Viewed 273 times
Today I was riding my mobility scooter to the store. (I love my scooter. Haven't used my car for two weeks.) I saw a lot of people walking their dogs in my neighborhood. I asked about their dogs and asked to pat them. They enjoyed talking about their pets. One person was owned by a Pomeranian. The dog was very friendly and sweet. The human told me all about grooming Poms and recommended that I learn how to do it myself. So now I'm considering a Pom or part Pom.

I haven't emptied boxes yet and haven't done a damn thing to fix up the yard, but I need a dog!
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Lani wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 2:39 amI haven't emptied boxes yet and haven't done a damn thing to fix up the yard, but I need a dog!
Well, it sounds like you have your priorities straight :mrgreen:

That is a really cute dog! I don't th8nk I've ever seen a Pom - I'll have to look them up.

Good luck!

Return to “General Stuff”