Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Dogs!

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Dogs!

Post by Luke »

Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:53 pm These two are quite sure they should get extra treats for Dog Day.

What treats did they get? Paw deep in Pup-eroni? Those bark machines have the looks of vicious killers, hope you put out with lots of treats. Come to think of it, haven't heard from you since then...
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I brought home a new dog today. I adopted him from a friend in a bad situation who couldn't keep him so I took him in. 3 year old French bulldog named titan
IMG_2943.jpg
IMG_2943.jpg (158.32 KiB) Viewed 1221 times
He likes his head scratches
IMG_2945.jpg
IMG_2945.jpg (165.49 KiB) Viewed 1221 times
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

:lovestruck:
Image Image Image Image
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

He seems nice! :lol:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
FiveAcres

Post by FiveAcres »

That's lovely.
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Rarely barks except for raccoons so unless the guardians of the galaxy show up he should be fine. He's nice but needs to be trained since he pretty much did whatever he wanted
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Nice doggie!
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Dr. Caligari

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:05 pm I brought home a new dog today. I adopted him from a friend in a bad situation who couldn't keep him so I took him in. 3 year old French bulldog named titan
Thank you for rescuing him!
:cheer2: :thumbsup: :cheer1:
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Law
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:05 pm I brought home a new dog today. I adopted him from a friend in a bad situation who couldn't keep him so I took him in. 3 year old French bulldog named titan

He likes his head scratches
Great name for a Frenchie. Love that face! Congrats on your new family member, and blessings for taking in a dog in need.
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I luvs French bulldogs. You are so lucky (and generous) to acquire one. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:35 pm I luvs French bulldogs. You are so lucky (and generous) to acquire one. :biggrin:
haha the generous part. He's been a good boy so far. I know that they're very attention seeking but I took him out on a long walk and he's all tuckered out snoring.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:30 pm
Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:35 pm I luvs French bulldogs. You are so lucky (and generous) to acquire one. :biggrin:
haha the generous part. He's been a good boy so far. I know that they're very attention seeking but I took him out on a long walk and he's all tuckered out snoring.
:lovestruck:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

He's a stubborn little boy. Halfway through the walls he just sits there.

Anyway he has an Instagram instragram.com/titanic.adventures
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:51 am He's a stubborn little boy. Halfway through the walls he just sits there.

Waiting for you to pick him up and carry him in the style to which he'd like to become accustomed? I think he's got you participating in an owner suitability study, whether you realize it or not.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:58 am
Dr. Ken wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:51 am He's a stubborn little boy. Halfway through the walls he just sits there.

Waiting for you to pick him up and carry him in the style to which he'd like to become accustomed? I think he's got you participating in an owner suitability study, whether you realize it or not.
Oh yeah that's exactly what he's doing. I end up having to pick him up walk a few feet then put him back down before he gets walking again
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:58 am

:rotflmao:
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

Old Cowboy. Rescue dog. He came into our lives seven years ago and at times was the only glue.

So, at his alleged age of 11, or so, he had to have Eleven Toofers pulled. It has been more traumatic. For me, than him. Anyway, he had before, and after his dental surgery,, a schedule of medications. I dutifully hid his antibiotics and pain meds in pieces of cheese or meat. 10 in the morning and 10 at night.

Hes a drug addict now. Two days before his surgery, he was drooling with his head firmly on the edge of the couch and I was preparing his morning doses. I laid out the three pills and was in the process of putting the pills in the cheese. I got the first two in the cheese and he just ate the third one - the pain med- straight from the couch before I could hide it in meat or cheese.

p.s. the cat is still a bitch.
Tiredretiredlawyer

At least he's not suffering.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Dr. Ken

The Dogbow

Post by Dr. Ken »

For some reason I've been thinking this topic should be labeled Dogbow
Tiredretiredlawyer

Re: The Dogbow

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:02 pm For some reason I've been thinking this topic should be labeled Dogbow
Whenever I type Fogbow autocorrect changes it to Doggos.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

The way thread titles are going these days, I should've prolly named it Dogs, Canids, Canis Familiaris, Doggos, Puppies, Man's Best Friend, the Decendants of Wolves Who Joined Mankind at Our Fires, Who Wants Walkies, Bow Wow Woof!

But that would be ridiculous, so I think I'll just leave it at Dogs!
Image Image Image Image
Lani

Post by Lani »

You forgot "Whos's the good doggie? You are! You're a good doggie!"
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

:like:
Image Image Image Image
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image

Return to “General Stuff”