Dogs!

RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

:lovestruck:

I have a friend who had a little dog, such a sweet thing, that drowned in a pool alone. :(
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:29 am :lovestruck:

I have a friend who had a little dog, such a sweet thing, that drowned in a pool alone. :(
Oh no! I can only imagine what that must have been like to have that experience. So tragic and heartbreaking for the little doggie and for your friend and friend's family. I am so sorry.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Dogs!

Post by RTH10260 »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

:biggrin:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Dogs!

Post by Luke »

Cross post from Mr. Beast --

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260

Dogs!

Post by RTH10260 »

the dog is a Youtube sensation, channel https://youtube.com/@BrodieThatDood
RTH10260

Dogs!

Post by RTH10260 »

:lol:

AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

RTH10260

Dogs!

Post by RTH10260 »

Him again

RTH10260

Dogs!

Post by RTH10260 »

more from this dogs family

two years ago he raised a litter of Golden Retriever (mum) and poodle mix.

(iirc he mention in a other clip he was at 10K followers at that time, now 5+ millions :o )
What's It Like Raising a Litter of Goldendoodle Puppies?

Brodie That Dood
10 Sept 2021

I compiled every single Instagram story from the day the puppies were born until the day they left for their forever homes. It was such a fun journey, watch them grow, learn and explore the world. I have so much unseen puppy footage I can release if you guys want!

There were 11 puppies; 6 boys, 5 girls, born on July 4th 2021. They spent 8 weeks with me and we did tons of fun activities to help desensitize them to new experiences (and because it was fun).

RTH10260

Dogs!

Post by RTH10260 »

AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

RTH10260

Dogs!

Post by RTH10260 »

aspiring attorney-at-woof

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Dogs!

Post by Luke »

My tweet on this was: What if Noem was "less than worthless... as a Governor"?
South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) is facing a firestorm of criticism for boasting in her new book that she shot and killed her family's 14-month old puppy because it was “less than worthless … as a hunting dog”. On Friday, the Guardian reported the incident that Noem recalled in her book "No Going Back: The Truth on What’s Wrong with Politics and How We Move America Forward," published as her name is being bandied about as a possible Donald Trump 2024 running mate.

In the book, the Republican lawmaker wrote about trying to train the dog, Cricket, to hunt with other dogs. Instead, the puppy went “out of her mind with excitement, chasing all those birds and having the time of her life." She added, a tale of it attacking a neighbor's chicken while "the picture of pure joy," then recalled, “[She] whipped around to bite me."

“At that moment, I realized I had to put her down,” she wrote, before describing how she did it in a gravel pit. Adding insult to injury, she claimed, "I hated that dog."
Lincoln Project founder and former GOP campaign consultant Rick Wilson, an avid hunter, went nuclear on Noem. "Kristi Noem is trash. Decades with hunting- and bird-dogs, and the number I've killed because they were chicken-sharp or had too much prey drive is ZERO. Puppies need slow exposure to birds, and bird-scent. She killed a puppy because she was lazy at training bird dogs, not because it was a bad dog. "Not every dog is for the field, but 99.9% of them are trainable or re-homeable. We have one now who was never going in the field, but I didn't kill her. She's sleeping on the couch," he wrote before adding, "You down old dogs, hurt dogs, and sick dogs humanely, not by shooting them and tossing them in a gravel pit. Unsporting and deliberately cruel...but she wrote this to prove the cruelty is the point."

The 699th were reportedly seen hurrying into helicopters but their destination was not revealed.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg

Return to “General Stuff”