Spring forward.
To delete this message, click the X at top right.

Dogs!

Phoenix520
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by Phoenix520 »

Off Topic
private school in the ghetto.
:lol: :lol:

Not heard that one before
RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by Kriselda Gray »

RVInit wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:13 pm Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Oh, that poor dog! I mean, cats like being in boxes, so by all means wrap a cat, but a dog? :fingerwag:
much ado

Dogs!

Post by much ado »

Aslan and the White Witch - Christmas Photo

Here's Aslan with the White Witch (daughter ado). Aslan is ms ado's rescued "pibble mix", as she calls her patient darling.

RVInit

Dogs!

Post by RVInit »

Daughter ado is a beauty! Doggie is a cutie. Love the photo.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by Kriselda Gray »

much ado wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 7:48 pm Aslan and the White Witch - Christmas Photo

Here's Aslan with the White Witch (daughter ado). Aslan is ms ado's rescued "pibble mix", as she calls her patient darling.

Very cute!
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Dogs!

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

RVInit wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:31 pm Daughter ado is a beauty! Doggie is a cutie. Love the photo.
:yeahthat:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by Phoenix520 »

Nice angle, daughter ado!
Awwww! Pibbles are perfectly patient and photogenic.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Dogs!

Post by RTH10260 »

Your goD will appreciate his villa

(or is this for the Woodworking thread :think: )

RTH10260

Dogs!

Post by RTH10260 »

and cause its the dog thread, the tenant of the villa earlier this year

AndyinPA
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by AndyinPA »

Both cool videos.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Lani

Dogs!

Post by Lani »

This dog was abandoned at the San Francisco airport. Then a pilot adopted him
https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/dog- ... index.html
A dog abandoned at the San Francisco airport has found a forever home with a United Airlines captain, according to the San Francisco SPCA.

A pup named Polaris had arrived to San Francisco with a traveler from an international destination. But the dog was abandoned at the airport when “the customer chose to continue traveling on without his animal,” the San Francisco SPCA said in a December 16 news release.

United Airlines “worked to ensure the puppy completed necessary requirements to enter the United States, including a quarantine period,” said the nonprofit in the release.

And after completing quarantine, the pup has found a forever home with United Airlines Captain William Dale, according to the release. On December 15, the airline hosted a festive adoption party at the airport to celebrate Polaris’ adoption. The airline also donated $5,000 to support the San Francisco SPCA’s mission.

“United’s Customer Service team took on quite a challenge to ensure Polaris would be safe, healthy, and find a loving home,” said Lisa Feder, SF SPCA chief of rescue and welfare.

That's big puppy!

[/attachment]
united-puppy-adopted.jpg
united-puppy-adopted.jpg (84.54 KiB) Viewed 544 times
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Dogs!

AndyinPA wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 7:25 pm Both cool videos.

The background music for the doghouse video was unique.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
jemcanada2

Dogs!

Post by jemcanada2 »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:22 am
RVInit wrote: Sun Dec 25, 2022 8:31 pm Daughter ado is a beauty! Doggie is a cutie. Love the photo.
:yeahthat: too also
Tiredretiredlawyer

Dogs!

The United Airlines dog adoption story is the best PR its had in a long time!
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Dogs!

Post by Frater I*I »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:08 am The United Airlines dog adoption story is the best PR its had in a long time!
And still, I would do the honourable thing and sell meth to schoolkids, before I ever work on one of their aircraft again....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
much ado

Dogs!

Post by much ado »

Do you know how to tell that your daughter loves her pibble?

She buys them matching outfits!

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Dogs!

Post by Foggy »

:rotflmao:
Out from under. :thumbsup:
MsDaisy
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by MsDaisy »

RTH10260 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:19 pm Your goD will appreciate his villa

(or is this for the Woodworking thread :think: )

I've never understood why people make their dogs live outside. :shrug: I've had dogs and cats my entire life and they've always lived in the house with us.
RTH10260

Dogs!

Post by RTH10260 »

MsDaisy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:19 am
► Show Spoiler
I've never understood why people make their dogs live outside. :shrug: I've had dogs and cats my entire life and they've always lived in the house with us.
It's not about *make* a dog live outside. The dog in the video is also an inside the home family dog. Some dogs still have their natural instincts from the wolfs to live outside. Especially the breeds that do herding of cattle. One trait is that these dogs all have long hair and grow extra thick fur over winter time. They really enjoy their time in the cool. The ones my father had would like to sit out in the falling snow and observe nature (and protect the home, perhaps) for hours and would need coercion to come inside. At the time my father and his dogs would be walking thru nature for multiple hours at a time each day.
MsDaisy
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by MsDaisy »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:41 am
MsDaisy wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:19 am
► Show Spoiler
It's not about *make* a dog live outside. The dog in the video is also an inside the home family dog. Some dogs still have their natural instincts from the wolfs to live outside. Especially the breeds that do herding of cattle. One trait is that these dogs all have long hair and grow extra thick fur over winter time. They really enjoy their time in the cool. The ones my father had would like to sit out in the falling snow and observe nature (and protect the home, perhaps) for hours and would need coercion to come inside. At the time my father and his dogs would be walking thru nature for multiple hours at a time each day.
I understand that and that’s fine when the dogs are well cared for. But there are people who have dogs and keep them tied to a tree or a shabby doghouse on a 10-foot chain and there they stay. We had some neighbors like that once and I actually reported them to Animal Control because of the way they treated that poor dog. When the officers came to investigate it they took the poor dog away on the spot. Shortly after that I had a cat disappear. Assholes will be assholes.
roadscholar

Dogs!

Post by roadscholar »

Well, ours have a heated dog house.

Luckily, they generously share it with us. 8-)
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
Tiredretiredlawyer

Dogs!

Ours has a heated house too with her very own self-opening door. Of course, the cat also has her own house and self a opening door. :biggrin:
MsDaisy
Verified:

Dogs!

Post by MsDaisy »

Tiredretiredlawyer wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:11 am Ours has a heated house too with her very own self-opening door. Of course, the cat also has her own house and self a opening door. :biggrin:
Doggie doors are great! We have 5 children, 3 cats and 2 dogs and live in the middle of no-where on a 30-acre patch with an electric dog fence around the house that gives the dogs about 5 acres to run loose on, the cats go where they please. The only draw back out here is the gifts the cats bring in at night. Two or three times a week gifts are brought in and left on the floor somewhere which is why you never go barefoot in this house. The squish of a half eaten creature under your bare foot is quite disgusting :sick:

Return to “General Stuff”